Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:29 am I wonder how long and how many iterations of mug shot photo poses they went through before they landed on this one. And as despicable as Trump is, you do have to hand it to him and his team that they knew how to handle and how to profit off of this. We're going to see that mug shot for the rest of our lives now on every novelty thing you can think of.

If there was ever a doubt that this was going to be a super- shi**y election season the drama around that mug shot should put away all those doubts, Ugh.
....photo shop an orange jump suit and you'll have the next hula hoop. :thumb:

Trump toilet paper will be a high-demand item, maybe the next cabbage patch doll
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:29 am I wonder how long and how many iterations of mug shot photo poses they went through before they landed on this one. And as despicable as Trump is, you do have to hand it to him and his team that they knew how to handle and how to profit off of this. We're going to see that mug shot for the rest of our lives now on every novelty thing you can think of.

If there was ever a doubt that this was going to be a super- shi**y election season the drama around that mug shot should put away all those doubts, Ugh.

Trump is effective at marketing and clearly still operates from the “no such thing as bad publicity” philosophy. Ironically this comes at a time when most marketing avoids negative publicity at all costs in attempt to appear woke.

The angry mug shot appeals to those still willing to defend him and possibly take action and provides momentary cover from the actual nuts and bolts of the case which are truly damning.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Lol at the left fapping for months about Trump having his mug shot taken, and then Trump turns the tables, and now the left is whining about Trump…having his mug shot taken.. :lol:
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/08 ... t-n2163025
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/mug-shot ... -stickers/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:19 pm

Trump is effective at marketing and clearly still operates from the “no such thing as bad publicity” philosophy. Ironically this comes at a time when most marketing avoids negative publicity at all costs in attempt to appear woke.

The angry mug shot appeals to those still willing to defend him and possibly take action and provides momentary cover from the actual nuts and bolts of the case which are truly damning.
The thing is, I think only 2 of the 4 cases are ones they have a good shot of getting convictions on. The Stormy Davis hush money is never going to hold up and this Georgia one is way too broad. I think the strongest one is the classified documents - and not that he had them but what he did to conceal he had them - and the federal one in DC is a bit stronger. I just worry that because we've added some weaker cases into this that when he goes not guilty in those cases it will undermine the stronger cases.

And again, all of this could've been avoided if the Dems hadn't been so hellbent on impeaching him, even before he took office the first time, that they blew their shot with a shoddy and weak impeachment attempt the first time with that call to Ukraine. If we hadn't done that he could've been impeached and removed from office after the 1/6 mob and we could've gotten him banned from office in the future. If he ends up getting a second term that could be the biggest self-imposed fail in political history.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

“Mmmkay! And I'm 110lbs and a virgin 😂! I'm not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them.”

https://x.com/stormydaniels/status/1695 ... LLEdWL4H3w
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:34 am “Mmmkay! And I'm 110lbs and a virgin 😂! I'm not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them.”

https://x.com/stormydaniels/status/1695 ... LLEdWL4H3w
mushroomdick :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:19 pm

Day late JoJo is asking his staff if he can get one now… c’mon man… I’ve committed the crimes 😂
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:57 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:19 pm .

The thing is, I think only 2 of the 4 cases are ones they have a good shot of getting convictions on. The Stormy Davis hush money is never going to hold up and this Georgia one is way too broad. I think the strongest one is the classified documents - and not that he had them but what he did to conceal he had them - and the federal one in DC is a bit stronger. I just worry that because we've added some weaker cases into this that when he goes not guilty in those cases it will undermine the stronger cases.

And again, all of this could've been avoided if the Dems hadn't been so hellbent on impeaching him, even before he took office the first time, that they blew their shot with a shoddy and weak impeachment attempt the first time with that call to Ukraine. If we hadn't done that he could've been impeached and removed from office after the 1/6 mob and we could've gotten him banned from office in the future. If he ends up getting a second term that could be the biggest self-imposed fail in political history.
Impeached for asking about Hunters crimes … too funny

You guys are now living in a true Banana Republic and I have all the palm trees, playa and turquoise waters … not fair
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Those pesky phone calls.

But folks have focused less on one of the other witnesses: Frances Watson, an investigator in the Secretary of State’s office, whose experiences with Meadows could highlight why he is not entitled to removal. 2/

More than a week before Trump’s purportedly “perfect call” to Raffensperger, in which Meadows participated, Meadows went to GA to observe the Cobb County, GA signature audit. He even tried to get into the auditors’ work space, only to be stopped by Watson and others. 3/

Still, while he was there, Meadows arranged a call between Watson and Trump for the next day, 12/23/30, that someone was wise enough to record. That call was a less formal, less pressured dress rehearsal for Trump’s pressing Raffensperger on 1/2/21 to find him 11,780 votes. 4/

But what matters most is that Watson had direct contact with Meadows first—and at a time Trump likely didn’t know she existed. To the extent anyone is well positioned to show how much freelance political work Meadows was doing, it’s her. 5/

https://x.com/lawofruby/status/16961626 ... LLEdWL4H3w
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

No…there a tons of msm stories on the topic.

Shokin is a known liar and corrupt. His story has changed multiple times. The Obama admin and the EU including the Brit’s both pressured Shokin to investigate Burisma and other corruption. Shokin was slow walking things and looking for bribes.

This version from Fox is what Trump runs with. Also both proven liars.

Lol.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Kalm is the guy that’s just now hearing about Hunters laptop and also has the audacity to claim tons of MSM outlets are pointing out how the Rotten one named Biden caused the war and what followed

Unbelievable
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:11 am Kalm is the guy that’s just now hearing about Hunters laptop and also has the audacity to claim tons of MSM outlets are pointing out how the Rotten one named Biden caused the war and what followed

Unbelievable
The story has been around for years starting with Rudy and the computer repair shop. :lol:

Putin caused the war in Ukraine. No rational, non-cult member thinks otherwise.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Next up…NATO killed Pirghozin.

You read it here first. :)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:03 am

Shokin is a known liar and corrupt. His story has changed multiple times. The Obama admin and the EU including the Brit’s both pressured Shokin to investigate Burisma and other corruption. Shokin was slow walking things and looking for bribes.

Lol.
Your track record on Russia collusion and all things Ukraine strongly disagrees with you.

State Department released glowing letters lauding his investigation. The guy you voted for canned him for $5 million.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:07 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:03 am

Lol.
Your track record on Russia collusion and all things Ukraine strongly disagrees with you.

State Department released glowing letters lauding his investigation. The guy you voted for canned him for $5 million.
I have no track record other than what the Mueller report produced and Trump’s love affair with Putin.

Shokin’s history ain’t a secret. It’s not odd at all that you found a different version.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:58 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:07 pm

I have no track record other than what the Mueller report produced and Trump’s love affair with Putin.

Shokin’s history ain’t a secret. It’s not odd at all that you found a different version.
Oh this ought to be juicy.

Let's see your Shokin links. WaPo and NYT will be ridiculed appropriately.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:19 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:58 pm

No need. This was all widely reported. Except maybe on Redstate or Conservative Treehouse or 4-Chan.

I’ll leave you to post all the conspiracy theory links you’d like.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:11 am Kalm is the guy that’s just now hearing about Hunters laptop and also has the audacity to claim tons of MSM outlets are pointing out how the Rotten one named Biden caused the war and what followed

Unbelievable
Hunter's laptop. :rofl:

The one Rudy exposed in his press conference at the equipment yard of mob-run landscaping outfit?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:36 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:19 pm

No need. This was all widely reported. Except maybe on Redstate or Conservative Treehouse or 4-Chan.

I’ll leave you to post all the conspiracy theory links you’d like.
:rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:45 am
GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:57 pm

Impeached for asking about Hunters crimes … too funny

You guys are now living in a true Banana Republic and I have all the palm trees, playa and turquoise waters … not fair
We'll really be living in a Banana Republic if trump wins and implements a fraction of Project 2025. I'll need to buy a hammock.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

So Trump pretty much admits he stole nuclear secrets and will blame Walt Nauta for it. :lol:

https://x.com/used_to_be_gop/status/169 ... LLEdWL4H3w
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:So Trump pretty much admits he stole nuclear secrets and will blame Walt Nauta for it. :lol:

LAWL klam fooled again

RT
Rolling Stone
Twitter

I bet you have a girlfriend trapped in Nigeria don’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:31 am
kalm wrote:So Trump pretty much admits he stole nuclear secrets and will blame Walt Nauta for it. :lol:

LAWL klam fooled again

RT
Rolling Stone
Twitter

Several actually. And one in Canada.

Are you saying it’s a fake tweet/truth?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:45 am
CID1990 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:31 am
LAWL klam fooled again

RT
Rolling Stone
Twitter

Several actually. And one in Canada.

Are you saying it’s a fake tweet/truth?
Community notes says it's fake. They cannot find the tweet nor the verbiage.

Foiled by X again.