Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:45 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pm

Right. So it’s the party of Trump. Thank you.
It is which is scary but it's also the fault of established politicians on both sides of the aisle. People are disillusioned and distrustful of government and with good reason. trump spoke to them and they think he's fighting the good fight for them. I don't think trump gives two sh!ts about anyone not named trump but he does scare the establishment which is a good thing. Maybe the establishment will clean up their act, but I doubt it.
Agreed on all of this. It’s money and political access. Two things the average person doesn’t have enough of.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

It is which is scary but it's also the fault of established politicians on both sides of the aisle. People are disillusioned and distrustful of government and with good reason. trump spoke to them and they think he's fighting the good fight for them. I don't think trump gives two sh!ts about anyone not named trump but he does scare the establishment which is a good thing. Maybe the establishment will clean up their act, but I doubt it.
So his dropping fuel prices so companies were more competitive, tariffs which worked contrary to the experts, limiting immigration so the lowest wage earners saw their largest growth in forever and the job market was awesome with very low unemployment rates, were solely for Trump's benefit?

For some reason you believe those that support Trump think he's going to specifically cut us a check. No. We just saw a guy do what so many Republicans said they would do, but never bothered to attempt, and he did it fighting the Dems and RINOs. The guy very quickly and easily showed what hacks our typical politician are.

Trump simply treated America like a business and quickly made the economy great again. Of course he scares regular politicians. It's because they really don't give two shits about anyone but themselves. Trump at least gave a shit.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:59 pm

So his dropping fuel prices so companies were more competitive, tariffs which worked contrary to the experts, limiting immigration so the lowest wage earners saw their largest growth in forever and the job market was awesome with very low unemployment rates, were solely for Trump's benefit?

For some reason you believe those that support Trump think he's going to specifically cut us a check. No. We just saw a guy do what so many Republicans said they would do, but never bothered to attempt, and he did it fighting the Dems and RINOs. The guy very quickly and easily showed what hacks our typical politician are.

Trump simply treated America like a business and quickly made the economy great again. Of course he scares regular politicians. It's because they really don't give two shits about anyone but themselves. Trump at least gave a shit.
America is not a business.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

And when its no longer Trump will be Deantls, who‘s like Trump, but without the mean/stupid tweets, and is smarter..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

-2/3 of taxpayers got a tax cut
-1.4% inflation
-$2+ gas (
-Energy independence/net exporter
-Stock Market up 57%
-Ended Obamacare mandate
-VA Reform (Greatly expanded what had been a limited, temporary, VA Choice Program).
-Criminal Justice Reform
-Much lower crime than now.
-Space Force
-No new wars/foreign conflicts- 1st POTUS in 40 years.
-Renegotiated NAFTA/USMCA
-Ended Trans Pacific Partnership
-Middle East Peace Deal
-Balkans Peace Deal
-Killed Al Baghdadi
-Killed Soleimani
etc, etc, etc

Damn, for someone who as you allege doesn‘t gives two sh!ts about anyone not named Trump, boy he sure did enact a lot of policies & got a lot of things done which benefited a lot of Americans not named Trump..
Last edited by BDKJMU on Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:28 pm

Well, it sure as hell isn‘t being run like one under Brandon.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

:rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:49 pm

-1.4% inflation
-$2+ gas (
-Stock Market up 57%
-Ended Obamacare mandate
-VA Reform (Greatly expanded what had been a limited, temporary, VA Choice Program).
-Criminal Justice Reform
-Space Force
-Middle East Peace Deal
-Balkans Peace Deal
-Killed Al Baghdadi
-Killed Soleimani
etc, etc, etc

Damn, for someone who as you allege doesn‘t gives two sh!ts about anyone not named Trump, boy he sure did enact a lot of policies & got a lot of things done which benefited a lot of Americans not named Trump..
But see, this is his secret grift. He only REALLY did it to fuck Joe American over. You see it...right?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:50 pm

It shouldn’t be.

Was it run like one under Trump? Have we declared bankruptcy yet?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:31 pm
It shouldn’t be.

You're just full of them tonight.

Heaven forbid we stop fucking America over and actually work to make doing business easier and more profitable.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:15 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:49 pm
-1.4% inflation
-$2+ gas (
-Stock Market up 57%
-Ended Obamacare mandate
-Criminal Justice Reform
-Space Force
-Middle East Peace Deal
-Balkans Peace Deal
-Killed Al Baghdadi
-Killed Soleimani
etc, etc, etc

But see, this is his secret grift. He only REALLY did it to fuck Joe American over. You see it...right?
:lol: Yes trump did good things for this country and I've given him credit for them. He didn't however do them because he is a champion of the common person. He did them because he's an egomaniac and they gave his followers reasons to idolize him and/or he thought they would benefit him, his family and his friends.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:42 pm

It shouldn’t be.

Heaven forbid we stop fucking America over and actually work to make doing business easier and more profitable.
Working to make business easier and more profitable isn’t the same as stating that America isn’t a business. It’s not nor was it what this nation was founded on.

“We the people…in order to form a perfect…business
”? :suspicious:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:04 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:15 pm

:lol: Yes trump did good things for this country and I've given him credit for them. He didn't however do them because he is a champion of the common person. He did them because he's an egomaniac and they gave his followers reasons to idolize him and/or he thought they would benefit him, his family and his friends.
A rising tide lifts all boats.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:19 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:42 pm

Working to make business easier and more profitable isn’t the same as stating that America isn’t a business. It’s not nor was it what this nation was founded on.

You feed your family on phrases or money?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Kjlammie, Kjuni and Kjoundie on this thread. A disgrace. :kisswink:

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:44 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:03 pm
The left doesn’t just want jail. They want prison..
If the indictment fits…

And there’s a number of former Republicans and conservatives who want the same (including a shit ton who won’t admit it until after it happens.
:nod:

the reek brothers will be among the first of the "we never liked him anyways" 8-)
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:12 pm Kjlammie, Kjuni and Kjoundie on this thread. A disgrace. :kisswink:

says our in-house fellator of Russian dick :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

they thought I was joking when I said he'd crawl over his dying mother to fuck his dead sister. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:25 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:19 pm

Typically Le Crueset plateware but some casual nights we’ll pull out the unrefined artisan stuff, hand made by a dirty hippie we met at a barter fair.

Why?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

It shouldn’t be.

:mrgreen: :notworthy:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:25 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:25 pm

Typically Le Crueset plateware but some casual nights we’ll pull out the unrefined artisan stuff, hand made by a dirty hippie we met at a barter fair.

Why?
Dirty hippie plateware. Sweet! Barter fair, even cooler.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

If the documents Trump has, are so vital to national security, why is the DOJ leaking like a sieve?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:30 am If the documents Trump has, are so vital to national security, why is the DOJ leaking like a sieve?
Why is Trump not arguing declassification in his pleadings? He’s running like hell from it.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:48 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:30 am If the documents Trump has, are so vital to national security, why is the DOJ leaking like a sieve?
Why is Trump not arguing declassification in his pleadings? He’s running like hell from it.
Now why would Trump play his hand now? That's not the way court cases go.

Besides, Trump's team did file the DOJ has not proven the documents were classified. The DOJ/FBI has only leaked and said everyone must accept their judgement, even that special Master who approved the Carter Page FISA. These two are not the same.

I never expected so many people to carry water for the DOJ/FBI after years of malfeasance and being shown to have chased Trump on fabrications and lies.

So if this case is so important to national security, then why the leaking?