Cure Bowl

All other college sports!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Cure Bowl

Post by SuperHornet »

Liberty stopped CCU in overtime in a game the Flames almost threw away at the end with a case of Pisarcik-itis. (What in the heck was Freeze doing calling RUNNING PLAYS while trying to run down the clock before a game-sealing FG?!?) From what the article says, this was a game for the ages that shouldn't even have been played (as a bowl, anyway) because BOTH teams deserved NY6 bids, if not outright CFP slots. (OK, so I'm taking the guy just a tad farther than he actually said. So sue me.) This was one I REALLY wanted to watch, but ESPN screwed me by scheduling it for cable, and airing only Louisiana's win on ABC. Not everyone has cable!?!

Congratulations to BOTH teams on a well-played game.

https://sports.yahoo.com/liberty-ends-c ... 38916.html

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Cure Bowl

Post by kalm »

SuperHornet wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:22 am Liberty stopped CCU in overtime in a game the Flames almost threw away at the end with a case of Pisarcik-itis. (What in the heck was Freeze doing calling RUNNING PLAYS while trying to run down the clock before a game-sealing FG?!?) From what the article says, this was a game for the ages that shouldn't even have been played (as a bowl, anyway) because BOTH teams deserved NY6 bids, if not outright CFP slots. (OK, so I'm taking the guy just a tad farther than he actually said. So sue me.) This was one I REALLY wanted to watch, but ESPN screwed me by scheduling it for cable, and airing only Louisiana's win on ABC. Not everyone has cable!?!

I don’t have cable either and I could have watched it.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:42 am
SuperHornet wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:22 am Liberty stopped CCU in overtime in a game the Flames almost threw away at the end with a case of Pisarcik-itis. (What in the heck was Freeze doing calling RUNNING PLAYS while trying to run down the clock before a game-sealing FG?!?) From what the article says, this was a game for the ages that shouldn't even have been played (as a bowl, anyway) because BOTH teams deserved NY6 bids, if not outright CFP slots. (OK, so I'm taking the guy just a tad farther than he actually said. So sue me.) This was one I REALLY wanted to watch, but ESPN screwed me by scheduling it for cable, and airing only Louisiana's win on ABC. Not everyone has cable!?!

I don’t have cable either and I could have watched it.
There's usually a pirated live feed on utube for most espn events. That's how I watched. :mrgreen:

Fun game to watch, too bad the beach chickens couldn't pull it out.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:42 am I don’t have cable either and I could have watched it.
There's usually a pirated live feed on utube for most espn events. That's how I watched. :mrgreen:

We never pull out...just ask your sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:51 pm
SDHornet wrote:

We never pull out...just ask your sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The anger is large with this one.