Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

DoE says covid most likely has lab origins

Post by Pwns »

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-orig ... k-807b7b0a

This needs to be the end of MSM and Big Tech playing Ministry of Truth, but it won't be.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: DoE says covid most likely has lab origins

Post by SeattleGriz »

Pwns wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:24 pm https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-orig ... k-807b7b0a

This needs to be the end of MSM and Big Tech playing Ministry of Truth, but it won't be.
It was pretty obvious from the start, due to all the anomalies in COVID that it was man made, especially when you see how involved the DoD was in assisting and in the manufacturing of the vaccines.

I personally love how 70% of the population was manipulated to attack each other and their freedoms, but it makes sense. Can you imagine the backlash if everyone realized it was our own government "farming out" research to China that was the reason we got COVID in the first place?

The only reason this is coming out now is due to the pivot from Russia being evil, to focus on how evil China is. What do you think the stupid balloons were about?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Pwns wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:24 pm https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-orig ... k-807b7b0a

You know who convinced me there was strong chance this was the case?

A WaPo investigative journalist.

But yes…everything should be questioned…including legacy media.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:01 pm

It was pretty obvious from the start, due to all the anomalies in COVID that it was man made, especially when you see how involved the DoD was in assisting and in the manufacturing of the vaccines.

I personally love how 70% of the population was manipulated to attack each other and their freedoms, but it makes sense. Can you imagine the backlash if everyone realized it was our own government "farming out" research to China that was the reason we got COVID in the first place?

The only reason this is coming out now is due to the pivot from Russia being evil, to focus on how evil China is. What do you think the stupid balloons were about?
No pivot, none necessary. The two are not mutually exclusive. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:11 am

Yes, a pivot is needed. The promises of crushing Russia are not coming to fruition. You can already see the "coalition" is making plans to leave Ukraine and try to declare victory...just like they did with Afghanistan.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:21 am

Yes, a pivot is needed. The promises of crushing Russia are not coming to fruition. You can already see the "coalition" is making plans to leave Ukraine and try to declare victory...just like they did with Afghanistan.
No one is trying to crush Russia. No one is really doing anything to Russia, this is all in reaction to what Russia has done to others. In fact, if Russia had never invaded a sovereign country without cause, we'd likely be seeing a Europe flush with Russian natural gas, lots of people travelling to Russia as parts of vacation, and a generally welcome Russia on the international stage. Funny how empire building and war crimes gets in the way of getting along with other nations.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:21 am

Actually its the Russians that are in Ukraine. They've been there so long that their remains promote the growth of flowers.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Not to JSO it wasn't..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Over a doz of these flashback mostly CNN and MSDNC clips on the below tweet claiming the lab leak was a debunked consiracy..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Why is this not part of the China Virus mega-thread?

:lol: :popcorn:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

And why does the DOE say they make their own statement on covid's origins with "low confidence"?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:24 pm
There’s some truth to what Hassan says. I mean first it’s a lab leak and next thing you know we’re talking Jewish space lasers.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:And why does the DOE say they make their own statement on covid's origins with "low confidence"?
Low - moderate - high confidence are IC terms that are being willfully misinterpreted by people who want to continue to insist that the lab leak theory is a conspiracy theory.

DoE’s low confidence assessment essentially means that the lab leak theory is more plausible than the zoonotic transfer theory, and that they do not assess the zoonotic transfer theory. Low confidence does not mean “unlikely” which is what experts like Colbert are trying to make people think. The FBI assesses the lab leak theory with moderate confidence. That is significant when you consider that “high confidence” means somebody credible actually witnessed it happen. It means that FBI has some pretty damning evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:00 am
houndawg wrote:And why does the DOE say they make their own statement on covid's origins with "low confidence"?
Low - moderate - high confidence are IC terms that are being willfully misinterpreted by people who want to continue to insist that the lab leak theory is a conspiracy theory.

DoE’s low confidence assessment essentially means that the lab leak theory is more plausible than the zoonotic transfer theory, and that they do not assess the zoonotic transfer theory. Low confidence does not mean “unlikely” which is what experts like Colbert are trying to make people think. The FBI assesses the lab leak theory with moderate confidence. That is significant when you consider that “high confidence” means somebody credible actually witnessed it happen. It means that FBI has some pretty damning evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...so does "do not assess the zoonotic transfer theory" mean "unlikely"?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

What are the chances that a novel corona virus with some connection to bats, pops up in nature for the 1st time on the entire planet, within a couple of miles of a bio safety level 2 or 3 or whatever lab in China, that is studying novel corona viruses in bats, and doing gain of function research? Its been obvious from the start that this came from the lab.