UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:13 am
kalm wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:55 am
Hitler is an easy if not lazy comparison. The world has changed over the last 100 years and this is not post war Germany.

But the fascistic/cult of personality tendencies are clearly there. It’s not arguable. He rules out of intimidation and fear. He’s not liked…only followed because he owns the libs and hates the same marginalized groups. Simply cutting 50,000 federal employees gains us what?
No, Hitler is an extremely :dunce: comparison
il Douche is a better one. Domestic energy production is probably his getting the trains to run on time moment. ;)
Last edited by UNI88 on Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:18 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:30 pm
The level of right mowing disinformation and ignorance never disappoints. :lol:

Trans day started in 2009 and continued during Trump’s administration. It’s March 31st. Kind of like Christmas, or Halloween, or 4th of July. Easter changes dates. Next year, Easter falls on 4/20. Burn one down in the name of Jesus!
And neither Obama or Trump proclaimed it, whether it fell on Easter or not. Biden was the 1st to elevate something that some woke trans ideologists just made up, that 99.9% of the country had never heard of, and he did it on Easter to poke at the right..Well, thats ok, Trump just gained more votes.. :nod:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:27 am
kalm wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:14 am

I’m sorry you have so little appreciation of history, psychology, and philosophy.
I have enough to know that anyone who tries to make a Trump/Hitler comparison is extremely :dunce: in regards to history.. :nod:
Yeah…Trump is just sadly misunderstood. He actually loves children, and puppies, and stuff.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:45 am

Trans day started in 2009 and continued during Trump’s administration. It’s March 31st. Kind of like Christmas, or Halloween, or 4th of July. Easter changes dates. Next year, Easter falls on 4/20. Burn one down in the name of Jesus!
And neither Obama or Trump proclaimed it, whether it fell on Easter or not. Biden was the 1st to elevate something that some woke trans ideologists just made up, that 99.9% of the country had never heard of, and he did it on Easter to poke at the right..Well, thats ok, Trump just gained more votes.. :nod:
AKA progress. The Clinton’s and Obama were reluctant to promote gay marriage rights at one point.

But I’m sure Trump will receive a groundswell of support from those opposed to a day celebrating trans rights. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

99.9% of 1st century Romans never heard of Christmas or Easter.

How does Transgender Day of Visibility or biden elevating it hurt you or or other MAQA yahoos? It doesn't. Stop being snowflakes looking for reasons to be offended.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Republican Group Trolls Trump With Ad Blitz Smack In The Middle Of His Own Events
The group Republican Voters Against Trump launched a media blitz in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and Grand Rapids, Michigan, that was timed to the former president’s rallies in the two cities. Viewers watching the events on TV there may have also seen a voter named Chuck deliver a warning.

“I am a former Trump supporter. I completely, 100% hold him accountable for the insurrection of the Capitol,” Chuck says in the ad, referring to the Jan. 6, 2021, riot in Washington. “I will not ever support or vote for Donald Trump ever.”

Chuck says he’ll vote for the Democratic incumbent over Trump as the former president seeks to retake the White House.

“I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I will,” he says. “I will vote for Joe Biden.”
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:15 am

How does Transgender Day of Visibility or biden elevating it hurt you or or other MAQA yahoos? It doesn't. Stop being snowflakes looking for reasons to be offended.
Lol its the woke trans ideologists who are easily offended snowflakes when people don’t acknowledge a man pretending to be a woman as a woman amd vice versa; discrimination against female athletes allowing mem to play women’s sports; that men can’t get pregmant and have babies, giving puberty blockers and performing genital mutilation in children, etc..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

And Biden denied putting out the proclamation 4 days after he put it out. If you read the proclamation it is filled with ‘I’ and ‘My administration’ and ‘NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.’ and his signatire. So that is proof that Biden issued the proolamation Fri.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... lity-2024/
For him to deny it 4 days later is proof that he is either lying, or more likely so demented that he literally can’t remember a written statement that he himself issued 4 days prior.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden ... r-BB1kTATR
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:05 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:15 am

Lol its the woke trans ideologists who are easily offended snowflakes when people don’t acknowledge a man pretending to be a woman as a woman amd vice versa; discrimination against female athletes allowing mem to play women’s sports; that men can’t get pregmant and have babies, giving puberty blockers and performing genital mutilation in children, etc..
Thanks for pointing how much you have in common when it comes to being easily offended snowflakes. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:16 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:05 am
Thanks for pointing how much you have in common when it comes to being easily offended snowflakes. :coffee:
Wrong.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:24 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:16 am
Wrong.
Tell me how Transgender Day of Visibility or biden elevating it impacts you enough to justify your outrage. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:35 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:24 am
Wrong.
Tell me how Transgender Day of Visibility or biden elevating it impacts you enough to justify your outrage. :coffee:
Tell me how people who don’t acquiesce to the woke trans agenda (failing to acknowledge a man pretending to be a woman is a woman & vice versa; saying allowing men to play women’s sports is wrong; saying that men can’t get pregmant & have babies, saying that giving puberty blockers and performing genital mutilation on children is wrong, etc..) impacts you enough to justify your outrage? Because you sure act like a triggered snowflake anytime someone criticizes the woke trans agenda.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:05 am And Biden denied putting out the proclamation 4 days after he put it out. If you read the proclamation it is filled with ‘I’ and ‘My administration’ and ‘NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.’ and his signatire. So that is proof that Biden issued the proolamation Fri.
For him to deny it 4 days later is proof that he is either lying, or more likely so demented that he literally can’t remember a written statement that he himself issued 4 days prior.
Also Biden had his proclamation posted on the WH ENGLISH speaking site, but not on the Spanish speaking one. I wonder why that is? Hmm.. :coffee:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:16 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:05 am And Biden denied putting out the proclamation 4 days after he put it out. If you read the proclamation it is filled with ‘I’ and ‘My administration’ and ‘NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.’ and his signatire. So that is proof that Biden issued the proolamation Fri.
Also Biden had his proclamation posted on the WH ENGLISH speaking site, but not on the Spanish speaking one. I wonder why that is? Hmm.. :coffee:
Is that true? How many different speaking WH sites are there? Curious, don't know personally.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:12 pm
Tell me how people who don’t acquiesce to the woke trans agenda (failing to acknowledge a man pretending to be a woman is a woman & vice versa; saying allowing men to play women’s sports is wrong; saying that men can’t get pregmant & have babies, saying that giving puberty blockers and performing genital mutilation on children is wrong, etc..) impacts you enough to justify your outrage? Because you sure act like a triggered snowflake anytime someone criticizes the woke trans agenda.
My outrage? I'm not outraged by either. I happen to agree with you that men can't get pregnant (yet) and that biological males shouldn't be playing women's sports. I also don't have a problem with Transgender Day of Visibility. It doesn't really impact me and I'm all for people feeling like they're accepted and included.

You keep highlighting things that the woke left and zealous right have in common when it comes to being easily offended snowflakes.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:12 pm

Pretty sure you’re not acknowledging transgenderism right now. Nobody is stopping you. You just don’t like being judged for it.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:49 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am

They don’t even bother calling the police for people inside a store robbing the place blind….. no police report filed

But crime is down …. 😂
At least anecdotal evidence is up! :)
Saw a tweet mentioning crime rates and assumed it was about the Biden Trump crime rate, so I did some fishing.

Didn't know this happened. Essentially no one can make accurate claims over the time period Biden is trying to to claim. Different methodologies.

Apparently DeSantis got called out for trying to say crime was down in Florida, when 40% of the agencies didn't report.
In 2021, the FBI changed how it collects data from police departments, and as a result, that year’s crime data missed nearly 40% of police agencies. Bureau analysts estimated the missing data with statistical modeling, but the change led to the most incomplete picture of national crime since the FBI began collecting data in the 1930s, which created confusion on how crime trends changed. Last year, the FBI reversed the change and revived the previously-retired data collection system. They also gave agencies that didn’t submit data for 2021 a chance to submit their data retrospectively. Nearly 2,500 agencies took the FBI’s offer and submitted crime data through the old system for 2022, but it’s unclear how many did for 2021.

Experts said the lingering effect of that transition could be why the 2021-2022 trend is unreliable: If the 2021 crime data remains incomplete, it is difficult to compare it with the 2022 data.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:51 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:11 pm
:lol: The left has literally lost their fooking minds over Trump. :rofl: All the donks have to run on is ‘Trump is Hitler’. and the ‘End of Democracy’..
So you think he’s bluffing? That Heritage plan won’t be his blueprint? That he’ll appoint rational non-biased judges? That the likes of Michael Flynn and Kash Patel won’t be involved in his government?
Kash Patel is no one to be worried about. He hasn't blown the whistle because he likes the access to the intelligence club it gains him. He's been called out for years by many for spilling absolutely nothing of value.

He fits right in with all those establishment politicians you seem to defer to as experts.

Please name one Democrat you admire for intelligence, and why?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:50 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:51 pm

So you think he’s bluffing? That Heritage plan won’t be his blueprint? That he’ll appoint rational non-biased judges? That the likes of Michael Flynn and Kash Patel won’t be involved in his government?
Kash Patel is no one to be worried about. He hasn't blown the whistle because he likes the access to the intelligence club it gains him. He's been called out for years by many for spilling absolutely nothing of value.

He fits right in with all those establishment politicians you seem to defer to as experts.

Please name one Democrat you admire for intelligence, and why?
Rho Khana. Patient, solid on progressive policies, good sense of community.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Here’s where the Biden-Trump polls stand in 7 swing states

Summarized for your reading pleasure ...
  • Arizona - Trump has maintained a lead in The Hill/Decision Desk HQ’s polling average of the state by a few points since October. He leads in the average by nearly 5 points and led by about as much in a poll from The Wall Street Journal released Wednesday.
  • Georgia - Trump is ahead by 5 points in the state’s polling average from The Hill/Decision Desk HQ and has been regularly leading in polls taken of the state. The most recent ones, however, have shown his lead within or close to the margin of error. Trump led by 3 points, 51 percent to 48 percent, among likely voters in a YouGov/CBS News poll last month, but the margin of error was 3.9 points.
  • Michigan - Biden's path to securing Michigan’s 16 electoral votes has become more complex this time: Trump leads by about 4 points in The Hill/Decision Desk HQ’s polling average. But some of the recent polls may indicate added hope for Biden here. He and Trump were almost tied when undecided voters were required to choose in an Emerson College Polling/The Hill poll from last month, and they were tied in a North Star Opinion Research poll from February.
  • Nevada - Trump has been leading the state in polls but mostly by the low-to-mid single digits. He was up by just 2 points in a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll from last month, and he led by 3 points in an Emerson College Polling/KLAS-TV/The Hill poll. Trump leads in the polling average from The Hill/Decision Desk HQ by just under 4 points. The Emerson poll had Biden leading among Hispanic voters by 5 points, 44 percent to 39 percent.
  • North Carolina - Trump was leading in The Hill/Decision Desk HQ polling average by a sizable margin for the first few months of 2024, reaching 10 points at one time, but Biden has been closing the margin recently. Trump’s lead currently stands at about 5 points. Trump led by 3 points, within the margin of error, in a Marist College poll from last month, but he led by 6 points in the Journal poll from Wednesday.
  • Pennsylvania - Polling has been more optimistic recently for Biden in Pennsylvania than in many of the other states. Trump leads by just 1.3 points in The Hill/Decision Desk HQ polling average. Biden and Trump were tied in both a CNN/SRSS poll and a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll from last month. Trump led by 3 points in the Journal poll from Wednesday, while Biden led by 5 points in a Susquehanna Polling & Research survey released last week. Other polls over the months have shown varying small leads for Trump and Biden, so the polling average has consistently shown a close race with neither candidate leading by more than a few points.
  • Wisconsin - Trump leads by 1.6 points in The Hill/Decision Desk HQ’s polling average, a little bit less than the lead he has held since late January. The results of recent polling in the state have been regularly within the margin of error and shown each candidate slightly ahead at times.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:26 am

Republican Group Trolls Trump With Ad Blitz Smack In The Middle Of His Own Events
The group Republican Voters Against Trump launched a media blitz in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and Grand Rapids, Michigan, that was timed to the former president’s rallies in the two cities. Viewers watching the events on TV there may have also seen a voter named Chuck deliver a warning.

“I am a former Trump supporter. I completely, 100% hold him accountable for the insurrection of the Capitol,” Chuck says in the ad, referring to the Jan. 6, 2021, riot in Washington. “I will not ever support or vote for Donald Trump ever.”

Chuck says he’ll vote for the Democratic incumbent over Trump as the former president seeks to retake the White House.

“I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I will,” he says. “I will vote for Joe Biden.”
Lol people who’s acronym is RAT (Republicans Against Trump)..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:57 pm
Lol people who’s acronym is RVAT (Republicans Voters Against Trump)..
FYP - wouldn't want you to have to nitpick yourself ... :-P
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:06 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:57 pm
Lol people who’s acronym is RVAT (Republicans Voters Against Trump)..
Nope. Its RATs.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:09 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:06 pm
Nope. Its RATs.
Don't be obtuse, it's from the Republican Voters Against Trump YouTube channel which has their RVAT logo on it.

RAT = Republicans Abetting Trump :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:20 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:09 pm
Nope. Its RATs.
Don't be obtuse, it's from the Republican Voters Against Trump YouTube channel which has their RVAT logo on it.

RAT = Republicans Abetting Trump :coffee:
And people can refer to them as RATs: Republicans Against Trump.