Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

UFO hearings

Post by BDKJMU »

A former intelligence officer turned whistleblower testified under oath Wednesday that he’s certain the U.S. government is in possession of “unidentified anomalous phenomena,” also known as unidentified flying objects or UFOs.

When asked during a House subcommittee hearing whether the government is in possession of UAPs, David Grusch said: “Absolutely, based on interviewing over 40 witnesses over four years.”

Grusch also was asked if the U.S. has the bodies of pilots who flew any unidentified craft, and he responded that “biologics came with some of these recoveries” and that they were “nonhuman.”

In addition, Grusch testified that he was informed in the course of his official duties of a “multidecade UAP crash-retrieval and reverse-engineering program to which I was denied access.” He had been an officer with the Defense Department’s National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency before becoming a whistleblower, reporting to the department’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, or AARO.

His remarks came during a much-anticipated hearing held by the House Oversight Committee’s subpanel for national security. Grusch has made similar comments to media outlets NewsNation and The Debrief.

Grusch’s other claims on Wednesday included that he had personal knowledge of people who have been injured in cover-ups of extraterrestrial technology and that he has faced “very brutal” retaliation since becoming a whistleblower….

…..Another witness at Wednesday’s hearing, David Fravor, a retired Navy commander for the Black Aces squadron, testified under oath that he believed UAPs posed a threat to national security. He’s known for being one of the Navy pilots who said they encountered a UFO with the shape of a Tic Tac candy in 2004.

“The technology that we faced was far superior than anything that we had, and you could put that anywhere,” Fravor said. He also said he’s concerned “that there’s no oversight from our elected officials” on the U.S. government’s work related to UAPs...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ufo-h ... t-19072ff9
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: UFO hearings

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:05 pm
A former intelligence officer turned whistleblower testified under oath Wednesday that he’s certain the U.S. government is in possession of “unidentified anomalous phenomena,” also known as unidentified flying objects or UFOs.

When asked during a House subcommittee hearing whether the government is in possession of UAPs, David Grusch said: “Absolutely, based on interviewing over 40 witnesses over four years.”

Grusch also was asked if the U.S. has the bodies of pilots who flew any unidentified craft, and he responded that “biologics came with some of these recoveries” and that they were “nonhuman.”

In addition, Grusch testified that he was informed in the course of his official duties of a “multidecade UAP crash-retrieval and reverse-engineering program to which I was denied access.” He had been an officer with the Defense Department’s National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency before becoming a whistleblower, reporting to the department’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, or AARO.

His remarks came during a much-anticipated hearing held by the House Oversight Committee’s subpanel for national security. Grusch has made similar comments to media outlets NewsNation and The Debrief.

Grusch’s other claims on Wednesday included that he had personal knowledge of people who have been injured in cover-ups of extraterrestrial technology and that he has faced “very brutal” retaliation since becoming a whistleblower….

…..Another witness at Wednesday’s hearing, David Fravor, a retired Navy commander for the Black Aces squadron, testified under oath that he believed UAPs posed a threat to national security. He’s known for being one of the Navy pilots who said they encountered a UFO with the shape of a Tic Tac candy in 2004.

“The technology that we faced was far superior than anything that we had, and you could put that anywhere,” Fravor said. He also said he’s concerned “that there’s no oversight from our elected officials” on the U.S. government’s work related to UAPs...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ufo-h ... t-19072ff9
:roll:

..not this shit again
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:20 pm

..not this shit again
Gotta admit, it's amazing we have so many pilots seeing things, we have many videos of things like this, and we have absolutely zero explanations for these things. Heck, the government shot down a few things after the Chinese spy balloon earlier in the year and never told us what they shot down. I get it that government isn't the most competent of organizations, but clearly they could be holding onto some information that's not been shared with the public.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

..not this shit again
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:57 am

..not this shit again
Gotta admit, it's amazing we have so many pilots seeing things, we have many videos of things like this, and we have absolutely zero explanations for these things. Heck, the government shot down a few things after the Chinese spy balloon earlier in the year and never told us what they shot down. I get it that government isn't the most competent of organizations, but clearly they could be holding onto some information that's not been shared with the public.
dafuq we don't - the overwhelming majority of UFO reports come from right here in the US and most of those happen near military bases. Occam's Razor says its blindingly obvious that whatever these UAPs are, they are most certainly not of extraterrestrial origin and this most recent clown talking about "non-biologic" and "non-human origin" is chaff being ejected by the military to give us something besides DARPA to attribute the sightings to. I sure do hope that somebody constantly worked up about "enviro-whackos" isn't getting on the Little Green Men bandwagon. Tell us you don't believe that nonsense, GF.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:14 pm
They haven't shed light on anything other than trying to subtly convince us that the UAPs aren't ours
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:45 am
GannonFan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:57 am

dafuq we don't - the overwhelming majority of UFO reports come from right here in the US and most of those happen near military bases. Occam's Razor says its blindingly obvious that whatever these UAPs are, they are most certainly not of extraterrestrial origin and this most recent clown talking about "non-biologic" and "non-human origin" is chaff being ejected by the military to give us something besides DARPA to attribute the sightings to. I sure do hope that somebody constantly worked up about "enviro-whackos" isn't getting on the Little Green Men bandwagon. Tell us you don't believe that nonsense, GF.
Non, I don't believe that we've been visited by aliens. No, I don't believe we're holding onto alien remains or craft. I would like to know what a lot of this crap is though (inlcuding those other balloons we shot down recently). Then again, I'd love to know if Oliver Stone was right on JFK or not too but I don't think we'll ever get that answer.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:12 am

Non, I don't believe that we've been visited by aliens. No, I don't believe we're holding onto alien remains or craft. I would like to know what a lot of this crap is though (inlcuding those other balloons we shot down recently). Then again, I'd love to know if Oliver Stone was right on JFK or not too but I don't think we'll ever get that answer.
We went from the Wright Bros. to the SR-71 in 60 years - the moon in 66 years - and that was 60 years ago. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:44 pm

We went from the Wright Bros. to the SR-71 in 60 years - the moon in 66 years - and that was 60 years ago. :coffee:
Holy shit. You've finally made a cogent point. To add to your much welcomed coherency, I remember watching Discovery on DARPA years ago and they were saying, "think of as far in the future as you can. DARPA is 50 years ahead of you."

Although it is rather interesting to see you doubt Evolution.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:39 pm

Holy shit. You've finally made a cogent point. To add to your much welcomed coherency, I remember watching Discovery on DARPA years ago and they were saying, "think of as far in the future as you can. DARPA is 50 years ahead of you."

Evolution is doing just fine methinks. Wait until you're pondering how the Pentagon can't account for a couple trillion dollars and a as you're doing that a satellite moving west to east makes a 90 degree turn to the north and accelerates.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Haven't seen the movie but I do remember the day it happened. I was in 4th grade and all the old people were crying and school was let out early, and I was wondering what's a "President". The prevailing opinion among the old folk seemed to be that Johnson was behind it.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:39 pm

Back in the 80s I worked at a munitions plant for a couple of years where DARPA had a facility. At the time they were working on the Abrams tank round and the Phalanx CIWS. The goal for the Abrams was to develop a round in which the case was consumed when the round was fired and only the brass butt plate was ejected. The Phalanx CIWS was having software problems such that if two incoming missiles were about the same distance from the ship the CIWS couldn't decide which one to shoot at first and would would just switch back and forth acquiring the target but not shooting. I left that job because of the DU bullets. "Depleted Uranium" is a very relative, and misleading, term.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I don't believe extra-terrestrials have visited humans, but I think UFOs are real and man-made.

The DoD can't account for hundreds of billions dollars, but I bet some of it is accounted for and going to these top-secret programs. And I'm not saying they need to reveal what the programs are, but the public deserves to know how much is being spent on them.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

∞∞∞ wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:37 am I don't believe extra-terrestrials have visited humans, but I think UFOs are real and man-made.

The DoD can't account for hundreds of billions dollars, but I bet some of it is accounted for and going to these top-secret programs. And I'm not saying they need to reveal what the programs are, but the public deserves to know how much is being spent on them.
its impossible to come to any other conclusion for anybody that thinks about it more than a minute.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Wouldn't surprise me to find out that we have a Thagomizer stashed up there