Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

No reply necessary

Post by houndawg »

:lol:

$83,000,000.....

:rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: No reply necessary

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:04 pm :lol:

$83,000,000.....

And he didn’t mention her last night. He has a price. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:09 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:04 pm :lol:

$83,000,000.....

And he didn’t mention her last night. He has a price. :lol:
you just have to know what language he speaks
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

:sleep: Newsflash after appeals are dragged out over the next couple of years Trump isn’t going to going to end up paying anywhere close to that runaway jury award- no one ever deserves anywhere close to that for something someone said about them (or 55 million after attorneys took their 33% cut, or 27 million after NY City, NY state, and the fed took their 52% cut.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-c ... st-in-u-s/
or wherever that crazy old broad who thinks ‘rape is sexy’ lives.

After all OJ killed 2 people, in a 1997 civil verdict was ordered to pay 33.5 million (about 64.5 million today) and has only paid a tiny fraction of that.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:59 am :sleep: Newsflash after appeals are dragged out over the next couple of years Trump isn’t going to going to end up paying anywhere close to that runaway jury award- no one ever deserves anywhere close to that for something someone said about them (or 55 million after attorneys took their 33% cut, or 27 million after NY City, NY state, and the fed took their 52% cut.

After all OJ killed 2 people, in a 1997 civil verdict was ordered to pay 33.5 million (about 64.5 million today) and has only paid a tiny fraction of that.
He’ll have to come up with more than that just to file the appeal. :lol:

But nice out of context rapey apologist quote.

You might want to watch the whole Anderson Cooper clip. Haha.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:59 am :sleep: Newsflash after appeals are dragged out over the next couple of years Trump isn’t going to going to end up paying anywhere close to that runaway jury award- no one ever deserves anywhere close to that for something someone said about them (or 55 million after attorneys took their 33% cut, or 27 million after NY City, NY state, and the fed took their 52% cut.

Nobody doubts he'll renege on his reponsbilities if he can - its just the humor of a jury of his peers telling him they're tired of his bullshit in a language he understands - as long as he has to write the check.... who cares where it goes? 8-)