Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Re: Fight Club: Episode One: TmanVS D1B: Subject: Overpopulation

Post by D1B »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:
D1B wrote:
Shut the fuck up drunk junky. :geek:
hey cum lips it ain't Thusday night yet and I've got no time to sit here and play with you...my little ball of yarn.

If I can find some time for the little people later on I'll come back and give it to you properly but until that time comes, SHUT UP SHITDICK!

Uhhhhh, blow me you fat, spanky from the Little Rascals, stupid mother fucking asshole fuck stick AZ Grizfan!!!
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

D1B wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote: hey cum lips it ain't Thusday night yet and I've got no time to sit here and play with you...my little ball of yarn.

If I can find some time for the little people later on I'll come back and give it to you properly but until that time comes, SHUT UP SHITDICK!

Uhhhhh, blow me you fat, spanky from the Little Rascals, stupid mother fucking asshole fuck stick AZ Grizfan!!!
You are one of the only fuckers I know D that can suck on a dick full of talent and come up with a face full of failure.
bench
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: App

Post by bench »

D1B wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote: hey cum lips it ain't Thusday night yet and I've got no time to sit here and play with you...my little ball of yarn.

Hey, I know you're wound up and all, but there's no need for that kind of talk
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

bench wrote:
D1B wrote:

Hey, I know you're wound up and all, but there's no need for that kind of talk
That's what I've been trying to tell him Bench. I've been trying to show him how to have a little fun without making it personal but it ain't catching on with him.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

The undercard of this fight has been pretty good. Here's hoping the main fight lives up to the billing. :thumb:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

Bunch of fucking dicks. smfh
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

hey listen Tman is fucked, you muvvvfuckers need to step in... :twisted:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Good job D1B. Punched yourself out before the other fighter even got into the ring!! :lol: :lol:

I want my money back motherfvcker!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
TwinTownBisonFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by TwinTownBisonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote:Good job D1B. Punched yourself out before the other fighter even got into the ring!! :lol: :lol:

I want my money back motherfvcker!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]
North Dakota State University Bison 2011 and 2012 National Champions

travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:hey listen Tman is fucked, you muvvvfuckers need to step in... :twisted:
Okay, pussy...

...you knew I was drinking beer with friends last night.

Given the choice of beer and pizza with my racing buddies, or listening to your stale Euell Gibbons-Joins-Sierra Club-And-Gets-Hippie-Cootch post-modern neo-beatnik flotsam...

...beer and pizza it was.

But...in all fairness...I'll let you stand for at least a few seconds in round one...

...."I'M WEARY OF ALWAYS TEACHING YOU WHO'S RIGHT. SO GRAB ON TO YOUR SHORTS, IT'S TIME THAT I END THIS FIGHT."...
Spoiler: show
Population control is inherently rooted in racism, classism, and hate (why the Germans called it "racial hygeine"). Driven by illogical pseudo-aristocratic arrogance, it's purpose is to dehumanize non-ruling classes, and ultimately to terminate their existence. It is, in purest form, rationalized genocide.
One only need review some of eugenics biggest proponents to find a reason to question the ethicity of government(man) controlled population limits.
Charles Darwin
Adolf Hitler
Adolf Eichmann
Josef Mengele
Margaret Sanger
Julian Huxley
John D. Rockefeller Jr.
Rachel Carson
Richard Nixon
Henry Kissinger
Gao Xiao Duan

All told, the aforementioned are responsible for funding or implementing laws or policies which have resulted in the deaths of tens of millions of innocent, non-combatant civilians...

...labeling the slaughter "population control".

Whether under the scope of a Red Chinese program of depopulation which favors the extermination of female infants; the Turkish extermination of millions of Armenians; or the Rwandan sanctioned "purging" of Christian Tutsis from the earth; or Margaret Sanger's targeting New York's African Americans for sterilization; the argument for "depopulation" has never had a documented scientific justification, yet always has a political or racist foundation, and always seems to include categorizing othewise "educated" civilians as a "threat" to the health of the governmentally defined collective.

Having been duped into hiccuping a forced sterilization/infancticide mantra under the guise of environmental concern, fools like D1B have become the "green" pawns used by no'er do well modern neo-Nazis who promote class and racial genocide under a faux "cause" of humanism, ultimately for the sole purpose of enriching themselves. Yet, like their predecessors, these neo-Nazis will be unveiled, and shall become iconic examples of hate in its most evil manifestation.

Sit down and enjoy (5 parts)...

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
The Pill
Are you aware of the pill?
Its basic design is to kill
The fertile womb
becomes a tomb
for a new child unborn still.

I say are you aware of the brute
Whose job is to wither the fruit?
They'll cause us to fall
our history and all
by cuttin' us off at the root

They say "We'll stunt Africa's growth.
And Asia has too many folks.
Too large is the mouth
in the Latin South
We'll aid 'em by cuttin' their throats."

"No, we must approach as a friend
and do our job from within.
Let's feed 'em the pill
that's made up to kill
and make their beginning their end."

So poor folks of the world, be aware.
For their evil design is laid bare.
Watch out for the hag
with the little black bag
Marked "Birth Control: Peace Corps and CARE"

It's part of a game that they play.
And it's designed to make poor people pay.
It's part of a lie
to help you to die
while they cart your resources away.

I say conspiracy is in the air
To control the children that you bear.
Control of the land
is a part of the plan
as your kind grows increasingly rare.

It's a truth to be understood
through at first it may appear good.
But it's a menace to health
and to lineal wealth,
Since you can't reproduce when you should.

And in this respect I am told
it is better to use self-control.
For the future and truth
belong to the youth,
since you cannot prevent growing old.

So make sure that your reasoning's sound
before taking that potion down.
For it would be a shame
to come into fame
for being the last one around.

- The Last Poets, "This Is Madness".
..... :shake:

"SLOW IN THOUGHT, BUT WITH TEETH AS SHARP AS A PUP. YOU BETTER ENJOY THAT VIEW, CAUSE YOU AIN'T NEVER GETTIN' BACK UP!!"
Last edited by travelinman67 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

You know, TM, I was about to post how this thread was an actual illustration of the old hippie adage, "What if they held a war and nobody showed up?"...........but then you showed up.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

CID1990 wrote:You know, TM, I was about to post how this thread was an actual illustration of the old hippie adage, "What if they held a war and nobody showed up?"...........but then you showed up.
...I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once... :nod:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:You know, TM, I was about to post how this thread was an actual illustration of the old hippie adage, "What if they held a war and nobody showed up?"...........but then you showed up.

Tman, you completly whiffed on this one with your eugenics red (shit) herring. Sorry dude, you have been disqualified. You didn't even draft a position statement.

Contact the gaming commission and set up another fight. I will be there.

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:

Tman, you completly whiffed on this one with your eugenics red (shit) herring. Sorry dude, you have been disqualified. You didn't even draft a position statement.

You make a two sentence statement, T-Man posts a fucking manifesto and it's HIM that didn't draft a position statement? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

AZGrizFan wrote:
D1B wrote:

You make a two sentence statement, T-Man posts a fucking manifesto and it's HIM that didn't draft a position statement? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eugenics is not the subject, Z. He completely whiffed, right off the bat. To use his boxing theme, he tripped and broke his wrist in the lockerroom before the fight.

Also, he cut and pasted a "manifesto". Unneccessary and lame. :nod:

Z, there are titty threads in the Cave. Why don't go there and leave this shit to the adults. :lol:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

D1B wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

Eugenics is not the subject, Z. He completely whiffed, right off the bat. To use his boxing theme, he tripped and broke his wrist in the lockerroom before the fight.

Z, there are titty threads in the Cave. Why don't go there and leave this shit to the adults. :lol:
Says the guy who started five different "fuck off assholes" threads in a 20 minute span last night. You mean THAT cave? :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
TwinTownBisonFan
Supporter
Supporter

gotta say... i'm no defender of T... but he put some thought in to it, even if a lot of it is copy/paste... he showed his work.

to paraphrase walter sobtzak... "say what you want about TMan... but at least he articulated a position"

(btw, D... I think you're out to lunch on the "overpopulation" meme, and that's from a progressive)

D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

AZGrizFan wrote:
D1B wrote:

Says the guy who started five different "fuck off assholes" threads in a 20 minute span last night. You mean THAT cave? :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And god bless you for not being a pussy and getting offended. :thumb:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

TwinTownBisonFan wrote:gotta say... i'm no defender of T... but he put some thought in to it, even if a lot of it is copy/paste... he showed his work.

to paraphrase walter sobtzak... "say what you want about TMan... but at least he articulated a position"

(btw, D... I think you're out to lunch on the "overpopulation" meme, and that's from a progressive)
Then you gotta blind spot. The world is crowded and the food supply increasingly cannot keep up.

Check out the recent article in National Geographic: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2009/ ... hotography

But of course, they are wrong and you and Tman are correct. :shake:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

So T-man, TTBF, et all - do you think the planet has a carrying capacity? Or will we be able to cram 10s of billions of people on here?
:thumb:
TwinTownBisonFan
Supporter
Supporter

dbackjon wrote:So T-man, TTBF, et all - do you think the planet has a carrying capacity? Or will we be able to cram 10s of billions of people on here?
no, i don't. but i also don't think "population control" as has been advocated is going to fix it.

you want to slow population growth? raise the standard of living in the third world. give places without tv, access to television and electric light at night... turns out, people pork when they got nothin' else to do, and when there is a good chance their offspring will die before turning 16-20.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Eugenics is a form of population control. We used to sterilize people. Hitler cooked them.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

TwinTownBisonFan wrote:
dbackjon wrote:So T-man, TTBF, et all - do you think the planet has a carrying capacity? Or will we be able to cram 10s of billions of people on here?
no, i don't. but i also don't think "population control" as has been advocated is going to fix it.

you want to slow population growth? raise the standard of living in the third world. give places without tv, access to television and electric light at night... turns out, people pork when they got nothin' else to do, and when there is a good chance their offspring will die before turning 16-20.
We need a good world war to clear some cap space.
Appaholic
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana, WCU & FCS
A.K.A.: Rehab-aholic

Post by Appaholic »

TwinTownBisonFan wrote:you want to slow population growth? raise the standard of living in the third world. give places without tv, access to television and electric light at night... turns out, people pork when they got nothin' else to do, and when there is a good chance their offspring will die before turning 16-20.
So, if I quit my job, I'll get laid more?
http://www.takeahikewnc.com

“It’s like someone found a manic, doom-prophesying hobo in a sandwich board, shaved him, shot him full of Zoloft and gave him a show.” - The Buffalo Beast commenting on Glenn Beck

Consume. Watch TV. Be Silent. Work. Die.
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

. :lol:
Sorry, Pussy...you lose your appeal.

Eugenics IS the issue. Population control has NEVER been about the world's resources. According to early 20th century eugenicists, the issue of environmental quality was ADDED as the "carrot" to further their agenda. Huxley's speech to the Galtonian Society cited a global capacity of 500 million inhabitants before bio-system stress resulted in cataclysmic (apocalyptic) starvation and shortages. Since the global population is well over ten times that "cataclysmic" threshhold (6.8 billion), while food shortages and starvation do exist in some parts of third world undeveloped regions, those shortages ARE NOT DUE TO THE PLANET'S INABILITY TO PRODUCE OR SUSTAIN LIFE, BUT RATHER HAVE RESULTED FROM MAN'S CONSCIOUS REFUSAL TO MANAGE THE EARTH'S RESOURCES.

And folks like yourself, D1B, who impede and obstruct all attempts by humanity to industrialize and manage the earth's resources, are the chief culprit that ANY shortages or starvation exists today.

Moreso, I'll assert that these actions to obstruct quality of life improvements (read: manage resources), emanate from THE desire to ultimately single out specific classes of people for subjugation, if not extinction.

To review...folks who have been the chief salespeople of "population control":

Adolf Hitler
Adolf Eichmann
Josef Mengele
Charles Darwin
Margaret Sanger
Julian Huxley
John D. Rockefeller Jr.
Rachel Carson
Richard Nixon
Henry Kissinger
Gao Xiao Duan

Every one of them have earned legacies of either overt cultural/socioeconomic class hate, or outright attempts to eliminate a racial or ethnic group they felt was inferior...

...in other words, practicing eugenicists.

Your foolish insistence this is about a shortage of global resources is as ignorant a position as the continued insistence that any climate pattern changes are anthropomorphic in cause: Not only scientifically unsupportable, but revealing the superficiality of the believer's logic.

Finally, as to your "cut and paste" allegation...

...you of all people, should be the least "offended" by such journalistic shortcuts. For someone as yourself, who has only RARELY ever sourced any secondary or scientific sourcing (for obvious reason) to support your glue-sniffer, ether-worldly, nonsensical if not wholly self destructive, "theories" :roll: , you would be wise to limit your criticism of other (more thoughtful) posters.