Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:58 pm Still waiting for Medico-fascist Klam to tell us what the fuck was his problem during COVID. His stance killed millions and affected millions.
I’m busy assembling my gangs of brown shirt scientists.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:51 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:58 pm Still waiting for Medico-fascist Klam to tell us what the fuck was his problem during COVID. His stance killed millions and affected millions.
I’m busy assembling my gangs of brown shirt scientists.
I don't doubt it. You were catastrophically wrong, and the fact you don't care to apologize for your ignorance is telling. You're stance killed and injured untold millions and you act all smug? Immoral piece of shit.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:51 pm I’m busy assembling my gangs of brown shirt scientists.
I don't doubt it. You were catastrophically wrong, and the fact you don't care to apologize for your ignorance is telling. You're stance killed and injured untold millions and you act all smug? Immoral piece of shit.
He doesn’t care to apologize, his ignorance his telling, he’s a smug, immoral piece of shit? kalm sounds a lot like trump. You should worship him.

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:48 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:59 pm

:rofl: Yeah, sure.

Those morals caused untold damage on Americans during COVID. Not sure that's the angle you want to go with.
Our idiotic government response to Covid caused damage. Millions of lives.
In hindsight, we would’ve been better off if we did absolutely nothing
FYP
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:41 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
He doesn’t care to apologize, his ignorance his telling, he’s a smug, immoral piece of shit? kalm sounds a lot like trump. You should worship him.

I think he does, you can tell by how flustered he gets when his hero gently corrects his various misconceptions, irl he's blushing and geting wet as he reads
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:31 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:41 pm

I think he does, you can tell by how flustered he gets when his hero gently corrects his various misconceptions, irl he's blushing and geting wet as he reads
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
houndawg wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:31 am I think he does, you can tell by how flustered he gets when his hero gently corrects his various misconceptions, irl he's blushing and geting wet as he reads
Don’t play coy. You’re dreaming of a long, romantic kayak trip with SG.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:55 pm
kalm wrote:
Don’t play coy. You’re dreaming of a long, romantic kayak trip with SG.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

MOST RECENT ACTIVITY: Two days ago, Trump’s legal team filed a beefy 68-page Motion to Compel Discovery against the government, including a detailed, two-page table of contents. The Motion alleged that the government — i.e. the special counsel — has been playing games with discovery, has withheld documents, has over-redacted, and has not handed over exculpatory evidence.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:49 pm
MOST RECENT ACTIVITY: Two days ago, Trump’s legal team filed a beefy 68-page Motion to Compel Discovery against the government, including a detailed, two-page table of contents. The Motion alleged that the government — i.e. the special counsel — has been playing games with discovery, has withheld documents, has over-redacted, and has not handed over exculpatory evidence.
startling news... :sleep:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:42 am
Dude! It included a two-page table of contents!!!
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:56 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:42 am

Dude! It included a two-page table of contents!!!
And encrypted files! :shock:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:31 pm
You saying this didn't happen? It's not biased one way or another, just an update to a thread that has languished due to inactivity.

Me thinks you were saving this "card" and busted it out the first chance you had without realizing it doesn't apply.

Fail :doh:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:28 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:31 pm
You saying this didn't happen? It's not biased one way or another, just an update to a thread that has languished due to inactivity.

Me thinks you were saving this "card" and busted it out the first chance you had without realizing it doesn't apply.

You posted a quote with no link. I don't know if it happened or not. And before you resort to calling me lazy, I tried to google the whole quote and various parts and didn't get anything substantial. Count me skeptical that it happened as described.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:34 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:28 pm

You posted a quote with no link. I don't know if it happened or not. And before you resort to calling me lazy, I tried to google the whole quote and various parts and didn't get anything substantial. Count me skeptical that it happened as described.
We've been through this. You don't read links and when you do, it's always to try and ad hominem and attack the author instead of addressing substance.

Your Google skills suck.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/16/us/p ... gence.html
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:34 pm
We've been through this. You don't read links and when you do, it's always to try and ad hominem and attack the author instead of addressing substance.

Your Google skills suck.

I read links but my reading comprehension is better than yours so I interpret articles with less bias than you do. :coffee:

Ironic, the king of ad hominem attacks is whining about his sources being the victim of ad hominem attacks.

Registration required. You're saying what you quoted came directly from the NY Times article you just linked to?
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

UNI88 wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm We've been through this. You don't read links and when you do, it's always to try and ad hominem and attack the author instead of addressing substance.

Your Google skills suck.

I read links but my reading comprehension is better than yours so I interpret articles with less bias than you do. :coffee:

Ironic, the king of ad hominem attacks is whining about his sources being the victim of ad hominem attacks.

Registration required. You're saying what you quoted came directly from the NY Times article you just linked to?
Are you asking if
is a direct quote from the NYT article?

If so the answer is not even fucking close.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

clenz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:16 pm
UNI88 wrote:

Are you asking if
is a direct quote from the NYT article?

If so the answer is not even fucking close.

And? Does it not convey the contents of the article? Is it incorrect?

I read a lot of aggregator sites.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:48 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Your Google skills suck.

No registration required for me. You must have used up all your free articles. I never said it came from the NY Times, but if you can't find a topic so simple as that...
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:25 pm

No registration required for me. You must have used up all your free articles. I never said it came from the NY Times, but if you can't find a topic so simple as that...
I'm asking for a link to what you quoted. Can you provide it?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Holy hell. Retained and disclosed classified documents. Damn Trump...er, Biden.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:25 pm

So....."no"?
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:08 pm Holy hell. Retained and disclosed classified documents. Damn Trump...er, Biden.

Good. Investigate. Prosecute.

Unlike the MAGA cult we don't give a fuck if Biden - or any poiltician - goes to jail.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

clenz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:18 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:08 pm Holy hell. Retained and disclosed classified documents. Damn Trump...er, Biden.

Good. Investigate. Prosecute.

Unlike the MAGA cult we don't give a fuck if Biden - or any poiltician - goes to jail.
Too late. No charges brought for a guy who willfully retained and disclosed, meaning he knew he had them and knew he was letting other unauthorized see them.

You don't care because you knew they already let Joey Rotten off.