Biden’s mishandling of classified documents.

Political discussions
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: Biden’s mishandling of classified documents.

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:22 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:41 pm

FYP

Being wrong about a topic is call post partisanism. Good to know.
Being skeptical of a source you’ve trusted is called critical thinking. I follow Greenwald and read it without any help from the echo chamber. Are you familiar with Greenwald’s
turn? He sounds more like Steven Crowder these days and on nearly every topic than his former self.

Sad.
Sounds like you're a little bitter because he left your echo chamber.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

-Two weeks ago FBI searched Biden’s house.
-Yesterday we find out FBI seached Biden’s UPenn’s office back in Nov.
-Today FBI searching his beach mansion.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

What I want to know is, who is driving this? The establishment loves Biden because he plays the game, so someone or some group must have some powerful sway to keep dripping this out.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:04 pm What I want to know is, who is driving this? The establishment loves Biden because he plays the game, so someone or some group must have some powerful sway to keep dripping this out.
its the Deep State controlling shit from their secret HQ under the pizza joint in a strip mall
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:37 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:04 pm What I want to know is, who is driving this? The establishment loves Biden because he plays the game, so someone or some group must have some powerful sway to keep dripping this out.
its the Deep State controlling shit from their secret HQ under the pizza joint in a strip mall
:lol: Possibly.

Seriously though. Biden has been part of the establishment for 50 years and just now they found he had been keeping classified material? Two years into his Presidency, they found material from back when he was VP, and then turned it over instead of simply destroying it.

I have some great beachfront property in Montana to sell you.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:37 pm

Seriously though. Biden has been part of the establishment for 50 years and just now they found he had been keeping classified material? Two years into his Presidency, they found material from back when he was VP, and then turned it over instead of simply destroying it.

I don't disagree that he's been on the job too long. If his opponent wasn't a traitor he wouldn't have been elected, its that simple. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:55 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pm

I don't disagree that he's been on the job too long. If his opponent wasn't a traitor he wouldn't have been elected, its that simple. :coffee:
No. Joe won because too many low information Americans believed all the stories about "bad Trump", but more importantly, the Dems keep kicking the Republicans ass in collecting ballots. You could put DeSantis in there and as the RNC couldn't find their ass from a hole in the ground and he'll lose. The only chance they have is getting states to remove the inactive voters from the rolls, as per state law, and learn how to ballot harvest.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:17 am

No. Joe won because too many low information Americans believed all the stories about "bad Trump", but more importantly, the Dems keep kicking the Republicans ass in collecting ballots. You could put DeSantis in there and as the RNC couldn't find their ass from a hole in the ground and he'll lose. The only chance they have is getting states to remove the inactive voters from the rolls, as per state law, and learn how to ballot harvest.
Oh the projection! :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:20 am

Oh the projection! :lol:
How does he keep a straight face? :lmao:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

What's worse? The low-information Americans who believed all the stories about "bad Trump" or the low-information Americans believe all the stories about "good Trump"?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:04 am

What's worse? The low-information Americans who believed all the stories about "bad Trump" or the low-information Americans believe all the stories about "good Trump"?
The economy was simply a "good story"? See, low information voters.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:08 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:04 am

The economy was great until COVID and I don't blame trump for what COVID did to the economy. I do think that trump had a number of missteps with COVID. He's an absolute shit of a human being. He bears enough responsibility for January 6 that he should never be voted into office again. And I feel sorry for the low-information sucker voters who think that trump was fighting the establishment as some kind of good deed. They're the kind of idiotic low-information voters who are prone to believing in Jewish space lasers.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:02 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:08 am

The economy was great until COVID and I don't blame trump for what COVID did to the economy. I do think that trump had a number of missteps with COVID. He's an absolute shit of a human being. He bears enough responsibility for January 6 that he should never be voted into office again. And I feel sorry for the low-information sucker voters who think that trump was fighting the establishment as some kind of good deed. They're the kind of idiotic low-information voters who are prone to believing in Jewish space lasers.
You've said this a couple times. Who was talking about space lasers? :lol:

In regards to Trump, I think his missteps were listening to people like Fauci and Birx who both had their own agendas. Alas, this is the problem for those who defer to "experts" because they unfortunately don't have the science background. As an example, Sotomayor, Kagan and Breyer all looked like complete imbeciles when talking about COVID...and they got to decide on the vaccine mandate.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Joe won because of one word: ‘Covid’ Or 2 words ‘China Virus. If no China Virus:
1. the economy would still have been great or at least vey good.
2. Biden would have had to come out of his basement a d campaign.
3. There wouldn’t have been mass mail in off ballot in most states for the 1st time.

If no China Virus, not only does Trump win, but probably in a landslide.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:17 am

Joe won because of one word: ‘Covid’ Or 2 words ‘China Virus. If no China Virus:
3. There wouldn’t have been mass mail in off ballot in most states for the 1st time.

I don't disagree.

I'm beating the voter roll aspect because there are now data groups that are paying for and acquiring state voter rolls. They are showing how a state that mass mails ballots, sends out enough "bad" ones to easily influence an election if you have the ground game to collect them. Both parties take advantage.

Do you happen to remember what JoltinJoe said about his uncle? To the best of my memory and to paraphrase, he said that he once heard his uncle was asked why he hadn't reported his vote totals for the area he was over? Because he needed to come up with enough to give his candidate the victory.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:09 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:02 am

In regards to Trump, I think his missteps were listening to people like Fauci and Birx who both had their own agendas. Alas, this is the problem for those who defer to "experts" because they unfortunately don't have the science background. As an example, Sotomayor, Kagan and Breyer all looked like complete imbeciles when talking about COVID...and they got to decide on the vaccine mandate.
I don't like Fauci or Birx either but blaming all of trump's missteps on them is a toddler's attempt to avoid responsibility. trump was a good-time POTUS who liked to take credit when things are good but couldn't handle it when things were bad. He blamed others and was impatient to get things back to good.

Space lasers is the kind of bullshit (along with qanon, the 2020 election was stolen, etc.) that MAGAts like MTG think is true ...
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:14 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:09 am

I don't like Fauci or Birx either but blaming all of trump's missteps on them is a toddler's attempt to avoid responsibility. trump was a good-time POTUS who liked to take credit when things are good but couldn't handle it when things were bad. He blamed others and was impatient to get things back to good.

Space lasers is the kind of bullshit (along with qanon, the 2020 election was stolen, etc.) that MAGAts like MTG think is true ...
I'm not saying Trump is absolved of his choices. I'm saying Fauci and Birx were full of shit, but Trump didn't know any better. The buck stops with him, but he simply didn't know any better. Trump made a lot of bad choices in those he selected.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:20 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:14 pm

I'm not saying Trump is absolved of his choices. I'm saying Fauci, Birx and trump were full of shit. The buck stops with him. Trump made a lot of bad choices.
FYP

Either he's a stable genius who should have known better or he's not. Which is it?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:28 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:20 pm

I'm not saying Trump is absolved of his choices. I'm saying Fauci, Birx and trump were full of shit. The buck stops with him. Trump made a lot of bad choices.
FYP

Either he's a stable genius who should have known better or he's not. Which is it?
Oh, Trump is a stable genius, he just unfortunately doesn't have any science to know better. Rand Paul would have been great to help Trump.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:33 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:28 pm
FYP

Oh, Trump is a stable genius, he just unfortunately doesn't have any science to know better. Rand Paul would have been great to help Trump.
He's a stable genius and it isn't his fault that he didn't know better ... :rofl:

Excuses, excuses.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:51 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:33 pm

He's a stable genius and it isn't his fault that he didn't know better ... :rofl:

Excuses, excuses.
No excuses. COVID was a perfect thing to weaponize. No matter what Trump said, he was labeled as not serious and in hindsight it's pretty obvious he was closer to the mark than Biden, but I do blame him for allowing the 15 days to slow the curve and then allowing the continued lockdowns.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Joe won because his opponent was a treasonous piece of shit that people turned out in droves to vote against.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:14 pm

Joe won because his opponent was a bigger treasonous piece of shit than he was, so much so that people turned out in droves to vote against.
FYP. That could also explain why trump won in 2016 ... :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:23 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:14 pm

Joe won because his opponent was a bigger treasonous piece of shit than he was, so much so that people turned out in droves to vote against.
doubtful, different situation...

conks lost their shit so completely over a black President - and we all know why, no matter how hard you beat the Tan Suit drum -that there would have been a mass extinction among them had a female been elected. I think Lou Dobbs actually flatlined briefly over the tan suit. :nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:51 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:23 pm
doubtful, different situation...

conks lost their shit so completely over a black President - and we all know why, no matter how hard you beat the Tan Suit drum -that there would have been a mass extinction among them had a female been elected. I think Lou Dobbs actually flatlined briefly over the tan suit. :nod:
Disagree. When it comes to being a "treasonous piece of shit", Hillary > trump.

They are both HOF pieces of shit though.