SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

NCAA Games Important to SH

Post by SuperHornet »

College Football scores important to SH from yesterday:

#22 SMU 51, Navy 37 (Ouch!)

Liberty at UCONN, ppd.

North Texas at UTEP, ppd.

And I thought Washington at Cal was yesterday, but I think it's next week. Part of me wants Cal to win because they have my former Sac State coach Angus McClure, but part of me wants Washington to win because they have another former Hornet in 7th-year senior quarterback Kevin Thomson....

Next week:

Liberty (6-0) at Virginia Tech (4-2)
Tulsa (3-1) at Navy (3-4)
Florida International (0-3) at UTEP (3-3)
Washington (0-0) at Cal (0-0)

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: NCAA Games Important to SH

Post by kalm »

SuperHornet wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:19 am College Football scores important to SH from yesterday:

#22 SMU 51, Navy 37 (Ouch!)

Liberty at UCONN, ppd.

North Texas at UTEP, ppd.

And I thought Washington at Cal was yesterday, but I think it's next week. Part of me wants Cal to win because they have my former Sac State coach Angus McClure, but part of me wants Washington to win because they have another former Hornet in 7th-year senior quarterback Kevin Thomson....

Next week:

Liberty (6-0) at Virginia Tech (4-2)
Tulsa (3-1) at Navy (3-4)
Florida International (0-3) at UTEP (3-3)
Washington (0-0) at Cal (0-0)
Jimmy Lake belonged to our Men’s Club when he coached at Eastern. I was Paired with him and his son in a tournament a couple of years ago. Really good dude and a Spokane kid.