Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:46 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:39 pm

SG has never denied that he's paid in rubles to be a russian troll.
Gannon has never admitted he swears like pirate in private.
Strange enough, I really don't cuss that much even in private, or even just alone. Sure, I probably say more than I say here, but still considerably less than the average person (I worked summers during college at a paint factory in Philly full of Teamsters - yes, I was a card-carrying Teamster once upon a time - and I can say that most of those guys had one adjective they used for everything and it started with F). I still like to save the cussing for when it can have maximum effect, and using it all the time diminishes that. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:23 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:11 pm

I should have typed child rather than son. So what? The gender of the child is irrelevant to the debate.

You posted that hunter's child was conceived in a strip club and you posted that you "have made up nothing on Biden". Time to pony up with some proof that hunter's child was conceived in a strip club.
Too funny, if the story was about Trump you would be all over it, but because it’s about Biden, you don’t seem to know anything about it

You think Hunter was actually dumb enough to bring the stripper home?
I know hunter has a child with a stripper. I know they probably met at a strip club. I've seen no reports that the child was conceived at the strip club. Where's your proof?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:27 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:23 am

Too funny, if the story was about Trump you would be all over it, but because it’s about Biden, you don’t seem to know anything about it

You think Hunter was actually dumb enough to bring the stripper home?
I know hunter has a child with a stripper. I know they probably met at a strip club. I've seen no reports that the child was conceived at the strip club. Where's your proof?
It’s called the streets :nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:45 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:27 am
The streets say that trump is a con man and that anyone who believes his con is a sucker.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:01 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:45 am

The streets say that trump is a con man and that anyone who believes his con is a sucker.
His con worked better then whoever is running the country into the ground now

So both are cons

One is a con and a complete failure and his name is Joey Rotten
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:11 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:01 am

So both are cons

His con worked while things were going well but fell apart with adversity.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:18 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:11 am

So both are cons

and Xiben has let everything fall apart, he’s been so bad that even his media has to ask a few questions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:20 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:18 am

and Xiben has let everything fall apart, he’s been so bad that even his media has to ask a few questions
Why are you whining? I thought MAQA yahoos were tough guys. Tough guys don't whine and cry about the opposition or (witch hunts of lawfare).
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Where is the MAQA yahoo outrage over attempts to make last minute changes to election processes and an attempt to keep a major party presidential candidate off a state's ballot?

Why Trump wants to change Nebraska’s electoral voting system

Biden may have trouble getting on Ohio's general election ballot, state's top election official warns
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:23 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:20 am

Why are you whining? I thought MAQA yahoos were tough guys. Tough guys don't whine and cry about the opposition or (witch hunts of lawfare).
You deflect when confronted with the truth about JoBozo

It’s cowardly

The U.S. could use a true leader right now and Joey the Perv ain’t it…. The world is on to this evil clown President
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:13 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:23 am

It’s cowardly

The U.S. could use a true leader right now and Joey the Perv ain’t it…. The world is on to this evil clown President
I deflect when confronted with the truth about biden? Project much?

The US could use a true leader. Unfortunately, neither major party is putting one forward as their candidate.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:01 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:13 pm

It’s cowardly

I deflect when confronted with the truth about biden? Project much?

The US could use a true leader. Unfortunately, neither major party is putting one forward as their candidate.
The world was not in chaos until dementia Jojo was in the saddle for a few months …. He has really efffed everything up
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:44 am Where is the MAQA yahoo outrage over attempts to make last minute changes to election processes and an attempt to keep a major party presidential candidate off a state's ballot?

Biden may have trouble getting on Ohio's general election ballot, state's top election official warns
and alabama
https://www.al.com/news/2024/04/alabama ... dditsocial
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:11 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:44 am Where is the MAQA yahoo outrage over attempts to make last minute changes to election processes and an attempt to keep a major party presidential candidate off a state's ballot?

and alabama
When a candidate and or party continue to go further extreme in an election year where independents, women’s rights, and voters will play a significant role… is it simply hubris or do they plan to win the election through a myriad of court cases, voter suppression, and confusion?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:41 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:11 pm

and alabama
When a candidate and or party continue to go further extreme in an election year where independents, women’s rights, and voters will play a significant role… is it simply hubris or do they plan to win the election through a myriad of court cases, voter suppression, and confusion?
This is all just Rs showing Ds … we can play this game too

I don’t agree, put The village idiot Biden on the ballot
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:20 am
kalm wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:41 pm

Both sides have been playing games for a long time. If you believe that Rs just started doing it because Ds were doing it than I have oceanfront property in Wyoming to sell you.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:35 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:20 am

Both sides have been playing games for a long time. If you believe that Rs just started doing it because Ds were doing it than I have oceanfront property in Wyoming to sell you.
It’s pretty simple, just look at the timeline of the ballot games and this 2024 election year
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

And in other news, inflation remains high and is increasing, all but ruling out any chance of a rate reduction this summer and actually increasing the likelihood that the Fed will have to raise rates again, not lower them. Some are predicting we'll see 8% before this thing is through. So much for the idea that everything is great, if only pessimistic Americans would cheer up. Not much of an economic plan, but when avg hourly earnings are actually down 2.54% since taking office, and when the main culprit for the initially huge spike in inflation that has led to this economic pain was incredibly shoddy economic policy by the current administration, I doubt this administration even knows what to do. Abortion will certainly play a role in the coming election, but it seems very likely that the economy will as well. Abortion works for the Dems, but the economy is a albatross for them as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/10/politics ... index.html
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:03 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:35 am

It’s pretty simple, just look at the timeline of the ballot games and this 2024 election year
You mean games like Nebraska trying to change how that allocate electors right before a presidential election? Or how about Alabama and Ohio making threatening to keep biden off of their ballots? Lots of MAQA yahoo bitching and moaning about COVID changes in 2020 and attempts to keep trump off the ballot in Colorado and Maine but crickets about these "assaults" on democracy.

Should we look at 2020 ...
- Arranging for slates of fraudulent electors
- trump's calls attempting to bully state officials into not certifying results or to "find" votes
- January 6 riot to prevent Constitutional transfer of power
- Republican official who claimed 2020 election was stolen voted illegally nine time
- Kim Taylor was sentenced to four months in prison
- Scottsdale woman avoids jail for voting dead mom's ballot
- Another Republican convicted of voter fraud at Florida GOP stronghold
- N. Carolina AG to weigh charges in Meadows voter fraud case

When it comes to voter fraud, Rs are no better than Ds and it's been that way forever. I'm all for cleaning it up but that means actually cleaning it up not just preventing the other side from playing games while pretending you don't play them too.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:51 pm And in other news, inflation remains high and is increasing, all but ruling out any chance of a rate reduction this summer and actually increasing the likelihood that the Fed will have to raise rates again, not lower them. Some are predicting we'll see 8% before this thing is through. So much for the idea that everything is great, if only pessimistic Americans would cheer up. Not much of an economic plan, but when avg hourly earnings are actually down 2.54% since taking office, and when the main culprit for the initially huge spike in inflation that has led to this economic pain was incredibly shoddy economic policy by the current administration, I doubt this administration even knows what to do. Abortion will certainly play a role in the coming election, but it seems very likely that the economy will as well. Abortion works for the Dems, but the economy is a albatross for them as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/10/politics ... index.html
Treasurydirect is your friend
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:10 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:45 am
And neither Obama or Trump proclaimed it, whether it fell on Easter or not. Biden was the 1st to elevate something that some woke trans ideologists just made up, that 99.9% of the country had never heard of, and he did it on Easter to poke at the right..Well, thats ok, Trump just gained more votes.. :nod:
AKA progress. The Clinton’s and Obama were reluctant to promote gay marriage rights at one point.

But I’m sure Trump will receive a groundswell of support from those opposed to a day celebrating trans rights. :lol:
and the women's joy over finally having their rights taken away will be like a fresh spring day
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:40 am
kalm wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:10 am

AKA progress. The Clinton’s and Obama were reluctant to promote gay marriage rights at one point.

But I’m sure Trump will receive a groundswell of support from those opposed to a day celebrating trans rights. :lol:
and the women's joy over finally having their rights taken away will be like a fresh spring day
It’s hilarious watching Trump and Cary Lake back pedal on this cluster fuck. :lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

This brave lady gets it

“To me, Donald Trump is the obvious answer based on what he believes, what he can do, what he has shown that he can do starting with the defense of our country, our safety, etc. and nothing to do with the personal stuff. I don't care anymore," Steele said. "It's about policy, not emotion. And that's what I wish people could get over is that emotional stuff. It's maddening”
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:24 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:16 am

Thanks for pointing how much you have in common when it comes to being easily offended snowflakes. :coffee:
Wrong.
He's right. You can't leave the subject alone. Not that there is anything wrong with that I don't think.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:28 am This brave lady gets it

“To me, Donald Trump is the obvious answer based on what he believes, what he can do, what he has shown that he can do starting with the defense of our country, our safety, etc. and nothing to do with the personal stuff. I don't care anymore," Steele said. "It's about policy, not emotion. And that's what I wish people could get over is that emotional stuff. It's maddening”
He doesn't have any policy other than stealing from charities and his Generals despise him. Except for Benedict Flynn. :coffee: