A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Missing document

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:25 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:58 pm
How do you know Trump or his lawyers ever had the document? :coffee:
Because he said he didn't have it. :coffee:
But before that he insinuated he did have it. :coffee:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:36 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:58 pm
How do you know Trump or his lawyers ever had the document? :coffee:
You don't seriously think that the Saudis just handed the outgoing president's son-in-law $2,500,000,000 for nothing? Do you? :shock:

$2,500,000,000 is chump (rhymes with Trump) change for the Saudis, SG, - they would have paid twice that to get their hands on the US military's asessment of Iran's weaknesses and a battle plan for dealing with the Saudis bitter rival for regional dominance. :nod:
For a conspiracy wack who sees plots everywhere its interesting you haven't mentioned this one. :coffee:
WTF are you babbling about? Link for your drivel?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:43 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:36 am

You don't seriously think that the Saudis just handed the outgoing president's son-in-law $2,500,000,000 for nothing? Do you? :shock:

$2,500,000,000 is chump (rhymes with Trump) change for the Saudis, SG, - they would have paid twice that to get their hands on the US military's asessment of Iran's weaknesses and a battle plan for dealing with the Saudis bitter rival for regional dominance. :nod:
For a conspiracy wack who sees plots everywhere its interesting you haven't mentioned this one. :coffee:
Were you seriously not aware of Kushner being paid by the Saudi’s?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:00 am You are just as sure that the Bidens’ misdeeds are less than the trumps’ as SG is of the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because there’s overwhelming evidence provided through investigations, testimony and evidence that they are. The only people arguing otherwise are MAGA.

Reality is more important than an arbitrary center line in a two party system.
And you’ve wanted to string trump up without a trial while arguing that we should let justice take its course for the Bidens even though there is also evidence that leadership of the DoJ/FBI has been compromised in that pursuit and can’t be trusted.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:00 pm
kalm wrote:
Because there’s overwhelming evidence provided through investigations, testimony and evidence that they are. The only people arguing otherwise are MAGA.

And you’ve wanted to string trump up without a trial while arguing that we should let justice take its course for the Bidens even though there is also evidence that leadership of the DoJ/FBI has been compromised in that pursuit and can’t be trusted.

I didn’t want Trump to have a trial? Interesting take.

There’s corruption in every organization including even ones like the DOJ or the FBI who’s never had a Democratic director and has have been accused of dragging their feet in prosecuting Trump and his inner circle and ignoring warning memos leading up to J6.

Go ahead and lay out your evidence related to the corrupt, unfair treatment of Trump and his inner circle (all of whom are still walking free.

Please provide additional information on how and why Joe Biden should be prosecuted.

I’ll give it a fair shake.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:05 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:00 am

You are just as sure that the Bidens’ misdeeds are less than the trumps’ as SG is of the opposite.

Yes, Mueller really hit it out of the park with all his proof. :rofl:

The problem is that it's quite obvious to the majority of the people that all the investigations of Trump are about payback or making him look bad and nothing about actual justice.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:17 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
Incorrect.
This is where you and kalm agree.

Hey! That's not nice!!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:08 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:43 am
No. I looked up and now see his investment firm was.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:26 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:08 pm

Jesus.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:05 am Because there’s overwhelming evidence provided through investigations, testimony and evidence that they are. The only people arguing otherwise are MAGA.

The problem is that it's quite obvious to the majority of the people that all the investigations of Trump are about payback or making him look bad and nothing about actual justice.
It’s obvious to the majority that trump’s an asshole who brought the investigation on himself with his own words and actions.
- he incited an angry mob on Jan 6
- he took documents and intentionally obstructed their return.
- he sexually assaulted/raped a lot of women.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:07 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:05 am

Case in point. ^^^ :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:30 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:26 pm
Jesus.
Huh. Seems to be investing the money in Israeli companies. Amazing how getting the Middle East in relative harmony opens doors with enemies that want to work together.
Affinity Partners, a new private-equity fund started by Jared Kushner, plans to invest money from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund in Israeli businesses, the Wall Street Journal reported Saturday, marking the first time the giant Saudi fund has invested in Israel, with which the Saudi government does not have a formal diplomatic relationship
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:00 pm And you’ve wanted to string trump up without a trial while arguing that we should let justice take its course for the Bidens even though there is also evidence that leadership of the DoJ/FBI has been compromised in that pursuit and can’t be trusted.

There’s corruption in every organization including even ones like the DOJ or the FBI who’s never had a Democratic director and has have been accused of dragging their feet in prosecuting Trump and his inner circle and ignoring warning memos leading up to J6.

Go ahead and lay out your evidence related to the corrupt, unfair treatment of Trump and his inner circle (all of whom are still walking free.

Please provide additional information on how and why Joe Biden should be prosecuted.

I don’t think trump’s being treated unfairly.

I think both Bidens are and have been treated with kid gloves. Like trump, they don’t think the rules apply to them.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:16 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:07 pm

Case in point. ^^^ :lol:
Case in point you still can't understand you've been fooled over and over, as you still buy the unwarranted claim? It's all in the glorious thread.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:21 pm
kalm wrote:

I think both Bidens are and have been treated with kid gloves. Like trump, they don’t think the rules apply to them.

Bullshit. Trump may not be treated unfairly by the rules that are applied to you and me, but he certainly isn't getting the DC insider treatment.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:21 pm I don’t think trump’s being treated unfairly.

Bullshit. Trump may not be treated unfairly by the rules that are applied to you and me, but he certainly isn't getting the DC insider treatment.
He got the insider treatment for about 50 years and now he’s throwing temper tantrums because he isn’t.

We should keep treating trump the way we have been recently (i.e. fairly) and start treating the Bidens and other politicians the same way.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:22 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
He got the insider treatment for about 50 years and now he’s throwing temper tantrums because he isn’t.

We should keep treating trump the way we have been recently (i.e. fairly) and start treating the Bidens and other politicians the same way.

He got the "big money" treatment for 50 years and probably still does, but DC is pulling out all the stops to let him know he's not welcome to their grift of special treatment.

I wouldn't know what to do if everyone got treated fairly. I think you'd see an Earth shattering shift in power if that really happened. I would love if everyone got the same treatment.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:30 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:22 pm

He got the "big money" treatment for 50 years and probably still does, but DC is pulling out all the stops to let him know he's not welcome to their grift of special treatment.

I wouldn't know what to do if everyone got treated fairly. I think you'd see an Earth shattering shift in power if that really happened. I would love if everyone got the same treatment.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:21 pm
kalm wrote:

Welcome to America!

Perhaps you’re right it’s not for a lack of effort by the opposition.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

LeadBolt wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:51 am It is one thing to cultivate relationships that can produce opportunities after leaving office as Clinton, Obama and yes Jared Cushner did.

It is another thing altogether to take money while in office for political favors in office as the Bidens have.

Like $2,500,000,000 for our battle plan regarding the House of Saud's bitter rival, Iran?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:49 pm
LeadBolt wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:51 am It is one thing to cultivate relationships that can produce opportunities after leaving office as Clinton, Obama and yes Jared Cushner did.

It is another thing altogether to take money while in office for political favors in office as the Bidens have.

Like $2,500,000,000 for our battle plan regarding the House of Saud's bitter rival, Iran?
Shush. Quiet. That’s not mentioned on right wing media.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

:rofl: Yes, that's exactly what the Saudis purchased and not investing in Israeli companies like the news tells you.

Good job Closeau.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:31 pm

:rofl: Yes, that's exactly what the Saudis purchased and not investing in Israeli companies like the news tells you.

Good job Closeau.
Clouseau. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:34 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:31 pm

Good job Closeau.
You're not as good as him. Don't deserve the extra u. :kisswink:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:39 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:34 pm

You're not as good as him. Don't deserve the extra u. :kisswink:
..is that all you got, George..?