Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:18 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:09 am

I want trump to be prosecuted for any real abuses and violations and I want the DoJ to clean up it's act. They're not mutually exclusive.

trump has proven himself over and over to be a scumbag con artist. I feel as bad for the people that have bought his con as I do for the people who have bought the establishment's con that government is the solution.
I give you irrefutable proof of 4th amendment violations and all you got is, but Trump? :ohno:

What real abuses?

You're going down with Klam.
:rofl:

Where the fuck you been for the past 60 years? :lol:

We've known the FBI is not the friend of regular citizens since at least the Vietnam War, dumbass. :ohno: When business got slow they even turned their attention to tree-huggers and nobody had a problem with that because leftists. Now your crowd is whining like the gutless cunts they are because the worm has turned and suddenly its irrefutable proof of 4th amendment violations :crybaby: . The enemy of my enemy is my friend, reek2, and I hope the feds use every fucking dirty trick they used against us during the Vietnam era against your worthless cunt friends. :kisswink:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:09 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
So you are fine with the NSD telling the judicial branch how to do their jobs?

You still didn't say what you know the documents to be. Documents SO important, it took the FBI 18 months to track them down. SO important, a former judge who approved FISA searches cannot see them they are so damaging.
They're the plans for the Jewish space lasers and proof of the existence of the child trafficking cabal that trump is fighting. :D

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Okay, that's different AND important.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:54 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:18 am

I give you irrefutable proof of 4th amendment violations and all you got is, but Trump? :ohno:

What real abuses?

You're going down with Klam.

We've known the FBI is not the friend of regular citizens since at least the Vietnam War, dumbass. :ohno: When business got slow they even turned their attention to tree-huggers and nobody had a problem with that because leftists. Now your crowd is whining like the gutless cunts they are because the worm has turned and suddenly its irrefutable proof of 4th amendment violations :crybaby: . The enemy of my enemy is my friend, reek2, and I hope the feds use every fucking dirty trick they used against us during the Vietnam era against your worthless cunt friends. :kisswink:
Well, for starters, I was growing up in Minot, ND during the time you speak of, so not a whole lot of tree huggers there.

I see you believe the two wrongs make a right here. Who knew hippies were so bitter and held grudges against the people that are now being abused. It's like rooting on rape of someone else when you're a rape victim.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:27 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:32 am

It’s a criminal investigation…is the part I think you’re missing here. The potential nat-sec nature of it is another reason we’re not seeing them yet.

You still didn't say what you know the documents to be. Documents SO important, it took the FBI 18 months to track them down. SO important, a former judge who approved FISA searches cannot see them they are so damaging.
It’s the law enforcement process. The NSD is a DOJ branch and is involved for a reason. They are now appealing a lower court judge’s rulings for a reason. No one except maybe you is questioning the process. You only question the process because it’s your guy being investigated and because his actions are indefensible.

Why would I know what’s in the documents? I don’t have security clearance and they are evidence in an ongoing investigation. The time it takes to prosecute these things is irrelevant as to whether crimes were committed.

Why don’t you know what’s in the documents of any ongoing criminal investigation?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:07 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:27 pm

It’s the law enforcement process. The NSD is a DOJ branch and is involved for a reason. They are now appealing a lower court judge’s rulings for a reason. No one except maybe you is questioning the process. You only question the process because it’s your guy being investigated and because his actions are indefensible.

Why would I know what’s in the documents? I don’t have security clearance and they are evidence in an ongoing investigation. The time it takes to prosecute these things is irrelevant as to whether crimes were committed.

Why don’t you know what’s in the documents of any ongoing criminal investigation?
This same DOJ that did nothing when James Wolfe leaked the complete Carter Page FISA application? The same DOJ that lied on the Carter Page FISA application and did nothing?

I could go on and on because the DOJ has proven they are run by hacks. They are terrified a their work will be reviewed and this is why they keep saying that only they can look at the documents. A former FISA judge apparently isn't good enough.

The DOJ argues like a child here and you keep carrying their water. How many times will you keep falling for the Trump routine ?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:38 am

This same DOJ that did nothing when James Wolfe leaked the complete Carter Page FISA application? The same DOJ that lied on the Carter Page FISA application and did nothing?

I could go on and on because the DOJ has proven they are run by hacks. They are terrified a their work will be reviewed and this is why they keep saying that only they can look at the documents. A former FISA judge apparently isn't good enough.

The DOJ argues like a child here and you keep carrying their water. How many times will you keep falling for the Trump routine ?
Oh please…continue to go and on.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

The DOJ argues like a child here and you keep carrying their water. How many times will you keep falling for the Trump routine?
Who is falling for the trump routine?

The whole trump is a victim schtick cracks me up. trump is an insider, he's part of the club.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:16 am

The DOJ argues like a child here and you keep carrying their water. How many times will you keep falling for the Trump routine?

The whole trump is a victim schtick cracks me up. trump is an insider, he's part of the club.
The Trump routine? I'm sure he's using what he can to make the FBI look bad, which wouldn't be difficult, but you buying this isn't all manufactured is hilarious. This could have been resolved through proper channels, but mysteriously gets pulled out just when Biden needs a break from all his self inflicted injuries and Dems need election help, but you keep buying this was anything other than partisan.

Besides, Trump's in the America club, not the global club.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:00 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:16 am

The Trump routine? I'm sure he's using what he can to make the FBI look bad, which wouldn't be difficult, but you buying this isn't all manufactured is hilarious. This could have been resolved through proper channels, but mysteriously gets pulled out just when Biden needs a break from all his self inflicted injuries and Dems need election help, but you keep buying this was anything other than partisan.

trump is part of the establishment and he isn't in the America club, he's in the trump club. If you believe otherwise then you're falling for the "trump routine" and the "trump routine" is a con.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

A very detailed breakdown of Amicus brief filed by GOP legal experts in national security and classification.

In short, Trump snd judge Cannon are full of shit.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:49 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:54 am

Well, for starters, I was growing up in Minot, ND during the time you speak of, so not a whole lot of tree huggers there.

I see you believe the two wrongs make a right here. Who knew hippies were so bitter and held grudges against the people that are now being abused. It's like rooting on rape of someone else when you're a rape victim.
I see you have a reading comprehension problem.

Please don't dominate the rap, Jack, if you got nothing new to say.... like the song says
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bill Barr is a hack? :shock:

Comrade! :rofl:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:35 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:00 am

trump is part of the establishment and he isn't in the America club, he's in the trump club. If you believe otherwise then you're falling for the "trump routine" and the "trump routine" is a con.
Anybody that can't see that is somebody who has decidedto not see. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:29 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:35 am
:nod: They're as blind or gullible as the marks who buy Bernie's baloney.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:38 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:29 pm

you're really taking this carefully-crafted middle of the road thing ad absurdum :rofl:
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

I haven't been paying attention, is Trump in jail yet?
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:55 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:38 pm
you're really taking this carefully-crafted middle of the road thing ad absurdum :rofl:
Sorry, I forgot you were one of those marks. :mrgreen:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

HI54UNI wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:13 pm I haven't been paying attention, is Trump in jail yet?
Any day now. The walls are closing in!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

HI54UNI wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:13 pm I haven't been paying attention, is Trump in jail yet?
Jail?

He’s running for President!

:clap:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

The left doesn’t just want jail. They want prison..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:03 pm
They remind me of another group of extremists ...

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

If the indictment fits…

And there’s a number of former Republicans and conservatives who want the same (including a shit ton who won’t admit it until after it happens.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:44 pm
If the indictment fits…

And there’s a number of former Republicans and conservatives who want the same (including a shit ton who won’t admit it until after it happens.
Not any with future political aspirations..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:06 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:44 pm

If the indictment fits…

Right. So it’s the party of Trump. Thank you.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:06 pm
Right. So it’s the party of Trump. Thank you.
It is which is scary but it's also the fault of established politicians on both sides of the aisle. People are disillusioned and distrustful of government and with good reason. trump spoke to them and they think he's fighting the good fight for them. I don't think trump gives two sh!ts about anyone not named trump but he does scare the establishment which is a good thing. Maybe the establishment will clean up their act, but I doubt it.