UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Lara Trump Trainwreck

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:15 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:26 pm
First, why not? You trust a philandering liar to put the people's interests before his own while he fights the deep state.

Second, I don't trust them. I trust the system. It fails occasionally but it's a damn good system, better than anything the trump and his cronies could replace it with.
The TDS infection your brain has with everything Trump has exposed you as extremely biased, nothing like the middleman you pretend to be

Fani is lying fraud and you love her
You saying anyone has any type of DS is :rofl: Go back through your posts whining about joey rotten and his crime family. If I have tDS it's mild compared to your raging case of bDS.

You know what they say about people in glass houses ...
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:21 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:26 pm
First, why not? You trust a philandering liar to put the people's interests before his own while he fights the deep state.

Second, I don't trust them. I trust the system. It fails occasionally but it's a damn good system, better than anything the trump and his cronies could replace it with.
Your first claim is a non sequitur. Trump's interests, which you have no clue over, have nothing to do with the fair application of justice. You're also saying that it's okay to fuck people over because you don't personally like them.

Your second claim is omitting the fact that the system is operated by liars like Fani, and if anything like you, people willing to fuck someone over because they don't like them. The "system" doesn't apply any action, it's the people.

Tell you what. I'll start searching for a qualified doctor to perform a TDSectomy on you.
First, bullshit. You're criticizing me for trusting "philandering liars" Willis and Wade which I don't. I'm just pointing out that I find your criticism ironic considering you trust a "philandering liar" named trump. It cannot be argued that he is a philanderer or a liar. You have no room to criticize someone for trusting a philandering liar.

I have more faith in the system that the founding fathers put in place than you and other MAQA yahoos. You want liars like trump to replace people like Fani with people who share your ideology. The truth or justice isn't important to you, trump or MAQA yahoos. All that matters is that trump gets his way.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:22 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:16 am

Let the people investigate the 150k ballots they have asked to see.
They were. Just not the people you want.
:lol: You really going with that? Do you not understand how a post election audit performed by the state works?

It's essentially a statistical sampling, not a specific look. The 150k would not be detected.

As I have repeatedly told UNI. Stay off Yahoo and go out and educate yourself, then come back and post.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:34 pm
:lol: You really going with that? Do you not understand how a post-election audit performed by the state works?

It's essentially a statistical sampling, not a specific look. The 150k would not be detected.

As I have repeatedly told UNI. Stay off Yahoo and go out and educate yourself, then come back and post.
150K out of 4.9M? That's 1 out of 33 ballots. You're certain there is no chance that a statistical sampling wouldn't bring up 1 or more of the 150K?

Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing

How did the Maricopa audit by Cyber Ninjas go? Should we take a walk down memory lane of your posts on that subject?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:56 pm

:lol: You really going with that? Do you not understand how a post-election audit performed by the state works?

150K out of 4.9M? That's 1 out of 33 ballots. You're certain there is no chance that a statistical sampling wouldn't bring up 1 or more of the 150K?

Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing

How did the Maricopa audit by Cyber Ninjas go? Should we take a walk down memory lane of your posts on that subject?
Exactly.

And why hasn’t Kemp and SOS been impeached over election fraud???
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:56 pm

Be my guest. I was the only one who followed.

It got down to what many have asked, but couldn't get past the courts. We want to be able to inspect specific aspects that don't align with your stated totals, but are denied access to the records even though state law allows such an inspection.

Cyber Ninja investigation wanted to go to individual homes that had suspicious ballot submissions like 75 people voting from a house in which county records don't match that claim, but were denied.

Please go back.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

:lol: You really going with that? Do you not understand how a post election audit performed by the state works?

SG: stay off of Yahoo.

Also SG: trust me on my understanding of artillery warfare. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:34 pm

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay off your mom.

:flash: :kissass: :bananahump:
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Don't forget SG quoting information from unnamed and unlinked sources but expecting others to just believe it. He lives in a bizarro land of double standards.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:45 pm

Don't forget SG quoting information from unnamed and unlinked sources but expecting others to just believe it. He lives in a bizarro land of double standards.
Dude. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Let's take a quick inventory of your media claims:

Sanctions would work
Russia was getting ass kicked.
Russia was low on missiles
Russia was low on artillery
Putin was going to die soon to cancer
Putin was going to be overthrown
Russia is low on missiles...and artillery...again.
etc.
Russians deaths are :dunce:
My claims:

Russia has superior artillery and a large advantage in quantity, so they should be inflicting casualties at a rate commiserate of past wars.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:02 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:45 pm

Sanctions would work
etc.
My claims:

Russia has superior artillery and a large advantage in quantity, so they should be inflicting casualties at a rate commiserate of past wars.
I like to post links that are relevant and thought-provoking. I know that's a foreign concept in MAQA land where groupthink is required and any facts or opinions that are inconsistent with what the false idol claims are shouted down with emotion and unproven propaganda.

I did post some of those claims but I don't think I did all of them. Quote or provide links to posts where I specifically support each of them except the following:
  • russia was getting ass kicked (I've been stating for a long time that both sides are kicking each other's asses).
  • russia was low on missiles, why else were they buying back stuff that they'd sold to other countries? They might have ramped up production and not need to do that anymore but they did have an issue at one time.
  • russian deaths are higher than you think.
Your claim that russia has superior artillery and a large advantage in quantity, so they should be inflicting casualties at a rate commiserate of past wars ignores control of airspace, impact of drones and other new technologies that prevent russia from having as great of an advantage as past wars.

This war has been a knockdown drag out affair and both sides have suffered serious losses.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:44 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:15 am

The TDS infection your brain has with everything Trump has exposed you as extremely biased, nothing like the middleman you pretend to be

Fani is lying fraud and you love her
You saying anyone has any type of DS is :rofl: Go back through your posts whining about joey rotten and his crime family. If I have tDS it's mild compared to your raging case of bDS.

Stop

You can’t even make a post without mentioning MAGA yahoos
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:18 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:06 am

Exactly. :coffee:
What? Are you sure you meant to post that? Sounds like you agree with me. :lol:
I agree that Trump's interests have nothing to do with justice. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:55 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:44 am

Stop

Just for giggles I looked at how many of my posts had MAGAt or MAQA yahoos since BDKKKaren first brought MAGA and yahoo together and compared it to the number of your posts with Rotten.

UNI88 posting about MAGAt or MAQA yahoo - first 7/2/2023, 237 days ago. # of posts where it was included 172. Average of 0.73 posts/day.

CH posting about Joey Rotten, the rotten one, etc. - first 8/20/23, 188 days ago. # of posts where it was included 158. Average of 0.84 posts/day.

My point stands - if I have tDS for my use of MAGAt/MAQA yahoo then you have bDS for your use of Rotten.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:23 pm

Stop

Just for giggles I looked at how many of my posts had MAGAt or MAQA yahoos since BDKKKaren first brought MAGA and yahoo together and compared it to the number of your posts with Rotten.

UNI88 posting about MAGAt or MAQA yahoo - first 7/2/2023, 237 days ago. # of posts where it was included 172. Average of 0.73 posts/day.

CH posting about Joey Rotten, the rotten one, etc. - first 8/20/23, 188 days ago. # of posts where it was included 158. Average of 0.84 posts/day.

My point stands - if I have tDS for my use of MAGAt/MAQA yahoo then you have bDS for your use of Rotten.
So how many Joey Rotten posts do you have?

Remember you are the centrist on here right
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Stop

This is StWronge level stats.

:ohno:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:51 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:02 pm

Sanctions would work
etc.
My claims:

I like to post links that are relevant and thought-provoking. I know that's a foreign concept in MAQA land where groupthink is required and any facts or opinions that are inconsistent with what the false idol claims are shouted down with emotion and unproven propaganda.

I did post some of those claims but I don't think I did all of them. Quote or provide links to posts where I specifically support each of them except the following:
  • russia was getting ass kicked (I've been stating for a long time that both sides are kicking each other's asses).
  • russia was low on missiles, why else were they buying back stuff that they'd sold to other countries? They might have ramped up production and not need to do that anymore but they did have an issue at one time.
Your claim that russia has superior artillery and a large advantage in quantity, so they should be inflicting casualties at a rate commiserate of past wars ignores control of airspace, impact of drones and other new technologies that prevent russia from having as great of an advantage as past wars.

This war has been a knockdown drag out affair and both sides have suffered serious losses.
Please inform us of how the casualty ratio of drones and other new technologies, negates superior artillery.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

This is StWronge level stats.

:ohno:
It's pretty simple stats. I'm sorry it's over your head. Maybe some remedial tutoring will catch you up and you'll be able to understand some of what the adults are saying. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:09 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:51 pm

Please inform us of how the casualty ratio of drones and other new technologies, negates superior artillery.
I asked you first - quote or provide links to posts where I specifically support each of them except the following:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:16 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:09 pm

I asked you first - quote or provide links to posts where I specifically support each of them except the following:
No you didn't. There isn't a question asked in your post. See? Someone has to do something first before you reply.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:40 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:16 pm
No you didn't. There isn't a question asked in your post. See? Someone has to do something first before you reply.
You make a bunch of false assertions about my media claims and when asked to back it up you duck and dodge. You're all hat, not cattle.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:52 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:40 pm

You make a bunch of false assertions about my media claims and when asked to back it up you duck and dodge. You're all hat, not cattle.
Go back through the thread. You didnt ask an unanswered question to be all offended over.

Still waiting for you to explain how drones reduce the effectiveness of artillery.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:14 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:52 pm
Go back through the thread. You didnt ask an unanswered question to be all offended over.

Still waiting for you to explain how drones reduce the effectiveness of artillery.
I asked you to "quote or provide links to posts where I specifically support" the following:
  • Sanctions would work
  • Russia was getting ass kicked.
  • Russia was low on artillery
  • Putin was going to die soon to cancer
  • Putin was going to be overthrown
You made the claims, prove them. It's time to put up or shut up.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:43 pm

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay off your mom.

:flash: :kissass: :bananahump:
She passed away from Lou Gherig’s Disease 7 years ago at the age of 83 so this is kind of a weird comment. :?

Are you a necrophile or gerontophile?

:suspicious:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:31 pm

So how many Joey Rotten posts do you have?

Remember you are the centrist on here right
I have a few posts critical of biden. I typically criticize and mock the sitting President more than I have biden. His presidency has been a disaster and he deserves grief. When I do criticize/mock biden the liberal Democrats on here (kalm, Houndy, Jelly occasionally) don't get nearly as bent out of shape trying to defend him as the MAQA yahoos do when I criticize/mock trump. They're both pieces of sh!t but it's more fun to criticize/mock the one whose worshipers start foaming at the mouth over any criticism.

Why does it bother MAQAt yahoos so much when I criticize/mock trump?