Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by BDKJMU »

According to Biden, Lincoln Riley, the USC football head coach, was killed.

And democrats upset at Biden correctly using the term illegal. :suspicious: There’s a video out there with lots of Clinton, Obama, Schumer saying illegal. I mean listen to this racist right wing conk speech..
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Biden’s 30 lies during his campaign speech Thur night.
And really, since it wasn’t a SOTU speech, the conks shouldn’t have showed up for a angry, yelling Biden campaign speech.
https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/bi ... the-union/
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:12 pm Biden’s 30 lies during his campaign speech Thur night.
And really, since it wasn’t a SOTU speech, the conks shouldn’t have showed up for a angry, yelling Biden campaign speech.
Nice op-ed.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:12 pm Biden’s 30 lies during his campaign speech Thur night.
I'm still waiting for guidelines for when lying matters and when it doesn't. Until then, MAQA yahoos complaining about biden's lies (and there are many) are :dunce:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:59 pm
I'm still waiting for guidelines for when lying matters and when it doesn't. Until then, MAQA yahoos complaining about biden's lies (and there are many) are :dunce:
The evil perverted clown should of just said

I’m sorry, I’ve fucked everything up

Good night
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Is the Republican Party dead? According to Don Jr. it is.

Next battle is against liberal democracy itself. Oligarchy and a one party system sound lovely!
On Friday, the Republican National Committee (RNC) voted to replace former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel, who resigned effective Friday, with Trump loyalist Michael Whatley and Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump. They will co-chair the organization and have made it clear their primary goal is to put Trump back in the White House.

Friday night, on Newsmax, Donald Trump Jr. recorded a video announcing that the old Republican Party “no longer exists outside of the D.C. beltway…. The move that happened today…that’s the final blow. People have to understand that America First, the MAGA movement is the new Republican Party. That is conservatism today.”

Just what that means was crystal clear on Friday night, when Trump hosted Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán at the Trump Organization’s Florida property, Mar-a-Lago. The darling of the radical right, Orbán has spoken at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) and hosted former Fox News Channel personality Tucker Carlson, and his policies inspired the anti-LGBTQ+ legislation Florida governor Ron DeSantis has championed.

The right wing’s fondness for Orbán springs from his having rejected democracy and replaced it in Hungary with what he calls an “illiberal state.” Orbán and other far-right leaders working against democracy maintain that the central principle of democracy, equality before the law, undermines society. It permits immigration, which, in their minds, dilutes the “purity” of a people, and it requires that LGBTQ+ individuals and women have the same rights as heterosexual men. Such a world challenges the heteronormative patriarchal world traditionalists crave.

Orbán’s takeover of the press, elimination of rival political parties, partisan gerrymandering, capture of the courts, and control of Hungary’s government are not just ideological, though, but also economic. Corruption and the capture of valuable factories and properties for cronies have allowed Orbán and his allies to amass fortunes.

“There’s nobody that’s better, smarter or a better leader than Viktor Orbán. He’s fantastic,” Trump said on Friday. Trump said that Orbán simply says, “‘This is the way it’s going to be,’ and that’s the end of it, right? He’s the boss and…he’s a great leader, fantastic leader. In Europe and around the world, they respect him.”
https://open.substack.com/pub/heatherco ... medium=ios
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:44 am Is the Republican Party dead? According to Don Jr. it is.

Next battle is against liberal democracy itself. Oligarchy and a one party system sound lovely!
On Friday, the Republican National Committee (RNC) voted to replace former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel, who resigned effective Friday, with Trump loyalist Michael Whatley and Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump. They will co-chair the organization and have made it clear their primary goal is to put Trump back in the White House.

Friday night, on Newsmax, Donald Trump Jr. recorded a video announcing that the old Republican Party “no longer exists outside of the D.C. beltway…. The move that happened today…that’s the final blow. People have to understand that America First, the MAGA movement is the new Republican Party. That is conservatism today.”

Just what that means was crystal clear on Friday night, when Trump hosted Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán at the Trump Organization’s Florida property, Mar-a-Lago. The darling of the radical right, Orbán has spoken at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) and hosted former Fox News Channel personality Tucker Carlson, and his policies inspired the anti-LGBTQ+ legislation Florida governor Ron DeSantis has championed.

The right wing’s fondness for Orbán springs from his having rejected democracy and replaced it in Hungary with what he calls an “illiberal state.” Orbán and other far-right leaders working against democracy maintain that the central principle of democracy, equality before the law, undermines society. It permits immigration, which, in their minds, dilutes the “purity” of a people, and it requires that LGBTQ+ individuals and women have the same rights as heterosexual men. Such a world challenges the heteronormative patriarchal world traditionalists crave.

Orbán’s takeover of the press, elimination of rival political parties, partisan gerrymandering, capture of the courts, and control of Hungary’s government are not just ideological, though, but also economic. Corruption and the capture of valuable factories and properties for cronies have allowed Orbán and his allies to amass fortunes.

“There’s nobody that’s better, smarter or a better leader than Viktor Orbán. He’s fantastic,” Trump said on Friday. Trump said that Orbán simply says, “‘This is the way it’s going to be,’ and that’s the end of it, right? He’s the boss and…he’s a great leader, fantastic leader. In Europe and around the world, they respect him.”
https://open.substack.com/pub/heatherco ... medium=ios
It must hurt the Donald badly to know he'll never earn the respect given to great leaders. He reminds me of the old Saturday morning cartoon show Tennessee Tuxedo and his Tales about the penguin that was always trying to get respect but couldn't figure out how
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Full takeover of the Party. Small tent.
Donald Trump’s new leadership team at the Republican National Committee started the process of ousting scores of staffers on Monday night, clearing out its ranks as they prepare to bring the committee under the wing of the Trump 2024 presidential campaign, sources familiar with the matter said.

The RNC is expected to cull about 60 people across the political, data and communications departments. At least five members of the senior staff will be let go and some third-party contracts may also be cancelled. One source familiar with the situation described it as an “absolute bloodbath”.

The RNC is being brought under the Trump campaign to such an extent, the sources said, that the firings are mainly to ensure there is no overlap in roles between the RNC and the campaign. The Trump campaign, for instance, already has robust political and communications teams.

And, as ever with Trump’s operations, the firings are part of a strategy to ensure that only staffers committed to Trump and the Maga movement are left at the RNC as Trump tightens his grip on the party ahead of the presidential election in November.

“Chairman Whatley is in the process of evaluating the organization and staff to ensure the building is aligned with his vision of how to win in November,” the new RNC chief operating officer Sean Cairncross wrote in emails to the political, data and communications teams that were seen by the Guardian.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... urge-staff
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:52 am Full takeover of the Party. Small tent.
Donald Trump’s new leadership team at the Republican National Committee started the process of ousting scores of staffers on Monday night, clearing out its ranks as they prepare to bring the committee under the wing of the Trump 2024 presidential campaign, sources familiar with the matter said.

The RNC is expected to cull about 60 people across the political, data and communications departments. At least five members of the senior staff will be let go and some third-party contracts may also be cancelled. One source familiar with the situation described it as an “absolute bloodbath”.

The RNC is being brought under the Trump campaign to such an extent, the sources said, that the firings are mainly to ensure there is no overlap in roles between the RNC and the campaign. The Trump campaign, for instance, already has robust political and communications teams.

And, as ever with Trump’s operations, the firings are part of a strategy to ensure that only staffers committed to Trump and the Maga movement are left at the RNC as Trump tightens his grip on the party ahead of the presidential election in November.

“Chairman Whatley is in the process of evaluating the organization and staff to ensure the building is aligned with his vision of how to win in November,” the new RNC chief operating officer Sean Cairncross wrote in emails to the political, data and communications teams that were seen by the Guardian.
They must have great confidence in the EC because every time they open their mouths their share of the popular vote shrinks.

Probably should commission a few cases from our craft beer brewing friends, maybe a Perp-Walk Pilsener and a Schadenfreude Stout to begin with.... keg of Lockdown Lager for the after-trial-party...
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:46 am
kalm wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:52 am Full takeover of the Party. Small tent.

They must have great confidence in the EC because every time they open their mouths their share of the popular vote shrinks.

Probably should commission a few cases from our craft beer brewing friends, maybe a Perp-Walk Pilsener and a Schadenfreude Stout to begin with.... keg of Lockdown Lager for the after-trial-party...
I think there’s a Wisconsin brewery doing something similar.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:03 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:46 am

...they should have a contest for the names....Golden Shower IPpeeA...Derangement Draft....Bighouse Bock....Putin's Puppet Porter
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:20 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:03 pm

...they should have a contest for the names....Golden Shower IPpeeA...Derangement Draft....Bighouse Bock....Putin's Puppet Porter
:lol:

Melania Extra Special Bitter.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:20 pm ...they should have a contest for the names....Golden Shower IPpeeA...Derangement Draft....Bighouse Bock....Putin's Puppet Porter

(What Happens in Helsinki Stays In) Helsinki Helles

ED ESB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by UNI88 »

Duplicate post
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:28 pm
kalm wrote:

(What Happens in Helsinki Stays In) Helsinki Helles

ED ESB

Derangement Dopplebock
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Biden gets no bump after his unhinged, yelling, lie filled campaign speech last week:

Maybe he should have screamed more..
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:10 pm Biden gets no bump after his unhinged, yelling, lie filled campaign speech last week:

Maybe he should have screamed more..
I guess they don’t have Chang and Eng’s phone number, but even if they did, I’m not sure if Kalm and hound dog count as one or two votes
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:40 pm
He seems angry.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

A lib making a campaign commercial for Trump. Awesome! All great reasons to vote for Trump :nod:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:49 pm
He seems angry.
Biden’s idiocy certainly can test people that care about the USA
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Labor union spending $200M to help Biden win reelection

Citizens united, citizens united, citizens united, end of the republic.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

roid rage
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Well over 2 million views already..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »