A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Common Sense Gun Control

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:17 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:38 am

Of all the deadly sins I prefer sloth and gluttony. The rest are too much work
Of course you’d prefer sloth. The army perfected sloth. :coffee: :coffee:
:lol:

....its always funny listening to some Coast Guard reject navy puke that thinks he served in the military.. :lol:

'Z.. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:20 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:17 pm

Of course you’d prefer sloth. The army perfected sloth. :coffee: :coffee:

....its always funny listening to some Coast Guard reject navy puke that thinks he served in the military.. :lol:

Says the guy who spent his entire “military” career peeling spuds. :kisswink:

True story: 1991, Invasion of Kuwait…Iraqi POW’s telling prison guards that they could immediately tell the difference in who they fired upon by how they reacted. If it was a US army unit everybody in the unit scattered and ran for cover. if it was a Marine squad, they immediately turned, ran towards the gunfire and took out the position.

“Military”, my ass. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:30 am
houndawg wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:20 am

True story: 1991, Invasion of Kuwait…Iraqi POW’s telling prison guards that they could immediately tell the difference in who they fired upon by how they reacted. If it was a US army unit everybody in the unit scattered and ran for cover. if it was a Marine squad, they immediately turned, ran towards the gunfire and took out the position.

:rofl:

I'm sure thats the very first thing the Iraqi POWs wanted - to practice their English.. :lmao:

Fuckin' navy pukes can't even tell a decent war story :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:16 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:30 am

I'm sure thats the very first thing the Iraqi POWs wanted - to practice their English.. :lmao:

Except every word is true. But coming from a guy who did nothing but peel potatoes for 18 months in the reserves and claim to be a veteran I’d expect nothing less.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:35 pm

Except every word is true. But coming from a guy who did nothing but peel potatoes for 18 months in the reserves and claim to be a veteran I’d expect nothing less.
spuddawg :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Of course it is. Iraqi conscripts were known for their command of English.

I think you peaked back when you were XO of the Mess Kit Repair Platoon. :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:59 pm

I think you peaked back when you were XO of the Mess Kit Repair Platoon. :coffee:
So your takeaway is that they said it in English? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jesus H Tittyfucking Christ you’re literally DenseDawg. Literally.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

House passed their unconstitutional gun grabber bill which includes a ban on mags more than 15 rounds. Zero chance if passing the Senate. But just in case on Mon when driving from North FL to PA stopped at Palmetto St Armory & bought a bunch of AR & AK 30 rd magpul magazines (for guns I lost in a boating accident).
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:17 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:59 pm

So your takeaway is that they said it in English? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jesus H Tittyfucking Christ you’re literally DenseDawg. Literally.
Now you're just being hysterical.

Ensign Brown Nose :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Support for 'assault weapons' ban hits all-time low following Uvalde shooting: Poll

…In a Quinnipiac University poll, conducted last week and published on Tuesday, 50 percent of registered voters support a nationwide ban on semi-automatic long guns compared to 45% who oppose which represents the lowest level of support since February 2013 when Quinnipiac began asking that question.

The highest level of support for the ban was 67% in February 2018, days after the Parkland school shooting that left 17 people dead

"Nearly a decade after the school shooting at Sandy Hook and in the midst of a raging partisan and emotional debate, the assault weapon maintains a foothold, as calls for outlawing ownership hit their lowest level," Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy said….
https://www.foxnews.com/us/assault-weap ... l-time-low
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bullshit. Never happened. :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:51 am

You think I give two shits whether you believe me? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have ZERO to prove to you, spuddawg.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:33 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:51 am

You think I give two shits whether you believe me? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have ZERO to prove to you, spuddawg.
typical response of the pathological.... change the subject, attack the messenger, play the victim...check, check, check... :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:48 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:33 am

typical response of the pathological.... change the subject, attack the messenger, play the victim...check, check, check... :coffee:
Says the guy focused on the language in which the conversation occurred. :rofl: :rofl: :dunce: :dunce:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:22 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:48 am

Says the guy focused on the language in which the conversation occurred. :rofl: :rofl: :dunce: :dunce:
Nothing wrong with being a bullshitter, Z, but you aren't supposed to expect people to believe your bullshit. We get that your tales are apocryphal, don't ruin the moment..
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:50 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:22 pm

Nothing wrong with being a bullshitter, Z, but you aren't supposed to expect people to believe your bullshit. We get that your tales are apocryphal, don't ruin the moment..
Again: I don’t give two shits what you believe. I know it goes against your narrative that the Army is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I’m sorry to be the one to break it to you that they’re not all that and a bag of chips. I’ve never lied on here, but I really don’t care whether you believe that or not. :thumb:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:31 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:50 am

Again: I don’t give two shits what you believe. I know it goes against your narrative that the Army is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I’m sorry to be the one to break it to you that they’re not all that and a bag of chips. I’ve never lied on here, but I really don’t care whether you believe that or not. :thumb:
...seems like an unnecessarily strong response for tripping yourself up trying to tell your war story. Chill out, dude, you weren't under oath...
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Reading the Navy vs Army talk above, as a former Marine officer and enlisted Marine…

There has to be a sweating superhero meme with two buttons I can push…
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:40 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:31 pm

...seems like an unnecessarily strong response for tripping yourself up trying to tell your war story. Chill out, dude, you weren't under oath...
:lol: :lol: Tripping up? Every word is the truth, spuddawg.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:15 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:40 am

I have no doubt that you heard...a voice..speaking those very words....:nod:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:22 pm
Can this happen? Sure? Does it need to happen? No. Plenty of red flags laws either just written or about to be written. They can be written in such a way that protects due process and avoids what's being talked about here. I'd rather we fight that battle and make those laws work rather than just throw the whole idea out and not even try. Progress is messy, but you never have progress if you refuse to try.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:15 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:15 pm

Several, in fact. All military. All officers. But you wouldn’t know about integrity, being a spud-peeling grunt.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:29 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:15 am

Several, in fact. All military. All officers. But you wouldn’t know about integrity, being a spud-peeling grunt.
The Navy let you hang around with military officers? That looks good on any sailors record. :thumb:

Me - Best Powertrain/Rotor tech that hung a cable :coffee:

Pilots asked for me by name, said their Hueys flew smoother than a widow's kiss when I did the balancing. :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:22 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:29 pm

The Navy let you hang around with military officers? That looks good on any sailors record. :thumb:

Me - Best Powertrain/Rotor tech that hung a cable :coffee:

Pilots asked for me by name, said their Hueys flew smoother than a widow's kiss when I did the balancing. :coffee:
Bald-faced lies, I’m sure.