Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:16 pm

Next thing you know someone will post Ron Filipkowski tweets like they're insightful. :kisswink:
Someday you might recognize the difference between Twitter satire and earnest attempts at linking articles as validation.
Filipkowski is satirical like the Onion or Bee and we should laugh at what he tweets and not take it seriously.

I’ve already been doing that so I’m ahead of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:01 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:14 pm

Someday you might recognize the difference between Twitter satire and earnest attempts at linking articles as validation.
And someday you'll quit using logical fallacies and address the topic instead of deflecting

What about the letter Trump's lawyers sent was incorrect?
Start with the special master already addressing this.

It’s just more desperate stalling by your boy.

And what logical fallacies?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:36 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:01 pm

And someday you'll quit using logical fallacies and address the topic instead of deflecting

What about the letter Trump's lawyers sent was incorrect?

The ad hominems you use to dismiss Conservative Treehouse when all I ever post from them are links to actual documents.

You can't refute the document, so you try to discredit the source.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:24 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:36 pm

The ad hominems you use to dismiss Conservative Treehouse when all I ever post from them are links to actual documents.

Why would I need to read CT? I tried them. There are actual legit sources out there if the story has legs. Try linking to those to support your theories with facts.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:36 pm Start with the special master already addressing this.

No one has to refute the document. It’s from trump’s lawyer which makes it biased in his favor.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:35 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:24 pm

Why would I need to read CT? I tried them. There are actual legit sources out there if the story has legs. Try linking to those to support your theories with facts.
Agreed they are biased, but they are one of the few that actually back up their opinions with the actual documents. Usually government documents.

And what legit sources would you be quoting?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:50 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

No one has to refute the document. It’s from trump’s lawyer which makes it biased in his favor.

Would you have even known the document existed if I hadn't commented on it? Not saying it's Earth shattering, just that it gives one more piece to the puzzle.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:31 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:50 pm

Would you have even known the document existed if I hadn't commented on it? Not saying it's Earth shattering, just that it gives one more piece to the puzzle.
Which document?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:08 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:31 am

Which document?
The document from Trump's lawyers stating that the NARA process isn't standardized.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:27 am
kalm wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:08 am

Which document?
The document from Trump's lawyers stating that the NARA process isn't standardized.
Please link again. I didn’t see much in the ABC article.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:49 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:27 am

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000187 ... 774af20000
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:59 am
kalm wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:49 am

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000187 ... 774af20000
Thank you. There maybe some valid complaints pertaining to transition requirements and probably some much needed changes but that obviously doesn’t exonerate Trump from things like NOT returning requested documents or fighting a legal battle to not have to.

Like I tried to point out earlier to SG, the special master in the case already went over this and courts (including multiple Trump appointees) have supported NARA and the DOJ.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Leading money winner on the Liv Tour:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.

If this is true, it all but seals Trump's fate in this case. He took them. Knows he didn't declassify them. Discussed the contents of them to people without the need to know.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:35 am
Poor fellow, no doubt his feelings were hurt by that mean woman- he should take a couple of days off to recover. Maybe play some golf
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

bobbythekidd wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:14 pm Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.

If this is true, it all but seals Trump's fate in this case. He took them. Knows he didn't declassify them. Discussed the contents of them to people without the need to know.
Throw the traitor scumbag in a hole and build a jail on top of it.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

bobbythekidd wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:14 pm Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

Sounds like somebody with access to the inner circle torpedoed him. :coffee:

I bet you couldn't drive a straight pin up his ass with a sledge hammer right now. :rofl:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:19 am

I bet you couldn't drive a straight pin up his ass with a sledge hammer right now. :rofl:
And they’ve had this info for awhile and have reportedly been deposing all of the players. Should be able to turn a few if they haven’t already. Just on contradicting testimony alone.

This is starting to edge from obstruction toward espionage charges.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:56 am
houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:19 am

And they’ve had this info for awhile and have reportedly been deposing all of the players. Should be able to turn a few if they haven’t already. Just on contradicting testimony alone.

This is starting to edge from obstruction toward espionage charges.
....and no Bill Barr to tell them to stand down....I think the base is getting to the point that even though they'd never say it out loud, they know he's dirty. How small of a mind does it take - you land in the most powerful chair on the planet and all you do is play golf and line your pockets at tax payer expense and steal money from charities
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Who are these people who told CNN (the DOJ hasn’t said they have this alleged recording).
Where is the link to this recording?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:45 am

Who are these people who told CNN (the DOJ hasn’t said they have this alleged recording).
Good question - there were probably a small number of present if the story is true. Ergo, if true, somebody got immunity for a bomb like that, in fact I'll bet he already has a pretty good idea of who shoved it up his ass. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:03 pm
Good question - there were probably a small number of present if the story is true. Ergo, if true, somebody got immunity for a bomb like that, in fact I'll bet he already has a pretty good idea of who shoved it up his ass. :coffee:
In other words, the existence of this alleged tape, or what is allegedly on it, is probably Fake News from CNN. Everything the left has said about Trump for 7+ years based on ‘anonymous sources’ has been an exaggeration or a flat out lie. Remember the anonymous sources that claimed Trump had all these classified US nuclear docs and sent out the nuclear codes? How’d that turn out? :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:16 pm
In other words, the existence of this alleged tape, or what is allegedly on it, is probably Fake News from CNN. Everything the left has said about Trump for 7+ years based on ‘anonymous sources’ has been an exaggeration or a flat out lie. Remember the anonymous sources that claimed Trump had all these classified US nuclear docs and sent out the nuclear codes? How’d that turn out? :lol:
The person who said Mexico would pay for the wall and the people that voted for him don't get to complain about exaggerations and flat-out lies.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

:nod:

One of several lawyers with contradicting public statements, affidavits, and or sworn GJ testimony.

And has anyone seen Mark Meadows lately?