Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:44 pm Well, well. What do you know. SG called it in the beginning. Russia collusion documents.
Just minutes before Joe Biden was inaugurated, Meadows rushed to the Justice Department to hand-deliver a redacted copy for a last review. Years later, the Justice Department has yet to release all of the documents, despite Trump’s declassification order. Additional copies with varying levels of redactions ended up at the National Archives.

But an unredacted version of the binder containing the classified raw intelligence went missing amid the chaotic final hours of the Trump White House. The circumstances surrounding its disappearance remain shrouded in mystery.

US officials repeatedly declined to discuss any government efforts to locate the binder or confirm that any intelligence was missing.

The binder was not among the classified items found in last year’s search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, according to a US official familiar with the matter, who said the FBI was not looking specifically for intelligence related to Russia when it obtained a search warrant for the former president’s residence last year.
I love how CNN relies on Cassidy Hutchinson.
Cassidy Hutchinson, one of Meadows’ top aides, testified to Congress and wrote in her memoir that she believes Meadows took home an unredacted version of the binder. She said it had been kept in Meadows’ safe and that she saw him leave with it from the White House.

“I am almost positive it went home with Mr. Meadows,” Hutchinson told the January 6 committee in closed-door testimony, according to transcripts released last year.
I'm sure all you low information posters knew this little fact about Cassidy though.
Three months after she testified as the Democrats’ star witness at the Jan. 6 congressional hearings, former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson submitted significant changes to statements and information she had provided in transcribed interviews with the U.S. House of Representatives dating to February 2022, according to an errata sheet reviewed by Just the News that was kept from the American public.
“These aren’t ‘corrections.’ They constitute entirely new testimony that should be subjected to cross examination,” Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz told Just the News after reviewing the memo.
Wonder when and how the unredacted binder makes it's appearance. Be great to read what the FBI knew and did during "Russia collusion". :rofl:
So you’re going to take Team Trump and Alan Dershowitz’s word over that of the SSCI and intelligence community?

Ok.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:50 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:44 pm Well, well. What do you know. SG called it in the beginning. Russia collusion documents.

I love how CNN relies on Cassidy Hutchinson.

I'm sure all you low information posters knew this little fact about Cassidy though.

Wonder when and how the unredacted binder makes it's appearance. Be great to read what the FBI knew and did during "Russia collusion". :rofl:
So you’re going to take Team Trump and Alan Dershowitz’s word over that of the SSCI and intelligence community?

Ok.
First off. The SSCI and Intelligence community have NOTHING to do with the fact Cassidy Hutchinson changed he testimony after with a 15 page errata.

Secondly, are you talking about the same SSCI that had Adam Schiff and Mark Warner on it? Read up on James Wolfe.

Lastly, the Intelligence community that signed a document saying Hunters laptop was Russian? Or that same community that has hundreds of thousands of illegal 702 searches?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:05 am
kalm wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:50 am

Ok.
First off. The SSCI and Intelligence community have NOTHING to do with the fact Cassidy Hutchinson changed he testimony after with a 15 page errata.

Secondly, are you talking about the same SSCI that had Adam Schiff and Mark Warner on it? Read up on James Wolfe.

Lastly, the Intelligence community that signed a document saying Hunters laptop was Russian? Or that same community that has hundreds of thousands of illegal 702 searches?
Yes.

So again…just like with Ukraine…you’re siding with Russia.

I’m beginning to see a pattern here. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:30 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:05 am

Yes.

Siding with the atheists over the christians...interesting
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:57 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:30 am

Yes.

Moralizing. He's a modern day Pharisee. Judging the fuck out of anything he doesn't participate in. Total crybaby.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:38 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:57 pm

Moralizing. He's a modern day Pharisee. Judging the fuck out of anything he doesn't participate in. Total crybaby.
.....somebody is triggered....bigly...:rofl:

The butthurt..... she ees strong in thees one obi-wan.....its like this, son: if there were such a thing as heaven, (and really, SG, you should stop embarrassing yourself and all of us with that mythological nonsense), the ol' klamster would be much more likely to get there than the eminent virologist/olympic-level athlete/George Santos of cs.com would.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:16 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:38 am

The butthurt..... she ees strong in thees one obi-wan.....its like this, son: if there were such a thing as heaven, (and really, SG, you should stop embarrassing yourself and all of us with that mythological nonsense), the ol' klamster would be much more likely to get there than the eminent virologist/olympic-level athlete/George Santos of cs.com would.
Not triggered, just won't allow the hypocrisy to go unchallenged. Complains about judgement, then passes judgement.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:05 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:16 am

Not triggered, just won't allow the hypocrisy to go unchallenged. Complains about judgement, then passes judgement.
trumpets christian victimhood, supports atheist government invading nation that is 85% christian. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:28 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:05 am

trumpets christian victimhood, supports atheist government invading nation that is 85% christian. :coffee:
Wrong. No victimhood here. Pointing out lunkheads like you and Klam complain about Christians and then proceed to do the exact same thing you complain about. Whine much?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:32 am

Wrong. No victimhood here. Pointing out lunkheads like you and Klam complain about Christians and then proceed to do the exact same thing you complain about. Whine much?
Christian’s are some of the finest people I know.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

the persecuted victims who want to be the official religion of the nation because......wait for it....most Americans are Christians. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:33 am

the persecuted victims who want to be the official religion of the nation because......wait for it....most Americans are Christians. :coffee:
Should we tell him more Christians agree with you and I regarding Trump?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:52 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:33 am

Should we tell him more Christians agree with you and I regarding Trump?
I'd feel kind of sad if I have to do it, like telling the little retarded boy that there isn't a Santa Claus
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:05 am the same SSCI that had Adam Schiff
uh. SSCI is Senate. Schiff was never in the Senate. So, no...
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:21 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:05 am the same SSCI that had Adam Schiff
Sorry. Gang of Eight. He's a despicable liar. Moralizing Klam would tell you he was a patriot.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:39 pm

Sorry. Gang of Eight. He's a despicable liar. Moralizing Klam would tell you he was a patriot.
Moralizing klam for win. I briefly thought about taking Phony SG and the points but that would be like taking Albany over SDSU. i.e., there ain't enough points.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

My morals are community morals. Recognized for millennia.

Sorry that makes you uncomfortable. Let me know if you need some direction.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Kalm is a word salad that resorts to attacking Christianity whenever he gets his azz handed to him which is frequently and his lapdog just yaps and yaps
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:26 am

Kalm is a word salad that resorts to attacking Christianity whenever he gets his azz handed to him which is frequently and his lapdog just yaps and yaps
And good morning to you as well.

I think Christianity can be beautiful, life saving, compassionate, and kind.

I criticize those who use or defend it otherwise.

Now…can someone help me find my ass?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:55 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:26 am

It's that massive thing you've been dragging around behind you. You know the one whose momentum almost spins you around in a circle when you swing a golf club?

I find it interesting that when SeattleGollum is proven absolutely wrong (who would have though that the SENATE Select Committee on Intelligence only included Senators - that's what you get for trusting the info from MAGAt yahoo echo chambers) he (and CH) attack kalm rather than manning up and admitting it. That is so trumpian.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:29 am

It's that massive thing you've been dragging around behind you. You know the one whose momentum almost spins you around in a circle when you swing a golf club?

I find it interesting that when SeattleGollum is proven absolutely wrong (who would have though that the SENATE Select Committee on Intelligence only included Senators - that's what you get for trusting the info from MAGAt yahoo echo chambers) he (and CH) attack kalm rather than manning up and admitting it. That is so trumpian.
Thank you!

I lost a ton of my ass (and core strength) through muscle wasting when I got sick.

I’m pretty much an arm swinger now by necessity. Short but crooked.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

You don’t know what Caribbean believes or who I voted for, you just make empty assumptions because I call Biden what he is… and embarrassment to this great country
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:05 am

You don’t know what Caribbean believes or who I voted for, you just make empty assumptions because I call Biden what he is… and embarrassment to this great country
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

My apologies, I did not phrase my statement accurately (see how easy it is to admit a mistake SeattleGollum?) so let me clarify - I did not intend to imply that you can't man up and admit when you're wrong only that in this instance you chose to join SG in attacking kalm.

Or was this not an attack on kalm?'
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:26 am Kalm is a word salad that resorts to attacking Christianity whenever he gets his azz handed to him which is frequently and his lapdog just yaps and yaps
FTR - I agree that Biden is embarrassment to this great country just like trump is an embarrassment to this great country. How did we get in a situation where we could have 12 years of a buffoon in the Oval Office?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Unlike the others I'm active on AGS.

I know what you belive and who you voted for

88 didn't miss.