Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Herschel's Girlfriend's Abortion

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:36 am FYP

But trump, tDS, blah, blah.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Are you kidding? Didn’t Trump go to the Wharton school? He’s like a very smart person from what I hear.
Content of character ...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:36 pm
GannonFan wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:28 pm

You forgot he also got his bachelor's degree from Albright (and I know you have no idea what that school even is) - he didn't have a lot of sterling choices for schools coming out of high school. As for graduate degrees, they are largely do you show up and have you paid the tuition - maybe law and hopefully medical degrees are different, but business degrees from all but the very elite schools are rubber stamp degrees that help pay the bills at colleges.
Does that include 2 year top 1% degrees from UofG? :)
Eh, he should just inflate it even more. If he said he was a wunderkid at the Wharton School or that he was top half in his class at Syracuse Law then he'd be Presidential material. :ohno:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Based on this thread, it sounds like Herschel will fit right in with the rest of the Congresscritters.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

A hypocrite in congress? Now that'll be some uncharted waters there. It might even cause a constitutional crisis. :lol:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Pwns wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:27 pm A hypocrite in congress? Now that'll be some uncharted waters there. It might even cause a constitutional crisis. :lol:
I think the most entertainment could be had if he could get appointed to the SCOTUS.. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky