Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:58 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:09 pm Since lying appears to be a big deal again ...

Fact check: Trump falsely claims he isn’t allowed to appeal fraud ruling until he puts up big money

When has someone been required to post 450+ million before?
Kim Freeman - $1 million ...
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:07 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 pm

Willie Brown was still married. You can dismiss the sanctity of marriage, but I won't. But it is very telling to see how you twist marriage to be nothing when it concerns Brown and then 180 and insinuate Lara is a prostitute while she honored her marriage.

What does Trump have to do with a discussion about Kamala or Lara? Nothing. Seriously. Put down your dad's phone. You've embarrassed his account enough.
...phony ass. Every one of Trump's wives started as a mistress.
Nice try Myron.

I said "me", not Trump.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:16 pm
Kim Freeman - $1 million ...
Reading is fundamental.

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:47 pm

She's in the family dumbass, and she certainly didn't marry Eric thinking 9 years later she was going to become RNC co-chair. In addition to her Communication degree skills and history of working with media, she's qualified. Stop trying to change the fact you said that she fucked her way to where she is.

I'd also like to point out you say Lara only married Eric because who he was, and then in the same sentence deny women throw themselves at Trump.

Uni Jr. Put down Daddy's phone and go to your room for a nap. You're whiney and not making sense.
I didn't say she fvcked and married eric thinking she'd be with the RNC 9 years later. I said she fvcked and married eric for access to the money and power his family has. And FTR, that doesn't bother me. She and eric are consenting adults, what they do is their business just like what kamala and willie brown did is their business. I don't care if lara or kamala slept through way to access and success. More power to them. I do like to point out the hypocrisy of the opposing MAQA yahoo reactions to each. Getting you all riled up is a definite bonus.

lara has some qualifications, not as many as Ronna McDaniel and not enough to make me think that she would even have been considered if she weren't married to a trump.

Where did I deny that women throw themselves at trump? You have this habit of interpreting what I type in ways that just aren't there. Are there women who throw themselves at trump (and other wealthy/powerful men)? Yes. Are there women who trump creeps out? Yes, it's documented and easy to find. Do I think there is a possibility that all 26+ women who have accused trump of sexual assault/rape threw themselves at trump and later regretted it? No. That is way too many and it's not easy to come forward with those kinds of allegations. They should not be ridiculed for having the courage to step forward.
This you bro?
if lara trump geets the RNC Chair job then she fvcked her way to it.
You seem to believe she had plans to fuck her own husband to get promoted to a position that is beneficial to her family.

Own it. Stop being a pussy and pulling your usual of back tracking, obfuscating and "fixing posts" as your rebuttal.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:09 pm Since lying appears to be a big deal again ...

Fact check: Trump falsely claims he isn’t allowed to appeal fraud ruling until he puts up big money

Most criminals aren’t billionaires (at least on paper).
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump baselessly accused Engoron and James of corruption and wrote that they are “asking me to put up massive amounts of money before I am allowed to appeal the ridiculous decision. Never done before.” He also claimed that Engoron “wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision” and that “Engoron wants me to put up the ridiculous fine (I DID NOTHING WRONG!) before I get a chance to Appeal his crazed ruling - A first!”
Facts First: Trump’s claims are comprehensively untrue. He is allowed to appeal Engoron’s decision without putting up any money. In fact, he is already appealing; he filed his notice of appeal in February, the first business day after Engoron made the ruling official. And what Trump is actually being required to do – put up cash or a bond for the full amount of the judgment to secure a stay that would prevent James from collecting during the appeals process – is not “a first” or something “never done before.” The requirement is set out by New York law, and it is regularly applied in civil cases in the state.
No in this case it is an unprecedented 1st.
‘No, my point is, there’s never been a case like this in 75 years. Everything you just listed off is done by every real estate developer, everywhere on Earth, in every city. This has never, ever been prosecuted.’
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/e ... r-BB1iAMJC
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:25 pm
I didn't say she fvcked and married eric thinking she'd be with the RNC 9 years later. I said she fvcked and married eric for access to the money and power his family has. And FTR, that doesn't bother me. She and eric are consenting adults, what they do is their business just like what kamala and willie brown did is their business. I don't care if lara or kamala slept through way to access and success. More power to them. I do like to point out the hypocrisy of the opposing MAQA yahoo reactions to each. Getting you all riled up is a definite bonus.

lara has some qualifications, not as many as Ronna McDaniel and not enough to make me think that she would even have been considered if she weren't married to a trump.

Where did I deny that women throw themselves at trump? You have this habit of interpreting what I type in ways that just aren't there. Are there women who throw themselves at trump (and other wealthy/powerful men)? Yes. Are there women who trump creeps out? Yes, it's documented and easy to find. Do I think there is a possibility that all 26+ women who have accused trump of sexual assault/rape threw themselves at trump and later regretted it? No. That is way too many and it's not easy to come forward with those kinds of allegations. They should not be ridiculed for having the courage to step forward.
This you bro?
if lara trump gets the RNC Chair job then she fvcked her way to it.
You seem to believe she had plans to fuck her own husband to get promoted to a position that is beneficial to her family.

Own it. Stop being a pussy and pulling your usual of back tracking, obfuscating and "fixing posts" as your rebuttal.
You're still reaching. A rational, thinking human being would understand that I wasn't arguing that lara fvcked and married eric specifically to get the RNC job 9 years later. I was arguing that she fvcked and married eric to get access to the money and power that the trump family has. That money and power eventually led to her getting appointed to the rnc job. She did fvck her way to the job.

Can we dismiss all criticism of kamala's relationship with willie brown because she didn't fvck him intending to be Vice President?

You're just sore because I'm turning the MAQA yahoo criticisms of kamala and others around and using them against trump and his crime family. Turnabout is fair play tough guy. ;)
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

When has someone got caught ripping off the taxpayers for $350,000,000?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:18 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:07 pm

...phony ass. Every one of Trump's wives started as a mistress.
Nice try Myron.

I said "me", not Trump.
I think your phony ass means "..sanctity of some marriages..", Mildred... :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

This you bro?
if lara trump geets the RNC Chair job then she fvcked her way to it.

Eric doesn't have the pull to get her the gig, she had to fuck higher up the ladder than that. :coffee:
Last edited by houndawg on Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:27 pm
Where can I send you your Banana Republic cheerleader sweater ?

Everything is falling apart and your celebrating like the Cumberland quarterbacks mother on a late TD vs Georgia Tech (that TD never happened by the way)
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:20 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am
Maybe thats why Kalm, Densedawg, and TDS88 seem to be unhappy, anxious, and depressed.. :coffee:
TDS needs to be studied closer because it sure seems to be associated with certain kinds of people … let’s do some cerebral imaging showing people pictures of Trump and how the brain reacts :lol:

Let’s face it, it seems like certain types of people are just wired to hate Trump no matter what
Ah yes, the ol' TDS....

Trump himself seems to suffering from at least two variants of TDS that are clearly visible to even the non-professional - definitely Trump Diminishment Syndrome, as witnessed in his increasingly unhinged hallucinatory jabberings about things that only he can see and then Stormy Daniels - and I will stipulate to the fact that she is not a medical professional like the doctors who suspect that Trump's Diminishment Syndrome is due to untreated syphilis - however she is an educated layperson and her diagnosis of Toadstool Dick Syndrome shouldn't be dismissed out of hand given that she accepted $130,000 from him and her fee is $50,000/inch.

Just like covid the TDS is mutating in an attempt to remain viable and parasitic. :nod: :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:23 am
kalm wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:27 pm

Everything is falling apart and your celebrating like the Cumberland quarterbacks mother on a late TD vs Georgia Tech (that TD never happened by the way)
Crime is down, employment is up, inflation is decreasing, stock market never been higher.... its morning in America :thumb:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:54 am

Crime is down, employment is up, inflation is decreasing, stock market never been higher.... its morning in America :thumb:
And you’re delusional

Crime is down? Compared to when?

It’s morning in America and Joey Rotten is seething mad at the latest polls as he’s getting his ass beat and deservedly so for fucking everything up
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:49 pm

This you bro?

You're still reaching. A rational, thinking human being would understand that I wasn't arguing that lara fvcked and married eric specifically to get the RNC job 9 years later. I was arguing that she fvcked and married eric to get access to the money and power that the trump family has. That money and power eventually led to her getting appointed to the rnc job. She did fvck her way to the job.

Can we dismiss all criticism of kamala's relationship with willie brown because she didn't fvck him intending to be Vice President?

You're just sore because I'm turning the MAQA yahoo criticisms of kamala and others around and using them against trump and his crime family. Turnabout is fair play tough guy. ;)
That's a pretty despicable stance and of course different from your original stance.

But, if you are to be taken seriously, you've now just shown women will "throw" themselves at the Trump family for the money and power, and when they don't get the power, will go after the money...with lawsuits. You've now just defended Trump.

All those women you portray as victims? They were just money and power grubbers.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:09 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:49 pm

That's a pretty despicable stance and of course different from your original stance.

But, if you are to be taken seriously, you've now just shown women will "throw" themselves at the Trump family for the money and power, and when they don't get the power, will go after the money...with lawsuits. You've now just defended Trump.

All those women you portray as victims? They were just money and power grubbers.
That is completely consistent with my original stance. You're like JSO, you try to define other posters' positions to make it easier to make your points.

I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that some women (and men) will throw themselves at wealthy and powerful men (and women). That does not mean that all women (or men) will throw themselves at a wealthy and powerful man (or woman) or that everyone who accuses a wealthy and powerful man (or woman) of doing something wrong once threw themselves at him (or her) or is a "money and power grubber".

Your're calling 27 (26 + kamala) women "money and power gubbers" and getting upset when I call lara trump a "money and power grubber"? Do the women in your life know how little you think of women?

And you want to leave donald trump out of any discussion about adultery.

I'm amazed by how gullible and dense one must be to subscribe to the MAQA yahoo double standard. :rofl:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:09 pm
When has someone got caught ripping off the taxpayers for $350,000,000?
The taxpayers didnmt get ripped off for 350 million. :dunce:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Crime is down, employment is up,inflation is decreasing, stock market never been higher.... its morning in America :thumb:
:dunce: Wrong.
-Crime is up since Jan 2021..
-Employment (new jobs) is barely up since the beginning of Covid, and the labor force participation rate is down. And wages (inflation adjusted) are down.
-Prices (CPI) up bout 19% since Jan 2021, and they haven’t started to decrease. Wake me up when inflation (prices, the CPI) actually starts to come down. Heck, wake me up when it just levels off and they stop going up.

You left off interest rates way up.

Yeah, the only thing good with the economy, is the stock market. Sounds like you only care about Wall St, not Main St.. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:01 am

Crime is down, employment is up,inflation is decreasing, stock market never been higher.... its morning in America :thumb:
:dunce: Wrong.
-Crime is up since Jan 2021..
-Employment (new jobs) is barely up since the beginning of Covid, and the labor force participation rate is down. And wages (inflation adjusted) are down.
-Prices (CPI) up bout 19% since Jan 2021, and they haven’t started to decrease. Wake me up when inflation (prices, the CPI) actually starts to come down. Heck, wake me up when it just levels off and they stop going up.

You left off interest rates way up.

Yeah, the only thing good with the economy, is the stock market. Sounds like you only care about Wall St, not Main St.. :coffee:
FBI says diferent. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:42 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:09 am

That is completely consistent with my original stance. You're like JSO, you try to define other posters' positions to make it easier to make your points.

I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that some women (and men) will throw themselves at wealthy and powerful men (and women). That does not mean that all women (or men) will throw themselves at a wealthy and powerful man (or woman) or that everyone who accuses a wealthy and powerful man (or woman) of doing something wrong once threw themselves at him (or her) or is a "money and power grubber".

Your're calling 27 (26 + kamala) women "money and power gubbers" and getting upset when I call lara trump a "money and power grubber"? Do the women in your life know how little you think of women?

I'm amazed by how gullible and dense one must be to subscribe to the MAQA yahoo double standard. :rofl:
You made no sense there UNI Jr. Trying to take your issues/stances and project them out to others is glaringly transparent and a tired old game.

For example, you admit women go after Trump wealth and power and when I point it out to you, try to say that is my stance. :ohno:

Weak sauce. Please sign up for a logic class and help yourself out. Maybe you could reply by "fixing my post" and showing more unoriginality/intellectual laziness.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:39 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:42 am

You made no sense there UNI Jr. Trying to take your issues/stances and project them out to others is glaringly transparent and a tired old game.

For example, you admit women go after Trump wealth and power and when I point it out, try to say that is my stance.

Weak sauce. Please sign up for a logic class and help yourself out. Maybe you could reply by "fixing my post" and showing more unoriginality.
I admit that some women and men will pursue wealthy and powerful people like trump and his children to get ahead. I don't admit or even remotely think that all 26 of the women who have accused trump of sexual assault/rape did it for personal gain. Some of them? Possibly. All of them? Absolutely not.

What is weak sauce is you harping on the fake news of kamala's adultery while trying to keep trump's known adultery out of the debate.

I'm sorry the trump worship corncob is stuck so far up your ass that you can't see the humor of the changes I make to your posts.

I should also point out the irony of you chastising kalm and I for "judging" whether people who self-identify as Christians are following Christian principles and then turning around and judging kamala harris and me while getting upset when I've done the same to lara trump.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:24 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:32 am
If you think I'm "unhappy, anxious, and depressed" then we need to go out for a beer. I'm as close to zen as I've ever been. I'm just trying to make the world a better place by living my life and helping others.
I’ve had coffee with this guy and can confirm. I have the same goals. :thumb:
Circling back to this.

1) I'm even more happy and comfortable with where I am in life now than I was almost 5 years ago when kalm and I met for coffee.

2) kalm and I disagree on a lot of things and both of us can rub others the wrong way but I believe that we both want what is best for others and the country. We might disagree on how to get there but we respect each other's opinions because of that foundation. As a country, we seem to have lost that kind of respect.

3) A big part of my problem with trump is that he has continued the destruction of that kind of respect and cooperation (trump pwns the libs, he's just giving them a taste of their own medicine and similar BS) between conservatives and liberals and that is a bigger long-term problem for this country than illegal immigration, crime, Ukraine, etc. We were a better country with a brighter future when when conservatives like Ronald Reagan could and would pick up the phone and call liberals like Tip O'Neil and vice versa. It might take awhile but I have faith that we'll get back to that point some day.
Last edited by UNI88 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:51 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:39 am

For example, you admit women go after Trump wealth and power and when I point it out, try to say that is my stance.

Weak sauce. Please sign up for a logic class and help yourself out. Maybe you could reply by "fixing my post" and showing more unoriginality.
I admit that some women and men will pursue wealthy and powerful people like trump and his children to get ahead. I don't admit or even remotely think that all 26 of the women who have accused trump of sexual assault/rape did it for personal gain. Some of them? Possibly. All of them? Absolutely not.

What is weak sauce is you harping on the fake news of kamala's adultery while trying to keep trump's known adultery out of the debate.

I'm sorry the trump worship corncob is stuck so far up your ass that you can't see the humor of the changes I make to your posts.

I should also point out the irony of you chastising kalm and I for "judging" whether people who self-identify as Christians are following Christian principles and then turning around and judging kamala harris and me while getting upset when I've done the same to lara trump.
:blah: :blah:

The discussion was about Lara and Kamala, not Trump.

Lara didn't commit adultery either. I like how you know for sure Lara's motives.

See. Intellectually lazy.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:52 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:51 am

:blah: :blah:

The discussion was about Lara and Kamala, not Trump.

Lara didn't commit adultery either. I like how you know for sure Lara's motives.

See. Intellectually lazy.
You, a trump supporter, called kamala an adulterer which made adultery fair game. Don't want trump brought into the discussion, don't call kamala an adulterer.

Questioning how I know lara's motives while saying nothing about MAQA yahoos acting like they know kamala's motives is ironic (hint - that's code for hypocritical which seems to be one of the defining characteristics of MAQA yahoos).

You be you and keep trying to justify the double standard used by and for MAQA yahoos and anyone who doesn't agree with them.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:41 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:35 pm

Can you explain those felonies to me, or are you just bleating what you heard Madcow say?
They were charged with:
  • Kenneth Chesebro - Violation of the Georgia RICO Act, Conspiracy to Commit Impersonating a Public Officer, Conspiracy to Commit Forgery in the First Degree, Conspiracy to Commit False Statements & Writings, Conspiracy to Commit Filing False Documents
  • Jenna Ellis - Violation of the Georgia RICO Act, Solicitation of Violation of Oath By Public Officer
  • Sidney Powell - Violation of the Georgia RICO Act, Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Theft, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Trespass, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Invasion of Privacy, Conspiracy to Defraud the State
As I understand it:
  • Chesebro pled guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Filing False Documents, a felony.
  • Ellis pled guilty to a charge of aiding and abetting false statements and writings, a felony.
  • Powell pled guilty to six misdemeanor counts of intentional election interference.
RICO (a violation of 18 U.S.C. 196-1968) osn‘t a crime according to AOC. Who knew?