Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: 2024 elections Congressional & State

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:27 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:04 am

Lol

The Joey Rotten fan club preaching morals… this pervert President is always sniffing little girls and showering with his daughter …
Actual pic of CH in the wild.

Translated

Please go away CH
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:28 am
:clap:
Lol

The Joey Rotten fan club preaching morals… this pervert President is always sniffing little girls and showering with his daughter …
And this guy's better?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:07 pm

Lol

And this guy's better?
Ask their daughters

Trump never showered with his like Jojo the Pervert Biden did with his daughter
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

2024 elections Congressional & State

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:07 pm

And this guy's better?
Ask their daughters

That we know of.

Which one has been found liable for sexual assault (rape)? Which has been accused of sexual assault/rape by more women? Which has been accused of entering the Miss Teen USA contestants’ dressing room unannounced? Which one said “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

They’re both scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:15 am
Caribbean Hen wrote:
Ask their daughters

That we know of.

Which one has been found liable for sexual assault (rape)? Which has been accused of sexual assault/rape by more women? Which has been accused of entering the Miss Teen USA contestants’ dressing room unannounced? Which one said “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

They’re both scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's scum and there's the Donald
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:41 am Conservative candidates say Lauren Boebert doesn't know Colorado's 4th Congressional District: "Does she think we're that stupid?"

She's worn out her welcome in western Colorado so she's moving to eastern Colorado, 200+ miles away (from Rifle, CO)?
Well isn’t that………………handy!
Boebert faults Ryan Reynolds, Barbra Streisand for her district switch
“It’s coming from Hollywood when you have Barbra Streisand coming in and donating to the Democrat, when you have Ryan Reynolds coming in and donating to the Democrat,” she said. “It shows you that Hollywood is trying to buy their way into Congress.”

According to Federal Election Commission filings, Streisand donated $1,000 to Frisch’s campaign in April, while Reynolds donated $500 in March.
:lmao:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:30 pm
kalm wrote:
Well isn’t that………………handy!
Boebert faults Ryan Reynolds, Barbra Streisand for her district switch
“It’s coming from Hollywood when you have Barbra Streisand coming in and donating to the Democrat, when you have Ryan Reynolds coming in and donating to the Democrat,” she said. “It shows you that Hollywood is trying to buy their way into Congress.”

According to Federal Election Commission filings, Streisand donated $1,000 to Frisch’s campaign in April, while Reynolds donated $500 in March.
:lmao:
I can see where their feelings could be hurt - there they are pouring out their heart on stage through their art - while she sits there in the audience jacking off her date in front of the nation and stealing their thunder..
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

In light of the Boebert story…
A key researcher in the fight against election misinformation – who herself became the subject of an intensive misinformation campaign – has said her field gets accused of “bias” precisely because it’s now mainly rightwingers who spread the worst lies.

The pressure campaign has chilled misinformation research just ahead of the pivotal 2024 presidential election, as some academics switch what they focus on and others figure out ways to better explain their work to a mixed audience. One thing they will probably no longer do is flag posts to social media companies, as the practice remains an issue in several ongoing court cases.

Starbird has landed in the middle of all this. Her work was included in Jordan’s investigation, her emails were sought by the Louisiana and Missouri attorneys general, she was sued in another lawsuit brought by Stephen Miller’s America First Legal, and she and the center have been inundated by records requests.

“In a few years, I’ll look back and say it was a really valuable perspective,” she said. “Because I’ve seen campaigns that were extremely effective at using disinformation to smear the reputation of people – so much so that I’ve seen someone that I was studying take his own life. I know that the stakes are really high in these spaces.”

Jordan’s committee released reports with outlandish claims about how the government, researchers and tech companies “colluded” to “censor Americans”. Starbird served on an external advisory committee for the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency; when a Republican congressional report claimed the committee tried to censor people, when in reality it solely advised the security agency, Starbird fired back, calling the Republican report a “manipulated narrative”.

“It was really weird to watch how they so effectively created this false narrative. It was frustrating,” she said. “And then at some point, you step back and you’re like, ‘You gotta appreciate their craft – good at what they did.’”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... CJoZe-3WDc
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Democrats’ not-so-secret weapon in House races: Donald Trump
“Trump was a motivator for the Democratic vote when he was a lot closer to normal than he is now,” New York Democratic Chairman Jay Jacobs said in an interview. “As he’s gotten crazier, I think it will sound the alarm bells for Democrats, Republicans and independents across the country.”
The dynamics will be on display in the upcoming special election to replace ousted Republican George Santos.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:09 am Democrats’ not-so-secret weapon in House races: Donald Trump
“Trump was a motivator for the Democratic vote when he was a lot closer to normal than he is now,” New York Democratic Chairman Jay Jacobs said in an interview. “As he’s gotten crazier, I think it will sound the alarm bells for Democrats, Republicans and independents across the country.”
The dynamics will be on display in the upcoming special election to replace ousted Republican George Santos.
Might work both ways though as the judicial overreach could make undecided voters vote Trump
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:43 am
Might work both ways though as the judicial overreach could make undecided voters vote Trump
It depends on whether undecided voters perceive it as judicial overreach or legitimate prosecution.

I'm an independent/moderate voter and I think it's legitimate prosecution. I'm guessing Ganny feels the same way.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:22 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... 370e&ei=13
Never happen
Yep. But OTOH they’ll lose a shade or 2 of blue. And you’ll start seeing some donks get elected who are anti ‘lets house feed & tale care of all the illegals.’ Seeing amd will continue to see more amd more black votes in these cities become vocally anti illegal immigration. Resources are being shifted from their communities to the illegals.

I wish Abbott had been sending the thousands of bussses (just read for Chicago alone it was 608) to Atlanta, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detriot, Milwaukee, and Las Vegas. That would cover 6 of the 7 biggest swing states for the 2024 election. (Phoenix is too close to the border). Just need to swing a percent or a fraction of a percent, in those states..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:05 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:22 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... 370e&ei=13
Never happen
Yep. But OTOH they’ll lose a shade or 2 of blue. And you’ll start seeing some donks get elected who are anti ‘lets house feed & tale care of all the illegals.’ Seeing amd will continue to see more amd more black votes in these cities become vocally anti illegal immigration. Resources are being shifted from their communities to the illegals.

I wish Abbott had been sending the thousands of bussses (just read for Chicago alone it was 608) to Atlanta, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detriot, Milwaukee, and Las Vegas. That would cover 6 of the 7 biggest swing states for the 2024 election. (Phoenix is too close to the border). Just need to swing a percent or a fraction of a percent, to overcome the trump boat anchor effect in those states..
FYP
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“A Queens, New York, man was indicted this week for allegedly submitting 20 falsified absentee ballot applications for the Democratic primary in 2022, the county district attorney’s office announced. “

This is so widespread in NYC….
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Never happen

I wish Abbott had been sending the thousands of bussses (just read for Chicago alone it was 608) to Atlanta, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detriot, Milwaukee, and Las Vegas. That would cover 6 of the 7 biggest swing states for the 2024 election. (Phoenix is too close to the border). Just need to swing a percent or a fraction of a percent, in those states..
I didn’t mention the obvious. Abbott floods NYC with illegals and despite a Siena poll last week with Trump only down 9 to Biden in NY state,
https://nypost.com/2024/01/22/metro/tru ... ages-poll/
Trump still loses NY state, almost certainly by double digits (was 23 in 2020). Same with flooding Chicago with illegals. Trump lost IL by 17 in 2020, and certainly loses in 2024, probably by double digits. So flooding NYC and Chicago and other deep blue state cities with illegals might swing a congressional seat or 2, but makes no diff in the EC count. Flooding blue cities in tightly contested swing states could help to swing a state and possibly be the difference maker in the election.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:41 am

I didn’t mention the obvious. Abbott floods NYC with illegals and despite a Siena poll last week with Trump only down 9 to Biden in NY state,
Trump still loses NY state, almost certainly by double digits (was 23 in 2020). Same with flooding Chicago with illegals. Trump lost IL by 17 in 2020, and certainly loses in 2024, probably by double digits. So flooding NYC and Chicago and other deep blue state cities with illegals might swing a congressional seat or 2, but makes no diff in the EC count. Flooding blue cities in tightly contested swing states could help to swing a state and possibly be the difference maker in the election.
Anything under 88% is shocking Blue … I’m your Venus

blacks will be met at the voting booths by the big Dem blue plantation owners to get em back in line

“Biden has also bled support among New York’s black voters, who went for him at a more than 90% clip in November 2020.

Now, however, the Siena poll shows Biden leading Trump by just 30 percentage points (54% to 24%) among blacks, down from the 51-point spread (64% to 13%) the survey returned in November.”
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:21 am
Anything under 88% is shocking Blue … I’m your Venus

blacks will be met at the voting booths by the big Dem blue plantation owners to get em back in line

“Biden has also bled support among New York’s black voters, who went for him at a more than 90% clip in November 2020.

Now, however, the Siena poll shows Biden leading Trump by just 30 percentage points (54% to 24%) among blacks, down from the 51-point spread (64% to 13%) the survey returned in November.”
Biden has already started with the ‘If you ain’t black’ and ‘I grew up going to a black church’ pandering..
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01 ... h-n2169356
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Anything under 88% is shocking Blue … I’m your Penis

Isn't that a Bananarama song?

Phallus on the mountain top
Spewing like it just won't stop
The cock of beauty and love
And Penis was his name
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:26 am

Anything under 88% is shocking Blue … I’m your Penis

Isn't that a Bananarama song?

Phallus on the mountain top
Spewing like it just won't stop
The cock of beauty and love
And Penis was his name
Dutch band Shocking Blue version is better then the original I believe ….. YouTube it up you won’t regret
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 pm
And here’s another 2023 poll from Gallup from last month.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:14 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 pm
And here’s another 2023 poll from Gallup from last month.

same graph works for organized religion too
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Trump rolls out slew of endorsements for challengers to lawmakers that voted to oust Paxton

Emperor trumperious throws his support behind pontius paxton.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

:ohno: