Political discussions
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by kalm »

So…what’s going on with the Durham investigation? Has he proved how the FBI influenced the 2016 election yet?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:50 am So…what’s going on with the Durham investigation? Has he proved how the FBI influenced the 2016 election yet?
He must just be waiting for the timing to be perfect when he unleashes his blizzard of indictments - this guy is a Jack Reacher-level ass kicker and when he drops the hammer its going to be curtains for Biden. Right, SG?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:50 am So…what’s going on with the Durham investigation? Has he proved how the FBI influenced the 2016 election yet?
He must just be waiting for the timing to be perfect when he unleashes his blizzard of indictments - this guy is a Jack Reacher-level ass kicker and when he drops the hammer its going to be curtains for Biden. Right, SG?
You two bozos jerking each other off on this carcass of a thread reminds me of two old pigeons shitting on a statue Santa Anna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:48 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:42 am
Lol you are naïve..
So you don’t think he sexually assaulted Carol? Despite his deposition and grab them by the pussy comments?
Do you think Bill Clinton sexually assaulted numerous women?
Do you think Biden sxually assualted Tara Reade?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:48 pm
So you don’t think he sexually assaulted Carol? Despite his deposition and grab them by the pussy comments?
I definitely think all are possible and should be considered by voters.

Sexual assault accusations against:
  • Clinton: 4
  • Biden: 8
  • trump: 26
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I read Primary Colors when it came out so it’s highly likely Clinton was a serial adulterer and yes, IIRC, there have been allegations of at least harassment if not assault.

Biden has had similar allegations although I think less than Clinton.

Why do you ask?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:09 am
houndawg wrote:
You two bozos jerking each other off on this carcass of a thread reminds me of two old pigeons shitting on a statue Santa Anna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol:

Carcass? With Trump on CNN live? Zombie, maybe, but not dead.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:29 pm
I read Primary Colors when it came out so it’s highly likely Clinton was a serial adulterer and yes, IIRC, there have been allegations of at least harassment if not assault.

Why do you ask?
Because for the left:
-With Clinton and Biden its been Stand aby Your Man.
-With Trump its ‘Believe All Women.’
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:37 pm
kalm wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:29 pm

Why do you ask?
Because for the left:
-With Clinton and Biden its been Stand aby Your Man.
-With Trump its ‘Believe All Women.’
Because for the right/evangelicals:
-With Clinton and Biden, it's been they're moral degenerates, unfit to hold office
-With trump, it's the women area lying, want his money, fame, etc.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

Noelle Dunphy is suing Rudy Giuliani for sexual assault, sexual harassment, wage theft, and other allegations. She has texts and video.

Part of the complaint says Rudy and Trump were selling pardons for 2mil each. They would then split the money.

The complaint is both detailed and disgusting.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

bobbythekidd wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 1:19 pm Noelle Dunphy is suing Rudy Giuliani for sexual assault, sexual harassment, wage theft, and other allegations. She has texts and video.

Part of the complaint says Rudy and Trump were selling pardons for 2mil each. They would then split the money.

The complaint is both detailed and disgusting.
Aside from the sexual assault accusations, Rudy also told her he and Donald were selling pardons for $2m a pop in case she knew of someone interested.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

https://theguardian.com/us-news/2023/fe ... estigation

"...tainted from the outset by the excessive involvement of AG Barr and its reaching significant conclusions before it had done any significant research.." :ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:42 pm
https://theguardian.com/us-news/2023/fe ... estigation

"...tainted from the outset by the excessive involvement of AG Barr and its reaching significant conclusions before it had done any significant research.." :ohno:
:nod:
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bobbythekidd »

Ray Smith III, a lawyer who represented President Donald Trump in litigation aimed at reversing Georgia’s 2020 election results, has indicated he may be a target of Atlanta-area District Attorney Fani Willis’ criminal probe.

Smith’s attorney, Bruce Morris, characterized Smith as “something between a target and witness” in Willis’ nearly completed investigation, according to documents filed Wednesday in a federal civil lawsuit in Washington D.C. That characterization was revealed by lawyers for the plaintiffs in the lawsuit — two former Georgia election workers who are suing Rudy Giuliani for defamation.

MAGA= make attorneys get attorneys
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

bobbythekidd wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:22 am Ray Smith III, a lawyer who represented President Donald Trump in litigation aimed at reversing Georgia’s 2020 election results, has indicated he may be a target of Atlanta-area District Attorney Fani Willis’ criminal probe.

Smith’s attorney, Bruce Morris, characterized Smith as “something between a target and witness” in Willis’ nearly completed investigation, according to documents filed Wednesday in a federal civil lawsuit in Washington D.C. That characterization was revealed by lawyers for the plaintiffs in the lawsuit — two former Georgia election workers who are suing Rudy Giuliani for defamation.

MAGA= make attorneys get attorneys
My Attorney Going Away
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bobbythekidd »

Former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb on the Mar-a-Lago classified documents investigation:

“I think this obstruction case is a tight case, and, yes, I do think he’ll go to jail on it.”
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bobbythekidd »

E. Jean Carroll has asked a judge to amend her initial defamation case against former President Donald Trump to seek additional punitive damages after he repeated his statements at a CNN town hall.

The request was made in a letter to the judge seeking clarity on the initial lawsuit following a civil jury verdict earlier this month finding Trump sexually abused Carroll and awarding her $5 million.

Trump is his own worst enemy. He is also the prosecutor's best witness.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bobbythekidd »

Elmer Stewart Rodes has been sentenced to 18 years for his felonious involvement in J6. The Justice Department had sought 25 years. He is now guilty of domestic terrorism along with other felonies.

He claimed to be a political prisoner until the judge rejected that stance prior to his sentencing.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

bobbythekidd wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:07 pm Elmer Stewart Rodes has been sentenced to 18 years for his felonious involvement in J6. The Justice Department had sought 25 years. He is now guilty of domestic terrorism along with other felonies.

He claimed to be a political prisoner until the judge rejected that stance prior to his sentencing.
He was found guilty of seditious conspiracy, not any domestic terrorism charge (There is no stand alone crime of domestic terrorism).
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:37 pm
bobbythekidd wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:07 pm Elmer Stewart Rodes has been sentenced to 18 years for his felonious involvement in J6. The Justice Department had sought 25 years. He is now guilty of domestic terrorism along with other felonies.

He was found guilty of seditious conspiracy, not any domestic terrorism charge (There is no stand alone crime of domestic terrorism).
Seditious conspirator sounds way better.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bobbythekidd »

I love how you split hairs on the most trivial of things.
He was found guilty of seditious conspiracy, a charge that carries a maximum of 20 years. The DOJ sought 25 years because of the domestic terrorism enhancement of the charge.

Is that better?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

bobbythekidd wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:42 am
He was found guilty of seditious conspiracy, a charge that carries a maximum of 20 years. The DOJ sought 25 years because of the domestic terrorism enhancement of the charge.

Is that better?
Meh, uber liberal jurry pool (2020 election 92.15% Biden, 5.45% Trump, most liberal of any major city in the country), liberal donk appointed judge, in a hyper politically charged trial, a J6er or conk will be found guilty of pretty much whatever they are charged with in DC.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:19 am
bobbythekidd wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:42 am

Is that better?
Meh, uber liberal jurry pool (2020 election 92.15% Biden, 5.45% Trump, most liberal of any major city in the country), liberal donk appointed judge, in a hyper politically charged trial, a J6er or conk will be found guilty of pretty much whatever they are charged with in DC.
Thank you BDK for representing the right's continued attack on the integrity of our system of justice when things don't go your way.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:35 am
BDKJMU wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:19 am
Thank you BDK for representing the right's continued attack on the integrity of our system of justice when things don't go your way.
Thank you for being naïve about politically charged trials, esp ones put on by a DOJ that has shown themselves to be crooked with anything remotely Trump related..