UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:25 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:20 pm
Don't be obtuse, it's from the Republican Voters Against Trump YouTube channel which has their RVAT logo on it.

RAT = Republicans Abetting Trump :coffee:
And people can refer to them as RATs: Republicans Against Trump.
You've already labeled Republicans against trump as RINOs.

Here's a rat ...
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:07 am
Is The Rock one of the few celebrities that aren't completely compromised? There is no legit reason to support Biden right now, unless your head is in the sand or you're compromised. More celebrities need to come out and say OUT LOUD that Biden is destroying this country.
There is no legit reason to support trump right now either, unless your head is in the sand or you're compromised. More people need to come out and say OUT LOUD that biden and trump are destroying this country.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Holy out of context quoting Batman! :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:17 pm

biden has lost the Rock's endorsement while trump has lost former Vice President Mike Pence's, former Defense Secretary Mark Esper's, former National Security adviser John Bolton's and more high ranking members of his administration.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Congrats to The Rock for coming clean on his big mistake

Honestly, not sure how so many were bamboozled by Joey lame head Biden, I knew he would be a disaster but my perception is good
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:18 pm

Honestly, not sure how so many were bamboozled by Joey lame head Biden, I knew he would be a disaster but my perception is good
:suspicious: you continue to be bamboozled by the disaster that was and is donald john trump.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:25 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:18 pm

:suspicious: you continue to be bamboozled by the disaster that was and is donald john trump.
Nope, I know what Joey Rotten is…. And he’s worse than Trump. Ask his train wreck son, his sexually abused daughter and his little granddaughter Navy, who was conceived at a crack pipe lap dance gone to far
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:50 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:25 pm

Nope, I know what Joey Rotten is…. And he’s worse than Trump. Ask his train wreck son, his sexually abused daughter and his little granddaughter Navy, who was conceived at a crack pipe lap dance gone to far
So unsubstantiated propaganda is our bar for truth now?

Oooh…this could be fun!
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:50 am

So unsubstantiated Carissa propaganda is our bar for truth now?

Oooh…this could be fun!
Hunter had never denied his illegitimate daughter was conceived in a strip club

Joe the bastard Biden only mention his little granddaughter when he was lambasted by the media about it

And if you think showering with your daughter is OK, then you need to check yourself into the Trump penitentiary
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:29 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm
So unsubstantiated Carissa propaganda is our bar for truth now?

Oooh…this could be fun!

Joe the bastard Biden only mention his little granddaughter when he was lambasted by the media about it

And if you think showering with your daughter is OK, then you need to check yourself into the Trump penitentiary
trump has never denied that he and jeffrey epstein repeatedly raped Ivanka when she was a pre-teen. Anyone can make up shit and then claim that a person never denied it.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:46 pm

trump has never denied that he and jeffrey epstein repeatedly raped Ivanka when she was a pre-teen. Anyone can make up shit and then claim that a person never denied it.
CH has never denied that MAGA propaganda is mostly made up….
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:24 pm

SG has never denied that he's paid in rubles to be a russian troll.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:39 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:24 pm

Gannon has never admitted he swears like pirate in private.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:46 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:39 pm
Gannon has never denied that he swears like pirate in private.
BDK has never denied being a member of AnTiFa.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

I’m really sorry your idol and hero Josev Bidenof is actually no hero at all. He’s a lowlife scumbag.

I know it’s hard for you guys to accept how your instincts failed you when you voted for this loser

shame on you

I have made up nothing on Biden, he’s the treasure Cove of filthiness that can keep this thread going for years
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:13 am

I’m really sorry your idol and hero Josev Bidenof is actually no hero at all. He’s a lowlife scumbag.

I know it’s hard for you guys to accept how your instincts failed you when you voted for this loser

shame on you

I have made up nothing on Biden, he’s the treasure Cove of filthiness that can keep this thread going for years
Biden has never denied being the antichrist.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Is this an effective video?

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:14 am

shame on you

Biden has never denied being the antichrist.
Of course not, if he was asked if he was the antichrist he would say just take a look at my evil record and we have receipts
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

shame on you

Then provide some proof that hunter's son was conceived in a strip club. gym jordan and comer pyle have been trying for years to prove that biden runs a "crime family" and have only come up with rumors and innuendo similar to what was used against trumpi in his first impeachment. We'd all love to see your proof. Just because a bunch of yahoos in a MAQA echo chamber repeat the same thing over and over again doesn't make it the proven truth.

I can't stand either one of the putzes running for POTUS as a major party candidate. I've never voted for biden or trump (and I've voted in every Presidential election since I turned 18).

You bitch and moan about people falling for biden's con while failing to acknowledge that you've fallen for trump's. Most of what you accuse kalm and others of when it comes to biden you are guilty of when it comes to trump.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:20 pm

shame on you

Then provide some proof that hunter's son was conceived in a strip club. gym jordan and comer pyle have been trying for years to prove that biden runs a "crime family" and have only come up with rumors and innuendo similar to what was used against trumpi in his first impeachment. We'd all love to see your proof. Just because a bunch of yahoos in a MAQA echo chamber repeat the same thing over and over again doesn't make it the proven truth.

I can't stand either one of the putzes running for POTUS as a major party candidate. I've never voted for biden or trump (and I've voted in every Presidential election since I turned 18).

You bitch and moan about people falling for biden's con while failing to acknowledge that you've fallen for trump's. Most of what you accuse kalm and others of when it comes to biden you are guilty of when it comes to trump.
What am I being accused of again regarding Biden?

He’s done a few good things but is a typical pro-establishment career politician. And his stance on Israel is terrible but again typical.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:34 pm

What am I being accused of again regarding Biden?

He’s done a few good things but is a typical pro-establishment career politician. And his stance on Israel is terrible but again typical.
I assumed you were one the "you guys" in this ...
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:13 am I’m really sorry your idol and hero Josev Bidenof is actually no hero at all. He’s a lowlife scumbag.

shame on you

I know you hold your nose when you support biden.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

shame on you

It’s the presidents illegitimate granddaughter, and Hunters illegitimate daughter …

Good grief study up
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:49 pm

It’s the presidents illegitimate granddaughter, and Hunters illegitimate daughter …

Good grief study up
I should have typed child rather than son. So what? The gender of the child is irrelevant to the debate.

You posted that hunter's child was conceived in a strip club and you posted that you "have made up nothing on Biden". Time to pony up with some proof that hunter's child was conceived in a strip club.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:11 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:49 pm

Good grief study up
I should have typed child rather than son. So what? The gender of the child is irrelevant to the debate.

You posted that hunter's child was conceived in a strip club and you posted that you "have made up nothing on Biden". Time to pony up with some proof that hunter's child was conceived in a strip club.
Too funny, if the story was about Trump you would be all over it, but because it’s about Biden, you don’t seem to know anything about it

You think Hunter was actually dumb enough to bring the stripper home?