UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Trump’s VP Pick

Post by UNI88 »

SuperHornet wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:55 pm

You vigorously defend misogynists (sexual assaulters and rapists) like trump, will you defend Houndie? Quite the conundrum. :coffee:
Now, I'm no fan of Trump, but calling Trump a misogynist is definitely a stretch considering that he's the first President in history to appoint an African-American female general officer in the Marine Corps....
Examples of sexual assault/ misogyny:
- found guilty of defamation against a woman after sexually assaulting her
- 25+ other accusations of sexual assault/rape
- the “grab them by the pussy” comment
- going into pageant contestant dressing rooms (including underage girls) without warning

He’s a pig, plain and simple, and too many people defend and enable his behavior while hypocritically complaining about others’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump’s VP Pick

Post by kalm »

I disagree with this tweet. We HAVE made progress. Most of us. Some have further to go still and Trump certainly awoke that temporary regression.

Haley now making her pitch for VP. Followed up her Civil War ignorance by stating she’d pardon Trump yesterday.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:11 am I disagree with this tweet. We HAVE made progress. Most of us. Some have further to go still and Trump certainly awoke that temporary regression.

Haley now making her pitch for VP. Followed up her Civil War ignorance by stating she’d pardon Trump yesterday.

Curious to know if ole Quasim would agree with Malcom X on this quote?

“The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox.

If he could take a look at Nyc today, I don’t think he would be very happy with the progress Black people have made over the past 70 years on the Democrats plantation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:40 am
kalm wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:11 am I disagree with this tweet. We HAVE made progress. Most of us. Some have further to go still and Trump certainly awoke that temporary regression.

“The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox.

If he could take a look at Nyc today, I don’t think he would be very happy with the progress Black people have made over the past 70 years on the Democrats plantation
So you’re equating NYC today to slave plantations? Like I said, we still have further to go, but I didn’t realize NYC had regressed all the way back to actual slavery.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:47 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:40 am

So you’re equating NYC today to slave plantations? Like I said, we still have further to go, but I didn’t realize NYC had regressed all the way back to actual slavery.
They harvest votes and it works for the Dems to the tune of 94%

I’m glad you agree that more progress is needed
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“Speculation about Trump's potential running mate has run rampant in recent months with a variety of names being floated including GOP Congresswoman Nancy Mace, South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem, Trump's GOP opponent and former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley

The website OddsChecker.com currently lists Noem as the betting favorite followed GOP Congresswoman Elise Stefanik and GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy“
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Kristi Noem Is to smoking hot for the job, one look at her and you just know she’s a nice conservative girl and not the angry cat lady type

Trump also likes the NY girl, one of the few in the rotten apple with common sense, GOP Congresswoman Elise Stefanik
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:49 am Kristi Noem Is to smoking hot for the job, one look at her and you just know she’s a nice conservative girl and not the angry cat lady type

Trump also likes the NY girl, one of the few in the rotten apple with common sense, GOP Congresswoman Elise Stefanik
Noem is stripper hot and a harpy. Her alleged affair with Lewandowski might be looked past by the immoral MAGA crowd but she wouldn’t help the ticket with independents.

And Stefanik? :lol: Bats poop less crazy shit than that conspiracy theorist.

A smart move would be to balance the ticket with a non-MAGA which means you may be right.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:57 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:49 am Kristi Noem Is to smoking hot for the job, one look at her and you just know she’s a nice conservative girl and not the angry cat lady type

Noem is stripper hot and a harpy. Her alleged affair with Lewandowski might be looked past by the immoral MAGA crowd but she wouldn’t help the ticket with independents.

A smart move would be to balance the ticket with a non-MAGA which means you may be right.
So you like both … good
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Can trump's fragile ego handle anyone that has been "disloyal" to him?

Will he be able to control his petulant toddler self and not lash out at a VP candidate who has been "disloyal"? How will it look if he can't?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:52 am

Can trump's fragile ego handle anyone that has been "disloyal" to him?

Will he be able to control his petulant toddler self and not lash out at a VP candidate who has been "disloyal"? How will it look if he can't?
Trump needs someone to just tell him… Look buddy, I’m gonna tell you what I think and if I think you’re fucking up, I’m gonna tell you so. If you can’t handle that I’m not your pick… bye
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:45 am “Speculation about Trump's potential running mate has run rampant in recent months with a variety of names being floated including GOP Congresswoman Nancy Mace, South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem, Trump's GOP opponent and former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley

The website OddsChecker.com currently lists Noem as the betting favorite followed GOP Congresswoman Elise Stefanik and GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy“
Definitely Noem in the lead. Ramasmary is out, he's just the My Pillow Guy - Stefanik isn't his type, too chubby. Maybe Kari Lake if she has nice tits, but she's a little long in the tooth for him.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:57 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:45 am “Speculation about Trump's potential running mate has run rampant in recent months with a variety of names being floated including GOP Congresswoman Nancy Mace, South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem, Trump's GOP opponent and former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley

Definitely Noem in the lead. Ramasmary is out, he's just the My Pillow Guy - Stefanik isn't his type, too chubby. Maybe Kari Lake if she has nice tits, but she's a little long in the tooth for him.
Just a normal Italian girl

Noem looks to much like his wife, that wont fly when Melina asks him if you love me for my looks why don’t you love her….. well Donny answer….
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gawd…please let it be Stefanik.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:53 pm Gawd…please let it be Stefanik.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Not too shabby..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:39 pm

Not too shabby..
I called her last year but gave up on her assuming Noem has a nicer rack - now I'm not so sure
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:41 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:34 pm

You like her don’t you
While I don't agree with all of her political positions, there's a lot to like and respect:
- She's Jamaican - beautiful island, wonderful people, awesome music and a great attitude.
- She served.
- She's worked her ass off to get where she is.

I can disagree with someone and still respect them. Politicians like trump and Kari Lake couldn't carry Winsome's jock strap if she wore one.
Jamaica 🇯🇲

Much better education system than the U.S.

It’s old school meaning not indoctrination camps
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:26 am

While I don't agree with all of her political positions, there's a lot to like and respect:
- She's Jamaican - beautiful island, wonderful people, awesome music and a great attitude.
- She served.

I can disagree with someone and still respect them. Politicians like trump and Kari Lake couldn't carry Winsome's jock strap if she wore one.
Jamaica 🇯🇲

Well duh. I don't think Jamaica has moms for fascism attempting to indoctrinate children into their pseudo-Christian ideology.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:34 am

Jamaica 🇯🇲

Well duh. I don't think Jamaica has moms for fascism attempting to indoctrinate children into their pseudo-Christian ideology.
I’ve never seen anyone so afraid of Sunday school
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:02 am

Moms For Liberty Sunday school.

Moms for Liberty Sunday School teacher.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

- She served.

Jamaica 🇯🇲

Ironically so is the current VP (1/2 or 1/4). Except the current VP got her political start at 29 (she was a deputy county DA) by banging the then 61 yr old married Speaker of the CA Assembly Willie Brown (who went on to become Mayor of San Fran) who appointed her to a couple of state boards (the CA Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board & the California Medical Assistance Commission) who paid her around 400k (about 800k in today’s $$). I wonder what % of the American public even knows that? Bet not even 5%..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

I’ve never seen so many afraid of a school library.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:43 am

Why do you hate Brown people?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:23 am
kalm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:43 am

Why do you hate Brown people?