Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:52 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:03 pm

Good question - there were probably a small number of present if the story is true. Ergo, if true, somebody got immunity for a bomb like that, in fact I'll bet he already has a pretty good idea of who shoved it up his ass. :coffee:
:nod:

One of several lawyers with contradicting public statements, affidavits, and or sworn GJ testimony.

And has anyone seen Mark Meadows lately?
The walls are closing in!!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:07 pm

One of several lawyers with contradicting public statements, affidavits, and or sworn GJ testimony.

Do you think he won’t be indicted?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:19 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:07 pm

Oh Jesus. If it's DC, for sure. Will it hold up?. Fuck no. I love how you gobble down narrative vs fact.

How many times have the walls been closing in, only for Trump to escape justice with you? What is your track record?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:25 pm

Oh Jesus. If it's DC, for sure. Will it hold up?. Fuck no. I love how you gobble down narrative vs fact.

How many times have the walls been closing in, only for Trump to escape justice with you? What is your track record?
Much of the “narrative” is literally his own words.

Is escaping justice the same as innocent? Do you really think he’s an innocent person? Criminals escape justice quite often. Wealthy criminals are harder to prosecute not to mention presidents.

What if he’s indicted in Georgia or other jurisdictions? Will you admit he’s a guilty piece of shit or will you continue to belong to the cult?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:03 pm

Good question - there were probably a small number of present if the story is true. Ergo, if true, somebody got immunity for a bomb like that, in fact I'll bet he already has a pretty good idea of who shoved it up his ass. :coffee:

No....

One of his former lawyers, Ty Cobb, has been recently been speaking very confidently about the DOJ having "..their boot on his neck.."

I'd bet that several lawyers were fighting to be the first to turn. Has to be a short list of folk who had enough advance notice of the meeting to wear a wire. The Donald let his security slip, big mistake for a mob-trained grifter. They say he's usually good about not using his own phone and very careful about who he speaks with and where they speak. So whoever wore the wire was definitely innder-circle - probably one of the guys in the old photo of Trump and some pals holding a meeting next to a water hazard on his golf course. 8-)

..uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Past performance is not an indicator of future results. :coffee:

I'll take that bet, SG. Pharoah's Reserve grown libertarian-style in the Shawnee National Forest without any gubmint interference vs.? :thumb:

Even if the story is apocryphal there are too many of his lawyers talking bad about him out loud to think he can recover from his own words on tape. :ugeek:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:19 pm

Is escaping justice the same as innocent? Do you really think he’s an innocent person? Criminals escape justice quite often. Wealthy criminals are harder to prosecute not to mention presidents.

What if he’s indicted in Georgia or other jurisdictions? Will you admit he’s a guilty piece of shit or will you continue to belong to the cult?
Where they go one they go all. :coffee:

In SG's defense I would say that he has been so busy acting as Putin's apologist for yhe Ukraine debacle that he simply hasn't had time to step back and notice that the walls of Jericho are beginning to crumble.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:39 am

In SG's defense I would say that he has been so busy acting as Putin's apologist for yhe Ukraine debacle that he simply hasn't had time to step back and notice that the walls of Jericho are beginning to crumble.
Clearly.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

How is it Trump was the most aggressive President we've had towards Russia in a long time but yet he's labeled as Putin's puppet?

Narrative vs facts.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:15 am

How is it Trump was the most aggressive President we've had towards Russia in a long time but yet he's labeled as Putin's puppet?

Narrative vs facts.
Narrative: Trump is the most aggressive we’ve had toward Russia in a long time.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ons-214868
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

But this 10th time they’re really, really closing in! :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:39 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:15 am

Narrative vs facts.

Say, don't you post this fraud's tweets...a lot? Narrative.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:09 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:39 am

Yes I do. Do you think this is some sort of own? What is she being fraudulent about.

And nice deflection from what I posted.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:21 pm

Yes I do. Do you think this is some sort of own? What is she being fraudulent about.

She's a total fraud and one of the largest spreaders of the debunked Russia collusion narrative. One you can't seem to let go.

As for your post, really? Did you bother to actually look at the connections? If that's what you call proof...

Mueller with all his investigative powers in addition to blueanons working for the government couldn't find anything on Trump.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:06 pm

She's a total fraud and one of the largest spreaders of the debunked Russia collusion narrative. One you can't seem to let go.

As for your post, really? Did you bother to actually look at the connections? If that's what you call proof...

Mueller with all his investigative powers in addition to blueanons working for the government couldn't find anything on Trump.
The funny part is you don’t think anything was found on Trump. :lol: BTW, Mueller She Wrote is one of a shit ton of sources reporting on the same findings…including the “msm” and neutral sources like Politico. Most of them even post helpful disclaimers like “speculation” when it’s not hard facts.

You’re at such an information disadvantage here I kind of feel sorry for you. It’s similar to the Ukraine thread. It’s hard to imagine going through the rest of your life bitterly tied to the Trump and Putin train, but best of luck.

:lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Indicted by a liberal donk prosecutor in Fulton Co, the bluest county in GA, means nothing. Same for DC. Liberal donk prosecutor with the most far left major city jury pool (voted 90 something % Biden) in the country. Wake me up when Trump gets indicted by a conk (or even independent) prosecutor in a red (or even purple) jurisdiction.

If Trump is indicted for anything that had to do with classified docs in Mar a Lago it should naturally be in Florida. If he’s indicted in DC we’ll know the fix is in..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Everything about her is a fraud.
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/06/03 ... ts-n755987
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:13 pm

Everything about her is a fraud.
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/06/03 ... ts-n755987
Questioning the validity of a source using Redstate who’s awesome kickass journalism “take down” piece relies upon a self labeled parody Twitter account as a source just made my day!

:rofl:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:11 pm

Indicted by a liberal donk prosecutor in Fulton Co, the bluest county in GA, means nothing. Same for DC. Liberal donk prosecutor with the most far left major city jury pool (voted 90 something % Biden) in the country. Wake me up when Trump gets indicted by a conk (or even independent) prosecutor in a red (or even purple) jurisdiction.

If Trump is indicted for anything that had to do with classified docs in Mar a Lago it should naturally be in Florida. If he’s indicted in DC we’ll know the fix is in..
Should have committed his crimes under red state jurisdiction I guess.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:40 pm

Again the alleged classified docs was in Florida. So if there’s an indictment and its not in FL, we’ll know the fix is in.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SG... :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Interesting point... if you're in DC trying to set up some voter fraud by phone in Georgia who has jurisdiction
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:12 pm

Again the alleged classified docs was in Florida. So if there’s an indictment and its not in FL, we’ll know the fix is in.
Are you saying that a federal crime that originated in DC should be prosecuted by the DOJ in Florida?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:20 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:12 pm
Are you saying that a federal crime that originated in DC should be prosecuted by the DOJ in Florida?
If there’s any alleged obstruction such alleged obstruction would have occured in Florida.