Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by BDKJMU »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:34 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:09 pm

Yes. He articulated AT A LIVE EVENT IN WHICH A TRANSCRIPT WAS NOT PROVIDED a very well thought out approach to systematically solving the border crisis, illegal immigration, including a resolution of how to handle the 11,000,000+ illegals already illegally inside our country. I didn’t say there was a written plan and I sure as fuck didn’t write it down. I also said nobody in DC actually WANTS to solve this problem so no matter how good Rubio’s solutions are, they certainly aren’t going even gain traction because this problem gives each side the one-issue mouthbreathers vote.

is that not clear enough?
So he spouted a plan, but never bothered to introduce a bill?

he used to support Amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented. Now he opposes both.
He used to support DACA, then vowed to end it if elected President

Rubio USED to be a moderate on immigration, and worked on a bi-partisan bill in 2013 that passed the Senate but died in the GOP led House. Since then, he has become a hardline rightwing anti-immigration.
There’s no such thing as undocumented. The illegals all have documents. Fraudulent documents. Valid documents fraudulently obtained.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:04 am
dbackjon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:34 pm

So he spouted a plan, but never bothered to introduce a bill?

he used to support Amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented. Now he opposes both.
He used to support DACA, then vowed to end it if elected President

Rubio USED to be a moderate on immigration, and worked on a bi-partisan bill in 2013 that passed the Senate but died in the GOP led House. Since then, he has become a hardline rightwing anti-immigration.
There’s no such thing as undocumented. The illegals all have documents. Fraudulent documents. Valid documents fraudulently obtained.
They all do?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:56 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:04 am
They all do?
Yes all of them. Even the infants. :coffee:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Greg Abbott lead has widened over O'Rourke.

Whether or not people accept it, these governors are proving their point and winning, as I said.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politi ... 459176.php
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Pwns wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:36 pm Greg Abbott lead has widened over O'Rourke.

Whether or not people accept it, these governors are proving their point and winning, as I said.

Between Abbott’s genius migrant shipping moves and the fraud O’Rourke stepping in it every time he opens his mouth regarding illegals, gun ownership, etc., etc., this is gonna be a walkover for Abbott…
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:05 pm
Pwns wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:36 pm Greg Abbott lead has widened over O'Rourke.

Between Abbott’s genius migrant shipping moves and the fraud O’Rourke stepping in it every time he opens his mouth regarding illegals, gun ownership, etc., etc., this is gonna be a walkover for Abbott…
O'Rourke and Trump have the same "foot in mouth" disease. :nod:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

I never understood the Beto attraction - he's just not a very good candidate. I get the desire to have a viable opposition and someone who could be that, but he doesn't run good campaigns and there's evidence of that over and over now. He's like a bad NFL coach that repeatedly gets hired by another team thinking this time it could be different, but it never is.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:09 am I never understood the Beto attraction - he's just not a very good candidate. I get the desire to have a viable opposition and someone who could be that, but he doesn't run good campaigns and there's evidence of that over and over now. He's like a bad NFL coach that repeatedly gets hired by another team thinking this time it could be different, but it never is.
The bar isn't very high in Texas. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:55 am The lefties are losing their SHIT about DeSantis and Abbott putting illegals on busses and planes and shipping them to sanctuary cities. Fucking hilarious to watch the hypocrisy and them having meltdowns about how it’s “human trafficking”, it’ “illegal”, it’s “inhumane”, and how DeSantis and Abbott should be “investigated by the DOJ!!!” 3 bus loads and NYC claimed a “humanitarian crisis” and their resources were taxed and maxed out.

What a bunch of fucking hypocritical douchebags. Literally less than 5 months ago THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION was secretly flying plane loads of illegal immigrants to unsuspecting middle-America towns/cities IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to avoid the attention, while simultaneously claiming that the “border was under control”. Yet somehow border governors following their lead is now considered human trafficking by the libtards.

Hey, you wanna be a woke sanctuary city? Here’s your chance to put your money and your resources where your mouth is. I hope DeSantis and Abbott double and triple down on this strategy, because cities like Chicago, NYC, Martha’s Vineyard are getting but a sliver of a taste of what small, poor, underfunded, overwhelmed border towns across AZ, TX and NM have been feeling for YEARS.

Fuck the dems. They’re finally getting a small sense of the consequences of their idiotic policies and they can’t handle it.

Ther are sanctuary cities in states with Republican governors too. :nod:

Your queefing will carry more weight when the sanctuary cities in those states start receiving traffic too. :nod:

Like New Orleans right next door. :coffee:

"...small, poor, underfunded, overwhelmed border towns....have been feeling for years :crybaby: ..."
You sound like Lou Dobbs catching the vapors about Obama wearing a tan suit..:rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:42 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:55 am The lefties are losing their SHIT about DeSantis and Abbott putting illegals on busses and planes and shipping them to sanctuary cities. Fucking hilarious to watch the hypocrisy and them having meltdowns about how it’s “human trafficking”, it’ “illegal”, it’s “inhumane”, and how DeSantis and Abbott should be “investigated by the DOJ!!!” 3 bus loads and NYC claimed a “humanitarian crisis” and their resources were taxed and maxed out.

What a bunch of fucking hypocritical douchebags. Literally less than 5 months ago THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION was secretly flying plane loads of illegal immigrants to unsuspecting middle-America towns/cities IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to avoid the attention, while simultaneously claiming that the “border was under control”. Yet somehow border governors following their lead is now considered human trafficking by the libtards.

Hey, you wanna be a woke sanctuary city? Here’s your chance to put your money and your resources where your mouth is. I hope DeSantis and Abbott double and triple down on this strategy, because cities like Chicago, NYC, Martha’s Vineyard are getting but a sliver of a taste of what small, poor, underfunded, overwhelmed border towns across AZ, TX and NM have been feeling for YEARS.

Fuck the dems. They’re finally getting a small sense of the consequences of their idiotic policies and they can’t handle it.

Your queefing will carry more weight when the sanctuary cities in those states start receiving traffic too. :nod:

"...small, poor, underfunded, overwhelmed border towns....have been feeling for years :crybaby: ..."
You sound like Lou Dobbs catching the vapors about Obama wearing a tan suit..:rofl:
He says from the cheap seats in Illinois.

And there you are, raving about queefing again. It really IS your area of expertise, isn’t it?
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:09 am I never understood the Beto attraction - he's just not a very good candidate. I get the desire to have a viable opposition and someone who could be that, but he doesn't run good campaigns and there's evidence of that over and over now. He's like a bad NFL coach that repeatedly gets hired by another team thinking this time it could be different, but it never is.
He’ll lose by 700,000 votes.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Except LA has a donk gov. :dunce:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Pelosi: We need those Mexicans to pick the crops...
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

AOC, she of the big heart and soft spot for immigrants, ships the Bronx tent city off to Randall’s Island.

What a complete fraud.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Some more that needed to be shipped to blue enclaves..
https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrested-loo ... erating-it
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:02 am

And there you are, raving about queefing again. It really IS your area of expertise, isn’t it?
Years of your posts make everyone here an expert on the subject. :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:54 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:02 am

Years of your posts make everyone here an expert on the subject. :coffee:
Stop trying to deflect your expertise. It’s all you, bro. :kisswink: :kisswink:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Lol a bunch of mostly Biden voters in Chicago are suddenly losing their shit due to illegals being sent to their neighbohoods. If you voted for Biden you voted for this. If you voted for a democrat city council and mayors who declared Chicago a sanctuary city you voted for this. You reap what you sow. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Lol at all these blue state pols dealing with the flood of illegals into the interior of the US. NIMBY!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-ma ... ntisemitic
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Hotel set to take NYC migrants abruptly cancels 30 rooms soon-to-be newlyweds booked for their guests

….It’s at least the second set of soon-to-be newlyweds whose wedding has been thrown into chaos by the migrant crisis.

A Queens couple claimed the 37 rooms they booked months in advance at the Crossroads Hotel for guests of their May 20 wedding were also suddenly canceled.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/13/wedding-g ... els-rooms/
New Yorkers ought to be asking themselves why their tax dollars are being used to pay for $190 a night hotel rooms for illegals..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Migrants to be housed in 6 more NYC school gyms — outraged parents say plan is ‘just insane’

….“To bus people to our school and expect the community to absorb them is just insane,” fumed Virginia Vu, a PTA member and parent at Brooklyn’s MS 577 in Williamsburg — adding some parents have already threatened to at least temporarily pull their kids out of the sixth-through-eighth grade school.

“We care about asylum-seekers, and we’re proud our city is a ‘sanctuary city’ — but housing asylum seekers on school grounds is absolutely unacceptable,” she said….
Lawl, you voted for this. Keep sending them Abbott!
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

Sheriff Javier Salazar has recommended charges of unlawful restraint over two politically charged flights of immigrants from San Antonio to Martha’s Vineyard.

The investigation is still ongoing and many targets in Florida are being interviewed.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

bobbythekidd wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:10 am Sheriff Javier Salazar has recommended charges of unlawful restraint over two politically charged flights of immigrants from San Antonio to Martha’s Vineyard.

The investigation is still ongoing and many targets in Florida are being interviewed.
They weren’t immigrants.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Newsone, you small pathetic tool.
The Florida Division of Emergency Management (DOEM) released footage Tuesday appearing to show migrants signing consent forms and agreeing to fly to California, according to a video obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Through verbal and written consent, these volunteers indicated they wanted to go to California. A contractor was present and ensured they made it safely to a 3rd-party NGO. The specific NGO, Catholic Charities, is used and funded by the federal government,” the Florida DOEM told the DCNF…
And they really looked kidnapped in that video.. :lol: