Shipping Migrants Inland

Political discussions
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by AZGrizFan »

The lefties are losing their SHIT about DeSantis and Abbott putting illegals on busses and planes and shipping them to sanctuary cities. Fucking hilarious to watch the hypocrisy and them having meltdowns about how it’s “human trafficking”, it’ “illegal”, it’s “inhumane”, and how DeSantis and Abbott should be “investigated by the DOJ!!!” 3 bus loads and NYC claimed a “humanitarian crisis” and their resources were taxed and maxed out.

What a bunch of fucking hypocritical douchebags. Literally less than 5 months ago THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION was secretly flying plane loads of illegal immigrants to unsuspecting middle-America towns/cities IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to avoid the attention, while simultaneously claiming that the “border was under control”. Yet somehow border governors following their lead is now considered human trafficking by the libtards.

Hey, you wanna be a woke sanctuary city? Here’s your chance to put your money and your resources where your mouth is. I hope DeSantis and Abbott double and triple down on this strategy, because cities like Chicago, NYC, Martha’s Vineyard are getting but a sliver of a taste of what small, poor, underfunded, overwhelmed border towns across AZ, TX and NM have been feeling for YEARS.

Fuck the dems. They’re finally getting a small sense of the consequences of their idiotic policies and they can’t handle it.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by kalm »

Woke sanctuary cities also have huge homeless problems.

Asylum seekers are at least going through a legal process.

Bigger view: border security and immigration are every state’s problem. But it will require more funding and bigger government (not just border patrol, but processing and expediting the citizenship process) to truly solve.

This purely political stunt not withstanding.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:55 am The lefties are losing their SHIT about DeSantis and Abbott putting illegals on busses and planes and shipping them to sanctuary cities. Fucking hilarious to watch the hypocrisy and them having meltdowns about how it’s “human trafficking”, it’ “illegal”, it’s “inhumane”, and how DeSantis and Abbott should be “investigated by the DOJ!!!” 3 bus loads and NYC claimed a “humanitarian crisis” and their resources were taxed and maxed out.

What a bunch of fucking hypocritical douchebags. Literally less than 5 months ago THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION was secretly flying plane loads of illegal immigrants to unsuspecting middle-America towns/cities IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to avoid the attention, while simultaneously claiming that the “border was under control”. Yet somehow border governors following their lead is now considered human trafficking by the libtards.

Hey, you wanna be a woke sanctuary city? Here’s your chance to put your money and your resources where your mouth is. I hope DeSantis and Abbott double and triple down on this strategy, because cities like Chicago, NYC, Martha’s Vineyard are getting but a sliver of a taste of what small, poor, underfunded, overwhelmed border towns across AZ, TX and NM have been feeling for YEARS.

Fuck the dems. They’re finally getting a small sense of the consequences of their idiotic policies and they can’t handle it.
Ducy too gets credit. The left seems to be slinging more venom at Abbott amd Desantis though. Maybe because they’re running for re-election (and with Desantis maybe the WH), and Ducy is term limited..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:19 am Woke sanctuary cities also have huge homeless problems.

Bigger view: border security and immigration are every state’s problem. But it will require more funding and bigger government (not just border patrol, but processing and expediting the citizenship process) to truly solve.

You mean abusing a legal process. They know as long as they say the words they have been coached to say-the magic words expressing a credible fear, they will likely be cut loose into the interior, never to be heard from again.

And its a legal process the US doesn’t have to allow since by international law they have to claim asylum in the 1st country they are eligible, which would be Mexico for the majority of them.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

We basically have 2 factions in the government when it comes to immigration...the Chamber of Commerce Conks who are concerned about rising wages and want more cheap labor pouring over the border and Democrats who just want more brown people pouring into red states and districts. Neither of them give two-tenths a **** what happens to migrants after they get here or border communities that bear the brunt of this. They can kindly STFU with performative hyperbolic moral outrage theatrics.

Desantis and Abbott will win here and prove their points. :nod:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:38 am
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:19 am Woke sanctuary cities also have huge homeless problems.

You mean abusing a legal process. They know as long as they say the words they have been coached to say-the magic words expressing a credible fear, they will likely be cut loose into the interior, never to be heard from again.

And its a legal process the US doesn’t have to allow since by international law they have to claim asylum in the 1st country they are eligible, which would be Mexico for the majority of them.
That sounds like an “us” problem.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

If what the governors are doing is a political stunt what was Biden opening the borders?
a) a political stunt
2) a dereliction of duty
III) gross incompetence
d) all of the above

Because despite posturing, it sure as sh!t wasn't a humanitarian gesture.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:20 am

If what the governors are doing is a political stunt what was Biden opening the borders?
a) a political stunt
2) a dereliction of duty
III) gross incompetence
d) all of the above

You forgot e) shipping migrants by midnight plane rides all over the country to avoid the press.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:27 am
a) a political stunt
2) a dereliction of duty
III) gross incompetence
d) all of the above

You forgot e) shipping migrants by midnight plane rides all over the country to avoid the press.
I think that's a separate question not one of the possible answers:

If what the governors are doing is a political stunt what was Biden shipping migrants by midnight plane rides all over the country to avoid the press?
1) a political stunt
II) an attempt to avoid the scrutiny
c) sneaky as sh!t
IV) all of the above

kalm is defending and supporting a real standup dude, a regular paragon of virtue, a saint in our lifetime ... :coffee: ;)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

a) a political stunt
2) a dereliction of duty
III) gross incompetence
d) all of the above

I won’t argue with that.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:35 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:27 am

I think that's a separate question not one of the possible answers:

If what the governors are doing is a political stunt what was Biden shipping migrants by midnight plane rides all over the country to avoid the press?
1) a political stunt
II) an attempt to avoid the scrutiny
c) sneaky as sh!t
IV) all of the above

kalm is defending and supporting a real standup dude, a regular paragon of virtue, a saint in our lifetime ... :coffee: ;)
Yep. He’s the savior of democracy.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:00 am
a) a political stunt
2) a dereliction of duty
III) gross incompetence
d) all of the above

I won’t argue with that.
What the Conk governors are doing is in reaction to that. We'd be better served fixing the cause rather than b!tching about the symptoms.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:18 am
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:00 am

I won’t argue with that.
What the Conk governors are doing is in reaction to that. We'd be better served fixing the cause rather than b!tching about the symptoms.
Let’s do both.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:53 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:18 am

Let’s do both.
If you didn’t bitch about Biden sending them out via air in the dark of night, you have no standing here.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:10 am
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:53 am

Let’s do both.
If you didn’t bitch about Biden sending them out via air in the dark of night, you have no standing here.
Preach it, brother!

Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

"50 migrants is way too many migrants to handle so we're going to send them on. But you bigots in Texas better be able to take many thousands and don't make any racist and sexist complaints about the job Kamala Harris is doing on the border!"
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

I’m just waiting for the ‘Desantis and Abbott are Nazis, and the shipping of illegals to Martha’s Vineyard is like shipping the Jews to Auschwitz’ comparisons from the left.. :coffee:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

a) a political stunt
b) a dereliction of duty
c) gross incompetence
d) all of the above

FYP (OCD was acting up) :lol:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:46 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:10 am

Preach it, brother!

Give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and God's unto God.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:05 pm
a) a political stunt
b) a dereliction of duty
c) gross incompetence
d) all of the above

FYP (CDO was acting up) :lol:
FYP ;)
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:21 pm
Winterborn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:05 pm

FYP (CDO was acting up) :lol:
FYP ;)
I almost went that route but didn't know if anybody would get the joke. :lol:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

More Desantis dunking all over Biden.. :nod:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Pwns wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:46 am We basically have 2 factions in the government when it comes to immigration...the Chamber of Commerce Conks who are concerned about rising wages and want more cheap labor pouring over the border and Democrats who just want more brown people pouring into red states and districts. Neither of them give two-tenths a **** what happens to migrants after they get here or border communities that bear the brunt of this. They can kindly STFU with performative hyperbolic moral outrage theatrics.

Desantis and Abbott will win here and prove their points. :nod:
This. :nod:

And :rofl: at a wealthy white sanctuary city deporting illegals from their place in less than 24 hours...with nation guard help to boot. :rofl:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

:rofl:

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SD being disingenuous as usual. An island like Martha's Vineyard - made up of small seasonal communities - is simply not equipped to humanely house and handle large groups of immigrants. The fact that within hours, people in those areas set-up temporary shelters, medical treatment, and fed the immigrants is a better representation of the communities.

In the end, they were moved to Cape Cod with the help of the NG to facilities where they can be humanely housed and treated per US and international law. They'll probably end up in Boston (and maybe Providence) where they can go through the courts from there.

I'm happy states are sending illegal immigrants to the North. They'll have a better opportunity at building their American dream than in sh*tholes like TX and FL. Immigrants - legal or otherwise - are the backbone of our communities and the nation as a whole.

I hope more begin to cross as they realize they have a free ride to the Northeast corridor, the greatest economic engine in the world.