houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:16 am
Trump was talking about it being a "bloodbath" for the auto industry if Biden won because of his EV insanity. Here's a longer clip that shows the context…
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03 ... p-n2171492
He knows what he's doing, its his usual mob boss routine that Cohen described where he speaks in code - he sees the writing on the wall and he knows that after he loses the election his delay strategy is done and he's going to jail, so he's getting his mob ready for a repeat. The problem is that next time the Capital Police won't be caught with their pants down from thinking a white crowd with lots of off-duty cops in it is friendly. I'd make the drive to DC just to watch the payback.. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:08 am
He knows what he's doing, its his usual mob boss routine that Cohen described where he speaks in code - he sees the writing on the wall and he knows that after he loses the election his delay strategy is done and he's going to jail, so he's getting his mob ready for a repeat. The problem is that next time the Capital Police won't be caught with their pants down from thinking a white crowd with lots of off-duty cops in it is friendly. I'd make the drive to DC just to watch the payback.. :thumb:
Same speech…he plays the J6 choir and literally salutes the “political” prisoners who thought they were defending democracy. Because that’s what patriots do.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

You think your boy Biden is going to win? :dunce: :lol: :rofl:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:27 am

We know who the loser will be ... the USA. Our nation loses regardless of which clown wins this election.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Perspective this past weekend from one of the most influential black men in America
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:28 am Perspective this past weekend from one of the most influential black men in America
Yup, the danger of overreaching. Even if it's not every case, and it's not, if there are any cases that are bogus and are just there to go after Trump and either embarrass him or such, it's damaging to the system itself and it could actually backfire and give Trump support he didn't have before. Lawfare is real, unfortunately, and we're playing a dangerous game when we use it to attempt to weaken a political opponent. I think Trump is awful for this country. But I also think that many efforts to discredit or hinder him are just as bad, if not worse for this country. Discrediting the legal system is one such unfortunate outcome of this.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:17 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:28 am Perspective this past weekend from one of the most influential black men in America
Yup, the danger of overreaching. Even if it's not every case, and it's not, if there are any cases that are bogus and are just there to go after Trump and either embarrass him or such, it's damaging to the system itself and it could actually backfire and give Trump support he didn't have before. Lawfare is real, unfortunately, and we're playing a dangerous game when we use it to attempt to weaken a political opponent. I think Trump is awful for this country. But I also think that many efforts to discredit or hinder him are just as bad, if not worse for this country. Discrediting the legal system is one such unfortunate outcome of this.
There is some "out to get trump" involved but it's not all lawfare (the NY case is closest). trump isn't an innocent victim, he said and did things that brought these lawsuits. His words and action in obstructing the return of classified documents and attempting to steal the 2020 election are definitely worthy of investigation and prosecution.
Last edited by UNI88 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:23 am
We know who the loser will be ... the USA. Our nation loses regardless of which clown wins this election.
Weren’t really losing until COVID came along

and that’s exactly why COVID came along

Honest question

What actions did Trump take as President that are so awful?

Note: as President means you’re not allowed to answer through your mask of TDS
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:58 am

Honest question

He was doing a pretty good job pre-COVID but COVID showed his true colors. He was a good time Charlie who doesn't handle adversity well (probably because he's an entitled, establishment brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth). I want a leader who can lead in good times and bad.

What did he do poorly/wrong:
  1. He attempted to steal the 2020 election after losing:
    - arranging for fraudulant slates of electors
    - attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results
    - inciting a seditionist riot on January 6
  2. He mishandled COVID-19
  3. His tax cuts were foolish and short-sighted (except for the SALT limits) considering the impact on the deficit and debt.
  4. He did what he accuses biden of doing - politicizing the DoJ.
  5. He sucked up to dictators and derided democracies.
  6. He prioritized loyalty over competence and results.
He's a vindictive little twat who if he's reelected will use the power of the Presidency to go after anyone he things has done him wrong. He will be cheered on by all of the MAQA yahoos now complaining about lawfare. The hypocrisy will be epic.
Last edited by UNI88 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am

Same speech…he plays the J6 choir and literally salutes the “political” prisoners who thought they were defending democracy. Because that’s what patriots do.

disgusting motherfucker never earned the right to salute
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:19 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:58 am

Honest question

He was doing a pretty good job pre-COVID but COVID showed his true colors. He was a good time Charlie who doesn't handle adversity well (probably because he's an entitled, establishment brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth). I want a leader who can lead in good times and bad.

- attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results
  3. His tax cuts were foolish and short-sighted (except for the SALT limits) considering the impact on the deficit and debt.
He's a vindictive little twat who if he's reelected will use the power of the Presidency to go after anyone he things has done him wrong. He will be cheered on by all of the MAQA yahoos now complaining about lawfare. The hypocrisy will be epic.
Exactly why COVID came along
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

and one loss is a much bigger loss than the other
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:37 am

Spent all his time playing golf and ripping off charities.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

You asked me "what actions did Trump take as President that are so awful" and I gave you some examples. When you didn't like my examples you pivot to tinfoil hat conspiracy land. That kind of thinking is why I changed the G in MAGA to a Q.

• Jewish space lasers started the California wildfires.
  • trump was/is fighting a global cabal of cannibalistic pedophile Satan-worshipping Democrats and Hollywood celebrities operating out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor.
  • COVID vaccines have microchips.
  • 9/11 was staged.
  • Sandy didn't happen or was staged.
  • The earth is flat.
  • Jimmy Kimmel is on the epstein list.
  • The 2020 election was stolen from trump.
Bottom line, any candidate who is unable to provide competent leadership in good times and bad should not be elected. trump has already demonstrated that he can't lead in bad times. Why he's the presumptive Republican nominee is beyond me.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:55 am

You asked me "what actions did Trump take as President that are so awful" and I gave you some examples. When you didn't like my examples you pivot to tinfoil hat conspiracy land. That kind of thinking is why I changed the G in MAGA to a Q.

• trump was/is fighting a global cabal of cannibalistic pedophile Satan-worshipping Democrats and Hollywood celebrities operating out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor.
  • 9/11 was staged.
  • The earth is flat.
Bottom line, any candidate who is unable to provide competent leadership in good times and bad should not be elected. trump has already demonstrated that he can't lead in bad times. Why he's the presumptive Republican nominee is beyond me.
Not at all

I just wanted to get you on the record to admitting Trump did a good job as president until Covid-19

All of your Trump dirty deed examples came after COVID and a big win for scoundrel Dems

Hypotheses - Dems will sabotage the USA just to get rid of Donald and we’re seeing it play out again.

If he’s not in jail by September god help us all :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:50 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:55 am

• 9/11 was staged.
  • The earth is flat.
Not at all

I just wanted to get you on the record to admitting Trump did a good job as president until Covid-19

All of your Trump dirty deed examples came after COVID and a big win for scoundrel Dems

Hypotheses - Dems will sabotage the USA just to get rid of Donald and we’re seeing it play out again.

If he’s not in jail by September god help us all :coffee:
That wasn't the first time I've said that trump did a good job before COVID.

Blaming everything that trump did wrong on COVID and insinuating that COVID was a deep state conspiracy is a copout. Man up and take responsibility otherwise we'll now who the real dopes are who "need your spliffs and safe spaces and have mental illness".
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Martin Luther King Jr.
"Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed." - Bob Riley
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Never used the words deep State … I think it was something more small scale

The worlds reaction to COVID caused some serious damage but we have no answers as to who and why that virus was purposely released
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 pm Never used the words deep State … I think it was something more small scale

The worlds reaction to COVID caused some serious damage but we have no answers as to who and why that virus was purposely released
Are you certain the virus was purposely released? If yes, do you have proof?

I'm not some pseudo-progressive who automatically dismisses the possibility anymore than I'm a MAQA yahoo who automatically believes it.

Regardless, trump fumbled the ball. He doesn't have the chops to be President.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:48 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 pm Never used the words deep State … I think it was something more small scale

I'm not some pseudo-progressive who automatically dismisses the possibility anymore than I'm a MAQA yahoo who automatically believes it.

And Biden picked the ball up & fumbled it right back.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:54 pm

And Biden picked the ball up & fumbled it right back.
I don't disagree. Neither has the chops to be President. But here we are, arguing over which clown is less incompetent.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

“I only hire the best and most serious people.”

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Today Biden talking to Hispanics: I got involved in politics because of Chavez.
Biden in the past: I got imvolved in politics because (insert here whoever he was pandering to at the moment).
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

I said I think

That means I was offering my opinion

Here’s another opinion, if COVID was released by accident we would probably already know something
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:00 am

I said I think

Here’s another opinion, if COVID was released by accident we would probably already know something
Earlier you said "Exactly why COVID came along" which I took as an insinuation that COVID was intentionally introduced then you said "Never used the words deep State … I think it was something more small scale" in response to my post where I said ...
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:04 pm Blaming everything that trump did wrong on COVID and insinuating that COVID was a deep state conspiracy is a copout. Man up and take responsibility otherwise we'll now who the real dopes are who "need your spliffs and safe spaces and have mental illness".
If I'm misunderstanding you, how should I interpret your statements?

Regardless of how or why COVID came about, it showed what trump was made out of, he doesn't have the chops to be President.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:26 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:00 am

I said I think

Earlier you said "Exactly why COVID came along" which I took as an insinuation that COVID was intentionally introduced then you said "Never used the words deep State … I think it was something more small scale" in response to my post where I said ...
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:04 pm Blaming everything that trump did wrong on COVID and insinuating that COVID was a deep state conspiracy is a copout. Man up and take responsibility otherwise we'll now who the real dopes are who "need your spliffs and safe spaces and have mental illness".
If I'm misunderstanding you, how should I interpret your statements?

Regardless of how or why COVID came about, it showed what trump was made out of, he doesn't have the chops to be President.
You never put out any opinions only MAGA bad bad bad