Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Fani Wilis Trainwreck

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:29 pm

It isn't as bad, it's worse. Appointing an attorney, who might be under qualified but is still an attorney, to lead a trial isn't as bad as arranging for the appointment of your completely and utterly unqualified daughter-in-law to chair the RNC so that she can prioritize using funds to pay your yuge legal bills and get you reelected while underfunding other important campaigns.

I have no clue
...that would certainly explain your horror at the nepotism in the Biden family not extending to the family of the guy running for office while he's out on bail wouldn't it?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Re: Fani Willis Trainwreck

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:24 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:16 pm

I know what the RNC does, I have a rough outline of lara trump's experience and I think I have a pretty good understanding of my own experience. I'm underqualified for the RNC job but not nearly as unqualified as lara trump is.

MAQA yahoos like to mock kamala harris for fvcking her way to where she is; if lara trump geets the RNC Chair job then she fvcked her way to it.

If you're going to defend my criticism of lara trump I expect you to defend kamala harris just as vociferously or I'm going to continue to call out your and others hypocrisy.
You don't know shit StUni. Stop trying to act like you know anything more than reading disparaging articles from Yahoo or the Atlantic. Give us the job duties chief.

As to your stupid second statement. Get TDS therapy.
:ohno:

Your traditional yapping has taken on a chihuaua-like brittle edge as Trump keeps losing his appeals to evade justice and women keep slapping the shit out of him in court - (especially black women - you know that really burns his ass) . And it seems to be raising your blood pressure to a possibly-unhealthy level. I would advise you to be careful about these fits of temper but I'm sure they covered it in med school.
Last edited by houndawg on Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Fani Willis Trainwreck

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:09 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:24 pm

You don't know shit StUni. Stop trying to act like you know anything more than reading disparaging articles from Yahoo or the Atlantic. Give us the job duties chief.

As to your stupid second statement. Get TDS therapy.
:ohno:

Your traditional yapping has taken on a chihuaua-like brittle edge as Trump keeps losing his appeals to evade justice and women keep slapping the shit out of him in court - (especially black women - you know that really burns his ass) . And it seems to raising your blood pressure to a possibly-unhealthy level. I would advise you to be careful about these fits of temper but I'm sure they covered it in med school.
I noticed that too. We’re approaching the crossroads of overwhelming truth and angry denial. Maybe a wellness check is needed?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Lara Trump Trainwreck

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:21 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:16 pm
I know what the RNC does, I have a rough outline of lara trump's experience and I think I have a pretty good understanding of my own experience. I'm underqualified for the RNC job but not nearly as unqualified as lara trump is.

MAQA yahoos like to mock kamala harris for fvcking her way to where she is; if lara trump geets the RNC Chair job then she fvcked her way to it.

If you're going to defend my criticism of lara trump I expect you to defend kamala harris just as vociferously or I'm going to continue to call out your and others hypocrisy.
What highly powerful, way older, married man is Lara Trump having an affair with who is appointing her to the RNC chair? Do tell..
:flag: 15 yards and loss of down - incessant nitpicking.

Getting a job because of who you're fvcking is getting a job because of who you're fvcking. Doesn't matter the age difference or whether a ring is involved.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Fani Wade Trainwreck

Post by kalm »

Speaking of comparing Kamala to Trump. :lol:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:14 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:21 am
What highly powerful, way older, married man is Lara Trump having an affair with who is appointing her to the RNC chair? Do tell..
Getting a job because of who you're fvcking is getting a job because of who you're fvcking. Doesn't matter the age difference or whether a ring is involved.
So a woman getting her start in politics via her husband, who wasn‘t involved in politics at the time the they were dating & got married (2008-2014) is the same as a woman getting her start in politics by having an affair with a married man more than twice her age at the time and who happened at the time to be Speaker of the House of the most populated state in the country. :suspicious: :dunce: Yeah, you‘ve officially lost it.. :lol:
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:33 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:14 am
So a woman getting her start in politics via her husband, who wasn‘t involved in politics at the time the they were dating & got married (2008-2014) is the same as a woman getting her start in politics by having an affair with a married man more than twice her age at the time and who happened at the time to be Speaker of the House of the most populated state in the country. :suspicious: :dunce: Yeah, you‘ve officially lost it.. :lol:
Maybe lara trump was looking ahead. She didn't marry eric because he was well endowed physically, she married him because he was well endowed financially.

The hypocrisy of MAQA yahoos upset over fani willis' favoritism but fine with trump wanting to get lara trump appointed to a position for which she is woefully unqualified would be funny if they weren't so certain that trump's self-serving nepotism (and anything trump does) is okay.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:44 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:33 am
Maybe lara trump was looking ahead. She didn't marry eric because he was well endowed physically, she married him because he was well endowed financially.

The hypocrisy of MAQA yahoos upset over fani willis' favoritism but fine with trump wanting to get lara trump appointed to a position for which she is woefully unqualified would be funny if they weren't so certain that trump's self-serving nepotism (and anything trump does) is okay.
...he gets all the funding he needs from Russia.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Fani is a foul mouthed fat unhinged moron ….

Next
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Oof. Houndie, Klamala and StUni hardest hit today. Their version of justice is to use two liars to get Trump.

Sad.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:13 pm Oof. Houndie, Klamala and StUni hardest hit today. Their version of justice is to use two liars to get Trump, the former liar in chief.

Sad.

I don't support fani. If she did something wrong she should be investigated and charged just like trump. I have no problem with their replacing her with a competent attorney who will pursue justice in this case.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:42 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:13 pm Oof. Houndie, Klamala and StUni hardest hit today. Their version of justice is to use two liars to get Trump, the former liar in chief.

Sad.

I don't support fani. If she did something wrong she should be investigated and charged just like trump. I have no problem with their replacing her with a competent attorney who will pursue justice in this case.
Is it really justice though? Two documented liars on a politically motivated case. They'd never lie about Trump or stretch the law though.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:13 pm Oof. Houndie, Klamala and StUni hardest hit today. Their version of justice is to use two liars to get Trump.

Sad.

Densdawg kept yapping about where’s the proof. Oops, there it is.. :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:58 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:42 pm
Is it really justice though? Two documented liars on a politically motivated case. They'd never lie about Trump or stretch the law though.
How are they stretching the law?

They're prosecuting the case. They don't get to just make up shit in court and the judge lets them get away with it (despite trump's best attempts in other trials). If they do, the defense attorneys object and if they're overruled the defense can use it on appeal.

If it is found that their affair created a conflict of interest then they should be removed and a new district attorney assigned.

If I'm the judge on this (or another trump) case then I'm dotting all my I's and crossing all my T's so that I don't give an appeals or Supreme Court reasons to overturn the ruling.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:49 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:58 pm

They're prosecuting the case. They don't get to just make up shit in court and the judge lets them get away with it (despite trump's best attempts in other trials). If they do, the defense attorneys object and if they're overruled the defense can use it on appeal.

If it is found that their affair created a conflict of interest then they should be removed and a new district attorney assigned.

If I'm the judge on this (or another trump) case then I'm dotting all my I's and crossing all my T's so that I don't give an appeals or Supreme Court reasons to overturn the ruling.
You're trusting a pair of philandering liars with being honest? Holy fuck. Move away, you've gone Antifa level insane.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:03 pm

You're trusting a pair of philandering liars with being honest? Holy fuck. Move away, you've gone Antifa level insane.
First, why not? You trust a philandering liar to put the people's interests before his own while he fights the deep state.

Second, I don't trust them. I trust the system. It fails occasionally but it's a damn good system, better than anything the trump and his cronies could replace it with.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:26 pm

First, why not? You trust a philandering liar to put the people's interests before his own while he fights the deep state.

Second, I don't trust them. I trust the system. It fails occasionally but it's a damn good system, better than anything the trump and his cronies could replace it with.
Your first claim is a non sequitur. Trump's interests, which you have no clue over, have nothing to do with the fair application of justice. You're also saying that it's okay to fuck people over because you don't personally like them.

Your second claim is omitting the fact that the system is operated by liars like Fani, and if anything like you, people willing to fuck someone over because they don't like them. The "system" doesn't apply any action, it's the people.

Tell you what. I'll start searching for a qualified doctor to perform a TDSectomy on you.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

If the judge thinks there's a conflict he can replace them. That should give Trump time to do what he needs to do if he takes the EC. If he doesn't win the EC. - wrap him in banana leaves and stick an apple in his mouth.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:21 am

Your first claim is a non sequitur. Trump's interests, which you have no clue over, have nothing to do with the fair application of justice. You're also saying that it's okay to fuck people over because you don't personally like them.

Your second claim is omitting the fact that the system is operated by liars like Fani, and if anything like you, people willing to fuck someone over because they don't like them. The "system" doesn't apply any action, it's the people.

Tell you what. I'll start searching for a qualified doctor to perform a TDSectomy on you.
Exactly. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

The TDS infection your brain has with everything Trump has exposed you as extremely biased, nothing like the middleman you pretend to be

Fani is lying fraud and you love her
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:15 am

The TDS infection your brain has with everything Trump has exposed you as extremely biased, nothing like the middleman you pretend to be

“Find me 11,780 votes.”
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:35 am

“Find me 11,780 votes.”
Or 11,780 phone calls in a month

This lady is lying hack

Should be fired
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

“Find me 11,780 votes.”
Let the people investigate the 150k ballots they have asked to see.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:06 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:21 am

Exactly. :coffee:
What? Are you sure you meant to post that? Sounds like you agree with me. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:16 am

“Find me 11,780 votes.”
Let the people investigate the 150k ballots they have asked to see.
They were. Just not the people you want.