Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:03 am
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:54 am

The judge admitted in her ruling that Trump is above the law in regards to this. He’s not.
In regards to these documents, how is Trump not above the DOJ-NSD? Do tell!

What do you think the documents are?
No one is above the law including the DOJ itself. The documents are/were classified including HUMINT. They were found unsecured. But they were classified. No wait, they were declassified. No wait…they were planted because he’s tidy and keeps them in a drawer. The declassified nat- security/intelligence docs that is. They’re rightfully his and they need to give them back.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:51 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:46 am

The DOJ-NSD is actually trying to say they are above the President by making that claim. Their claim was actually "even IF the documents were declassified, we get to choose who sees them.". Talk about weasel words. Even if...

This is the judge the FBI put a faulty FISA application in front of to get him to sign off on Carter Page.

Hopefully the judge remembers that.
:suspicious: It's the trump camp making the claim that the documents shouldn't be seen by the Special Masterbater not the DoJ.
Um, no.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:54 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:03 am

In regards to these documents, how is Trump not above the DOJ-NSD? Do tell!

What do you think the documents are?
No one is above the law including the DOJ itself. The documents are/were classified including HUMINT. They were found unsecured. But they were classified. No wait, they were declassified. No wait…they were planted because he’s tidy and keeps them in a drawer. The declassified nat- security/intelligence docs that is. They’re rightfully his and they need to give them back.
You do know you're going to come out of this looking like Jelly don't you? :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I hope those of you that want Trump to fall here understand you are defending huge 4th amendment abuses by DOJ/FBI.

The whole root of this Trump issue is that under the Obama administration, the DOJ/FBI got caught by Admiral Michael Rogers of abusing NSA surveillance tools. Rosemary Collyer, who was the main FISA judge at the time, has a public report in which she talks about government contractors running thousands of queries on the system. Searching same person over and over, which is also called surveiling.

What if Trump had that unredacted report on who was doing the queries and who they were on?

American people allowed Patriot Act, Bush/Cheney implemented and Obama abused. That was a really short time from it's to catch terrorists and odd bank transactions to domestic surveillance.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:01 am I hope those of you that want Trump to fall here understand you are defending huge 4th amendment abuses by DOJ/FBI.

The whole root of this Trump issue is that under the Obama administration, the DOJ/FBI got caught by Admiral Michael Rogers of abusing NSA surveillance tools. Rosemary Collyer, who was the main FISA judge at the time, has a public report in which she talks about government contractors running thousands of queries on the system. Searching same person over and over, which is also called surveiling.

What if Trump had that unredacted report on who was doing the queries and who they were on?

American people allowed Patriot Act, Bush/Cheney implemented and Obama abused. That was a really short time from it's to catch terrorists and odd bank transactions to domestic surveillance.
I want trump to be prosecuted for any real abuses and violations and I want the DoJ to clean up it's act. They're not mutually exclusive.

trump has proven himself over and over to be a scumbag con artist. I feel as bad for the people that have bought his con as I do for the people who have bought the establishment's con that government is the solution.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:09 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:01 am I hope those of you that want Trump to fall here understand you are defending huge 4th amendment abuses by DOJ/FBI.

I want trump to be prosecuted for any real abuses and violations and I want the DoJ to clean up it's act. They're not mutually exclusive.

trump has proven himself over and over to be a scumbag con artist. I feel as bad for the people that have bought his con as I do for the people who have bought the establishment's con that government is the solution.
Agreed, but given the current state of the DOJ and FBI, how do we know what abuses are “real” and which are “manufactured”? And how do we ever trust that they’re real again?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I give you irrefutable proof of 4th amendment violations and all you got is, but Trump? :ohno:

What real abuses?

You're going down with Klam.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:18 am

I give you irrefutable proof of 4th amendment violations and all you got is, but Trump? :ohno:

What real abuses?

It's not "but trump", it's trump and the DoJ. Both need to be investigated. Let's not let little Donny distract us from the reality that he shouldn't have had those documents at MAL. He could have put American assets and methods at risk and a real American patriot would want that investigated.

I feel bad for you. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:31 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:18 am

What real abuses?

It's not "but trump", it's trump and the DoJ. Both need to be investigated. Let's not let little Donny distract us from the reality that he shouldn't have had those documents at MAL. He could have put American assets and methods at risk and a real American patriot would want that investigated.

I feel bad for you. :coffee:
:lol: I feel bad for you. You're mostest unpatriotic.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

“The biggest game I know they call the government.”

I was against the Patriot Act. The government includes Trump and his appointees including judicial.

In order for corruption to be fought, those doing the fighting themselves can be corrupted. The DOJ must be as transparent as possible.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Dearie was supposed to be a saving grace from last night’s silly ruling. He might not be. The DOJ could have a huge problem.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:05 am Dearie was supposed to be a saving grace from last night’s silly ruling. He might not be. The DOJ could have a huge problem.

That reads like a General Hospital commercial.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:04 am

I was against the Patriot Act. The government includes Trump and his appointees including judicial.

In order for corruption to be fought, those doing the fighting themselves can be corrupted. The DOJ must be as transparent as possible.
How much more obvious abuse of the system do you need to see to be satisfied? I've seen enough.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Does somebody need to change their panty shield? :crybaby:

Nobody gave a fuck about the 4th amendment when they were surveiling protestors on the left for the past half century. Now they're all about the Constitutional rights :cry: of a traitor that would have already been shot in most countries.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:15 pm

How much more obvious abuse of the system do you need to see to be satisfied? I've seen enough.
So you were against the Patriot Act? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Those documents do not belong to Trump. A warrant was granted. You’re making this too hard… like Judge Cannon or whoever wrote her rulings for her.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:14 am

Those documents do not belong to Trump. A warrant was granted. You’re making this too hard… like Judge Cannon or whoever wrote her rulings for her.
Who says they cannot remain in Trump's possession? The DOJ?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:48 am
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:14 am

The people of the United States.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:58 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:48 am

:rofl: That's just stupid. The President is allowed to keep documents. If not, you better go tell Obama to return his 30,000 documents he took and never digitized.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:13 am
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:58 am

:rofl: That's just stupid. The President is allowed to keep documents. If not, you better go tell Obama to return his 30,000 documents he took and never digitized.
Prosecute Obama then.

President’s are allowed to keep classified documents in whatever way they see fit? Even as they’re needed as evidence in a criminal investigation? Ok.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:39 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:13 am

Prosecute Obama then.

President’s are allowed to keep classified documents in whatever way they see fit? Even as they’re needed as evidence in a criminal investigation? Ok.
What are those declassified documents? If they are SO dangerous, what do they concern?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:50 am

Prosecute Obama then.

What are those declassified documents? If they are SO dangerous, what do they concern?
It’s a criminal investigation…is the part I think you’re missing here. The potential nat-sec nature of it is another reason we’re not seeing them yet.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Prosecute Obama then.

Why does a guy that doesn't read take Top Secret documents home from work?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:32 am

It’s a criminal investigation…is the part I think you’re missing here. The potential nat-sec nature of it is another reason we’re not seeing them yet.
So you are fine with the NSD telling the judicial branch how to do their jobs?

You still didn't say what you know the documents to be. Documents SO important, it took the FBI 18 months to track them down. SO important, a former judge who approved FISA searches cannot see them they are so damaging.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:32 am It’s a criminal investigation…is the part I think you’re missing here. The potential nat-sec nature of it is another reason we’re not seeing them yet.
So you are fine with the NSD telling the judicial branch how to do their jobs?

You still didn't say what you know the documents to be. Documents SO important, it took the FBI 18 months to track them down. SO important, a former judge who approved FISA searches cannot see them they are so damaging.
They're the plans for the Jewish space lasers and proof of the existence of the child trafficking cabal that trump is fighting. :D

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk