Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Violent Rhetoric

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:08 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:48 pm Let's tally the numbers and see if Republicans are more guilty for inflaming their supporters and inciting violence.

Who has been victimized by possible political violence have occurred in 2022? Off the top of my head, I can think of:
- Paul Pelosi (D)
- Pat Harrigan (R)
- Don Bolduc (R)
- Christopher Monzon (R)

I'm sure I'm missing some for both parties.
No Kavanaugh. :suspicious: I would think am attempted assassination of a SCOTUS judge would be a pretty big deal.
No intentional, just forgot so no need for the :suspicious:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:13 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:38 pm

Let's apply that precedent to trump's tax returns and the documents he squirreled away at MAL. trump's a guilty bastard. :coffee:
You were supposed to ask me what he was guilty of. My response, "I don't know, but it can't be good!"
your comedic timing needs some work :roll:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:08 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:48 pm Let's tally the numbers and see if Republicans are more guilty for inflaming their supporters and inciting violence.

Who has been victimized by possible political violence have occurred in 2022? Off the top of my head, I can think of:
- Paul Pelosi (D)
- Pat Harrigan (R)
- Don Bolduc (R)
- Christopher Monzon (R)

I'm sure I'm missing some for both parties.
No Kavanaugh. :suspicious: I would think am attempted assassination of a SCOTUS judge would be a pretty big deal.
No "hang Mike Pence"? :suspicious:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:08 pm No Kavanaugh. :suspicious: I would think am attempted assassination of a SCOTUS judge would be a pretty big deal.
No "hang Mike Pence"? :suspicious:
That's right on right violence.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Donks being Donks. :coffee:

Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

More Conk violence.

https://www.thefirsttv.com/just-in-fema ... lly in NYC
A female protester was chocked by an unidentified man at a New York City rally for Governor Kathy Hochul Sunday, according to footage obtained by the NY Post.

“I was just there peacefully holding my sign, they didn’t want to hear what I had to say,” explained the woman.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Pelosi has stated that she would like to punch Trump out and her daughter tweeted that the man who attacked Sen. Rand Paul (2018) was right in doing so (Paul had five broken ribs and part of his lung removed).

And who could forget Maxine Waters fiery language.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:45 am Pelosi has stated that she would like to punch Trump out and her daughter tweeted that the man who attacked Sen. Rand Paul (2018) was right in doing so (Paul had five broken ribs and part of his lung removed).

And who could forget Maxine Waters fiery language.
That's (D)ifferent. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Baldy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:16 pm Donks being Donks. :coffee:

false flag :coffee: