Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:16 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:32 pm
He’s right. The DOJ did nothing about crooked Hillary or the Biden Crime Family. This is the greastest political witchunt of all time.
:dunce: :rofl:

2 things:
1) this doesn't even scratch the surface of greatest political witch hunt of all time and
2) trump himself is at least 50% responsible for his "persecution" due to his behavior and the way he treats others.
All true, for sure. However, if and when Trump does get indicted for any of this, the DOJ would be well served to make sure what the distinction is in terms of why Trump is being prosecuted and the others aren't/weren't. If it's the willful resistance to comply with orders to return the material then that should be the charge. Having the documents in the first place is clearly not charge-worthy unless there's something we don't know - apparently everyone has classified documents when they leave office. In a country where both sides cherry-pick news stories to fit their own narratives and their own grievances, the DOJ here should be particularly careful of giving any credence to the idea that Trump is being indicted for something that others weren't. Trump's refusal to comply with law enforcement should be an easy way to skirt those ideas of selective prosecution.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:32 pm
He’s right. The DOJ did nothing about crooked Hillary or the Biden Crime Family. This is the greastest political witchunt of all time.

2 things:
1) this doesn't even scratch the surface of greatest political witch hunt of all time and
2) trump himself is at least 50% responsible for his "persecution" due to his behavior and the way he treats others.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Cries of tDS = I've got nothing to defend/deflect with so I'm going to call you names.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:09 am Cries of tDS = I've got nothing to defend/deflect with so I'm going to call you names.
And all you do is rehash the same old ‘But Trump’ that you’ve been doing for years on here.

You’re going to complain about namecalling. :suspicious: If that ain’t the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

I’ll give you credit when above talking about Trump & the DOJ you went with a ‘But Desantis’. Maybe you’ll come down with a case of DDS, too, like virtually the entire gender ideology cult has. :nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:19 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:09 am Cries of tDS = I've got nothing to defend/deflect with so I'm going to call you names.
And all you do is rehash the same old ‘But Trump’ that you’ve been doing for years on here.

You’re going to complain about namecalling. :suspicious: If that ain’t the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

I’ll give you credit when above talking about Trump & the DOJ you went with a ‘But Desantis’. Maybe you’ll come down with a case of DDS, too, like virtually the entire gender ideology cult has. :nod:
I can't 'but trump' or 'but desantis' but you get to 'but Hillary' or 'but Biden'?
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:32 pm He’s right. The DOJ did nothing about crooked Hillary or the Biden Crime Family. This is the greastest political witchunt of all time.
Fortunately, I have better taste than to be a member of the gender ideology cult or the MAGAt cult.

trump joins Nixon in saying that he is the victim of a witch hunt. Appropriate company indeed.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:56 am

2 things:
All true, for sure. However, if and when Trump does get indicted for any of this, the DOJ would be well served to make sure what the distinction is in terms of why Trump is being prosecuted and the others aren't/weren't. If it's the willful resistance to comply with orders to return the material then that should be the charge. Having the documents in the first place is clearly not charge-worthy unless there's something we don't know - apparently everyone has classified documents when they leave office. In a country where both sides cherry-pick news stories to fit their own narratives and their own grievances, the DOJ here should be particularly careful of giving any credence to the idea that Trump is being indicted for something that others weren't. Trump's refusal to comply with law enforcement should be an easy way to skirt those ideas of selective prosecution.
I don't think that's his problem, his problem right now is that neither he nor his lawyers can find a specific document that NARA wants. If they can't find it and return it there are going to be some difficult-to-answer-questions about who might have received it in exchange for a large sum of cash.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:47 am
GannonFan wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:56 am

I don't think that's his problem, his problem right now is that neither he nor his lawyers can find a specific document that NARA wants. If they can't find it and return it there are going to be some difficult-to-answer-questions about who might have received it in exchange for a large sum of cash.
He had his opportunity to be forthright and return it all. Then the surveillance tapes, moving of boxes, flooding of the computer servers room from the pool, etc. :lol:

25 USSS agents have given testimony to the recently disclosed Florida GJ. Meadows has testified in both the Docs case and Jan. 6 case.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Trump lawyers quit documents case, and a former Trump aide is indicted
Two lawyers defending Donald Trump on federal charges of illegally retaining classified documents quit the case on Friday and a former aide was charged as well in surprise developments one day after the former U.S. president was indicted.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Does Clay Higgins need a wellness check?

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Is this true?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Lol at all this indictment talk the last 2 days. The people saying that Trump is going to be indicted are:
-Trump: He’s a serial liar (did I get that right libs)? Which means the truth is the opposite if what he says (according to the libs). So that means when he says he’s been indicted it means he hasn’t been indicted yet.
-The MSM according to ‘annonymous’ sources which is usually fake news. Well, the DOJ hasn’t unsealed any indictment yet. When/if they do, then we’ll know what’s in it.

We’ve got fapping on the left and flailing on the right, when nothing has been unsealed yet.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:49 am

Is this true?
Yes. It was on Higgins Twitter page.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I'm reading the indictment at the moment but I've gotten through enough to say:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I'm against the death penalty, but I feel like we've hung Americans for less than this. Trump is somehow stupider than I thought.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:55 am Lol at all this indictment talk the last 2 days. The people saying that Trump is going to be indicted are:
-Trump: He’s a serial liar (did I get that right libs)? Which means the truth is the opposite if what he says (according to the libs). So that means when he says he’s been indicted it means he hasn’t been indicted yet.
-The MSM according to ‘annonymous’ sources which is usually fake news. Well, the DOJ hasn’t unsealed any indictment yet. When/if they do, then we’ll know what’s in it.

We’ve got fapping on the left and flailing on the right, when nothing has been unsealed yet.
Reuters says otherwise ...
U.S. prosecutors unsealed a 37-count indictment against Donald Trump on Friday, accusing the former president of risking some of the country's most sensitive security secrets after leaving the White House in 2021.
Trump risked national secrets, US prosecutors allege in indictment
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:11 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:55 am Lol at all this indictment talk the last 2 days. The people saying that Trump is going to be indicted are:

Reuters says otherwise ...
U.S. prosecutors unsealed a 37-count indictment against Donald Trump on Friday, accusing the former president of risking some of the country's most sensitive security secrets after leaving the White House in 2021.
Trump risked national secrets, US prosecutors allege in indictment
Ok, that was at 3:18 PM EST. Now we can commence.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Lawl when you have a a democrat POTUS, democrat Attny Gen convening a grand jury from a heavily democrat jury pool, a POTUS can decide who to indict.
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:07 am

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:44 pm
They should pursue Hunter and Hillary with the same zeal.

Biden wasn't the first POTUS to weaponize our system of justice. He just does it better than the last one ...

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:59 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:44 pm
They should pursue Hunter and Hillary with the same zeal.

Biden wasn't the first POTUS to weaponize our system of justice. He just does it better than the last one ...

Thats suppose to be a picture of who doing what?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:08 pm I'm reading the indictment at the moment but I've gotten through enough to say:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I'm against the death penalty, but I feel like we've hung Americans for less than this. Trump is somehow stupider than I thought.
Lawl spare us. This is the party in power prosecuting and trying to throw in jail the top presidential candidate of the opposition party with clearly political charges which is next level bananna republic. This is nothing more than Garland weaponizong a corrupt DOJ against Trump.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Re: trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:07 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:08 pm I'm reading the indictment at the moment but I've gotten through enough to say:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I'm against the death penalty, but I feel like we've hung Americans for less than this. trump is somehow stupider than I thought.
Lawl spare us. This is the party in power prosecuting and trying to throw in jail the top presidential candidate of the opposition party with clearly political charges which is next level bananna republic. This is nothing more than Garland weaponizing a corrupt DOJ against corrupt trump.
I disagree. IMO, trump is just as guilty as Hillary was. The tragedy isn't that trump was indicted, it's that Hillary wasn't.

trump was the POTUS who most chafed at and ignored the limits to presidential power (that's what got him in this mess) and as a result he was the one trying to move the country toward being a banana republic.