Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by SeattleGriz »

Garland appoints special counsel!!! They're going to get him this time!!!

How much would you like to bet this special counsel will run up to the 2024 election and then unfortunately run out of gas right after the election, whether Trump wins or loses.

You Trump haters seeing a pattern yet?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:11 pm Garland appoints special counsel!!! They're going to get him this time!!!

How much would you like to bet this special counsel will run up to the 2024 election and then unfortunately run out of gas right after the election, whether Trump wins or loses.

I'm still trying to figure out who has the most severe case of tDS? trump haters (tDS Type 1) or trump lovers (tDS Type 2).
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Didn't realize it. The new special counsel is a "two fer" going after Trump AND J6 politicians.

Now the DOJ gets to say, "can't comment on that because it's under investigation" just like everything Russia collusion under Mueller.

What perfect timing.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:55 pm Didn't realize it. The new special counsel is a "two fer" going after Trump AND J6 politicians.

Now the DOJ gets to say, "can't comment on that because it's under investigation" just like everything Russia collusion under Mueller.

What perfect timing.
Maybe they'll get that horse-faced witch, MTG, and her Klingon boyfriend, Gaetz. If we're really lucky, they'll get that groomer, Jim Jordan. Congress will be a better place without those predators. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:11 pm Garland appoints special counsel!!! They're going to get him this time!!!

And just like that, DeSantis and the Republican establishment are breathing a collective sigh of relief.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:11 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:55 pm Didn't realize it. The new special counsel is a "two fer" going after Trump AND J6 politicians.

What perfect timing.
Maybe they'll get that horse-faced witch, MTG, and her Klingon boyfriend, Gaetz. If we're really lucky, they'll get that groomer, Jim Jordan. Congress will be a better place without those predators. :coffee:
Klingon boyfriend! :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:30 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:11 pm

Klingon boyfriend! :lol:
Prediction: Gaetz will become more moderate over the next few years.

MTG on the other hand…

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump anmounces for POTUS. And a couple days later the Biden DOJ appoints the double special counsel. Lol the DOJ is so OBVIOUSLY political its comical. You can’t make this shit up.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:46 am

Trump anmounces for POTUS. And a couple days later the Biden DOJ appoints the double special counsel. Lol the DOJ is so OBVIOUSLY political its comical. You can’t make this shit up.
Isn’t that kind of why you appoint a special council? To avoid political conflicts of interest?

The Dems aren’t happy about it either.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:28 am
Isn’t that kind of why you appoint a special council? To avoid political conflicts of interest?

Sure, but the guys conviction got overturned 9-0 by the Supreme Court and he was involved with Lois Lerner in targeting conservative groups.

He a hack, like Weissman.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

This is just one more thing the Dems will abuse and then be AGHAST no one gives a shit when it happens to them.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:44 am
kalm wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:28 am

Sure, but the guys conviction got overturned 9-0 by the Supreme Court and he was involved with Lois Lerner in targeting conservative groups.

You do know Garland is a centrist and Jack Smith is independent? What does the rest of his record look like.

I guess the MAGA tough on crime thing is done now. SMH
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:44 am

You do know Garland is a centrist and Jack Smith is independent? What does the rest of his record look like.

Garland is a dipshit. Did you listen to his hearing? Labeling Smith a centrist is hilarious as well. Guys a Dem shill. Actions speak louder than labels.

As for tough on crime, what crime hasn't Trump been investigated for? Guy has had everything combed through not only by the DOJ, but all the other internal partisan hacks abusing their access to his information, to the AG of New York.

You wait. This is designed to do exactly what Mueller did. Make it so nobody can get information to the public because it's "under investigation" and leak out of context bullshit to try and damage Trump.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Is that what you also think about Durham? Or no?

"Make it so nobody can get information to the public because it's "under investigation" and leak out of context bullshit to try and damage the FBI."
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:22 pm Is that what you also think about Durham? Or no?

"Make it so nobody can get information to the public because it's "under investigation" and leak out of context bullshit to try and damage the FBI."
Yes. I've said it many times Barr was the Bondo and Durham was the spray paint.

Can you not get it that it's not Dems vs Reps, it's establishment vs the people.

Chappelle, a comedian gets it, yet you remain confused. Fucks sake dude. You think he only wants to tear down Dems? He's going for establishment Reps as well.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:22 pm Is that what you also think about Durham? Or no?

Can you not get it that it's not Dems vs Reps, it's establishment vs the people.

Chappelle, a comedian gets it, yet you remain confused. Fucks sake dude. You think he only wants to tear down Dems? He's going for establishment Reps as well.

He's going after anyone that stands in the way of him consolidating power and wealth. He doesn't want to tear down the establishment, he wants to replace it with his own people.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:49 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

He's going after anyone that stands in the way of him consolidating power and wealth. He doesn't want to tear down the establishment, he wants to replace it with his own people.

Agreed. Trump only does something beneficial for the country when it happens to dovetail with something that helps him, which is his paramount concern. It worked out in some cases, but isn't a recipe for future success.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

...just on hold temporarily while they ketchup on some other things.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:21 pm

...just on hold temporarily while they ketchup on some other things.
Ha!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:16 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:49 pm He's going after anyone that stands in the way of him consolidating power and wealth. He doesn't want to tear down the establishment, he wants to replace it with his own people.

Agreed. Trump only does something beneficial for the country when it happens to dovetail with something that helps him, which is his paramount concern. It worked out in some cases, but isn't a recipe for future success.
Bullshit. Name another President that got the country humming so quickly. Trump only needed to pull a couple levers and it reaped huge benefits.

Didn't you vote for Biden? WTF has he done to help the economy?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:16 am

Bullshit. Name another President that got the country humming so quickly. Trump only needed to pull a couple levers and it reaped huge benefits.

Didn't you vote for Biden? WTF has he done to help the economy?
Bill Clinton. He and trump have other things in common too.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Yep, another witch hunt. I'm sure they'll get him this time. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

He only announced because he knew it was coming. Its an xmas present for the donks - best thing that could happen for them :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:04 am

Yep, another witch hunt. I'm sure they'll get him this time. :lol:
He may well evade justice and that would be a shame but, he's lost his mojo and his trajectory is all downhill from here. If nothing else they should have enough to keep the lawyers busy milking him dry. You gotta hand it to the one that demanded $3,000,000 up front and then kicked him to the curb :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »