UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:10 pm
kalm wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:32 pm
Well start with the Stormy Daniels case. It starts next March. The one posted here starts in the fall of 2024. E Jean Carroll already happened….etc.
There you go again with the willful misconstruing. If you can't see all these have been set up to be one long non stop assault up until the election, then you haven't been paying attention. Both sides pull this, it's just currently the Dems turn right now.
So the judges presiding over all of these cases got together in a secret cabal to conspire to line up the cases so they would provide a non-stop assault on trump?

And trump's attorneys made no filings that impacted the timing of when the cases would be heard?

:rofl: and I just won the Mega-Millions: :rofl: and I'm sleeping with Beyonce and Kate Upton. :rofl:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:20 pm

There you go again with the willful misconstruing. If you can't see all these have been set up to be one long non stop assault up until the election, then you haven't been paying attention. Both sides pull this, it's just currently the Dems turn right now.
So the judges presiding over all of these cases got together in a secret cabal to conspire to line up the cases so they would provide a non-stop assault on trump?

And trump's attorneys made no filings that impacted the timing of when the cases would be heard?

:rofl: and I just won the Mega-Millions: :rofl: and I'm sleeping with Beyonce and Kate Upton. :rofl:
That is nuts and I never said that, but nice try. But in regards to Trump's lawyers, you bet they went along with this. I can just see all the fundraising and media coverage for Trump.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:23 pm

That is nuts and I never said that, but nice try. But in regards to Trump's lawyers, you bet they went along with this. I can just see all the fundraising and media coverage for Trump.
"If you can't see all these have been set up to be one long non-stop assault up until the election, then you haven't been paying attention" isn't implying what I posted? Then you tell me, what are you trying to say?

If trump's in on it then it's an even bigger conspiracy and is proof that he's colluding with the deep state for financial gain.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:38 pm

"If you can't see all these have been set up to be one long non-stop assault up until the election, then you haven't been paying attention" isn't implying what I posted? Then you tell me, what are you trying to say?

If trump's in on it then it's an even bigger conspiracy and is proof that he's colluding with the deep state for financial gain.
You said all the judges had a secret meeting. It doesn't take much effort to align a calendar when the majority of the cases are either NY or DC. Hardly a secret cabal.

DC didn't have a problem getting J6 going. What's taking so long on Trump?

You're wrong. If Trump's in on it, it's due to 3D chess.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Well start with the Stormy Daniels case. It starts next March. The one posted here starts in the fall of 2024. E Jean Carroll already happened….etc.
Maybe he should have timed his crimes more advantageously?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:42 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:38 pm

You said all the judges had a secret meeting. It doesn't take much effort to align a calendar when the majority of the cases are either NY or DC. Hardly a secret cabal.

Don’t forget WI and Georgia. They’re obviously in on it.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:11 pm

Maybe he should have timed his crimes more advantageously?
His attorney's need more time
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:21 pm

Did you copy/paste?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:42 pm

Don’t forget WI and Georgia. They’re obviously in on it.
They are.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:38 pm "If you can't see all these have been set up to be one long non-stop assault up until the election, then you haven't been paying attention" isn't implying what I posted? Then you tell me, what are you trying to say?

You’re posting out of your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Wow. :roll:

The guy has 2500 lawsuits pending, SG, all of which he's been postponing for months to years. Its just part of his "if you won't settle for pennies on the dollar we'll tie this shit up in courtfor longer than you can afford" MO.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:47 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:21 pm

Did you copy/paste?
You should probably stop for a while, you need some time to regroup and get your bullshit straight before you attempt to peddle it again.

JSO and 88 are making you look like that disabled reporter that Trump mocked. :ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Looks like someone chose a bad week to quit sniffing glue.
The Department of Justice is preparing to ask a Washington, DC grand jury to indict former president Donald Trump for violating the Espionage Act and for obstruction of justice as soon as Thursday, adding further weight to the legal baggage facing Mr Trump as he campaigns for his party’s nomination in next year’s presidential election.

The Independent has learned that prosecutors are ready to ask grand jurors to approve an indictment against Mr Trump for violating a portion of the US criminal code known as Section 793, which prohibits “gathering, transmitting or losing” any “information respecting the national defence”.

……..

Mr Meadows has already given evidence before the grand jury and is said to be cooperating with the investigation into his former boss. It is understood that the former North Carolina congressman will plead guilty to several federal charges as part of a deal for which he has already received limited immunity in exchange for his testimony.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 53397.html
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:17 pm
"viscous rinos" :rofl: "through me under the bus". :lmao:

yeah....they can be pretty viscous if you forget to add water
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

John Eastman’s bar discipline proceedings before the California State Bar have begun.

Yet another Trump lawyer who threw away his career to represent the Mango Mussolini. Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

bobbythekidd wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:44 pm John Eastman’s bar discipline proceedings before the California State Bar have begun.

Yet another Trump lawyer who threw away his career to represent the Mango Mussolini. Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.
You don't have to throw away your career to represent a client, even someone like Trump. Just don't break the law or some ethics rule while doing so. If he fires you because you won't break the law for him then so be it.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

bobbythekidd wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:44 pm John Eastman’s bar discipline proceedings before the California State Bar have begun.

Every single person who interacts with Trump comes away from the experience diminished.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

A parody account but Trumps post is real. Perhaps a bit of a tell here?

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Trump and Allies Forge Plans to Increase Presidential Power in 2025
Trump and his associates have a broader goal: to alter the balance of power by increasing the president’s authority over every part of the federal government that now operates, by either law or tradition, with any measure of independence from political interference by the White House, according to a review of his campaign policy proposals and interviews with people close to him.

Trump intends to bring independent agencies — like the Federal Communications Commission, which makes and enforces rules for television and internet companies, and the Federal Trade Commission, which enforces various antitrust and other consumer protection rules against businesses — under direct presidential control.

He wants to revive the practice of “impounding” funds, refusing to spend money Congress has appropriated for programs a president doesn’t like — a tactic that lawmakers banned under President Richard Nixon.

He intends to strip employment protections from tens of thousands of career civil servants, making it easier to replace them if they are deemed obstacles to his agenda. And he plans to scour the intelligence agencies, the State Department and the defense bureaucracies to remove officials he has vilified as “the sick political class that hates our country.”

“The president’s plan should be to fundamentally reorient the federal government in a way that hasn’t been done since FDR’s New Deal,” said John McEntee, a former White House personnel chief who began Trump’s systematic attempt to sweep out officials deemed to be disloyal in 2020 and who is now involved in mapping out the new approach.
Questions:

1) If they succeed, how much will they howl when a Democrat wins the White House and uses these powers for a opposing agenda?

2) Do they plan to use these powers to illegally and immorally influence elections so that Democrats can't win?

3) Who was b!tching about a Banana Republic when their lord and savior was indicted but now wants to set one up with them in control?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Uh oh.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:39 am Uh oh.

He seems familiar with the process
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

If this is true, Rudy likely turned. Meadows too. They can still be prosecuted at a later date though.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:34 am If this is true, Rudy likely turned. Meadows too. They can still be prosecuted at a later date though.

I bet the ketchup is flying down at Maralago