Casualties of the Cultural Wars

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Casualties of the Cultural Wars

Post by UNI88 »

How are or will be the casualties of the Cultural Wars (the right's war on woke, the left's was on order)? Post your thoughts here ...
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Casualties of the Cultural Wars

Post by UNI88 »

For the right's war on woke, individuals who question their gender and fall into depression, addiction, suicide, etc. because they've been demonized and their options taken away will be casualties.

For the left's war on order, law-abiding citizens who lose access to drug stores and other stores that have closed because of rampant shoplifting and vandalism will be casualties.

Homeowners living near homeless camps are already casualties. Their rights and safety are disregarded and they're called heartless when they ask for something to be done about homeless camps.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:10 pm For the right's war on woke, individuals who question their gender and fall into depression, addiction, suicide, etc. because they've been demonized and their options taken away will be casualties.

For the left's war on order, law-abiding citizens who lose access to drug stores and other stores that have closed because of rampant shoplifting and vandalism will be casualties.

Homeowners living near homeless camps are already casualties. Their rights and safety are disregarded and they're called heartless when they ask for something to be done about homeless camps.
Children slaughtered like fish in a barrel in their classrooms because any punk with an axe to grind can walk into WalMart and come out with enough firepower to close down a medium sized town, because woke lefties won't enforce the existing laws.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Individuality - both sides want people to conform to the standards they believe in.