Political discussions
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: Adios Mother Fuckers

Post by dbackjon »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:47 am My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw 89 wandering around disoriented and looking for a lost golf ball in the wasteland.
He must really be in trouble if he is in Iowa
:thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

dbackjon wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:22 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:47 am My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw 89 wandering around disoriented and looking for a lost golf ball in the wasteland.
I guess it’s pretty serious.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:43 am
Thank you Simone.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:47 am
kalm wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:43 am

Thank you Simone.
:mrgreen:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:13 am
kalm wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:01 am

That is dadesque joke, and I like it! Well done!
Spellcheck tripped Houndy up on the SCOTUS thread ...
houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:00 am

But what about H1B? :?
Actually it was an intentional nod to a former poster from back in the day when this place was interesting - I thought that the context of the comment and the one it responded to would clue one into the HB part referring to Hunter Biden because of the context of gannon's post and I highlited his comment about going after Clarence Thomas for things his wife did to point out that going after Joey B for the sins of his son is pretty much exactly the same thing. Back in the day I wouldn't have needed to explain this. Thats a lot of why I just drop in to take a dump once in a while when things are boring or I can't sleep.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:48 pm What about D1B?
i do wonder about him and Capn. ironically, the reason i started coming here instead of AGS is that AGS went through a purge and starting kicking people off the board. D!B and Capn were two prominent examples of that. i wanted to be in a place where people could say what they want without being kicked off. Now D1B and Capn are long gone.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:04 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:48 pm What about D1B?
i do wonder about him and Capn. ironically, the reason i started coming here instead of AGS is that AGS went through a purge and starting kicking people off the board. D!B and Capn were two prominent examples of that. i wanted to be in a place where people could say what they want without being kicked off. Now D1B and Capn are long gone.
Gone but not forgotten...their intellectual rigor and rapier-like wit was an inspiration to us all :notworthy:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

houndawg wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:30 am
JohnStOnge wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:04 pm

Gone but not forgotten...their intellectual rigor and rapier-like wit was an inspiration to us all :notworthy:
I think they were also on what i think was the best Northern iowa football team in that program's history. Definitely national championship caliber. They just lost a close one in the playoffs to Georgia Southern with Tracy Ham.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

They are still alive and kicking - chatted with Bill the other day.

Said to tell all the Conks to fuck off.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

dbackjon wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:26 am They are still alive and kicking - chatted with Bill the other day.

:lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

dbackjon wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:26 am They are still alive and kicking - chatted with Bill the other day.

He asked me to break wind in their general direction.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:04 pm

He asked me to break wind in their general direction.
Reports of trees and plants withering and dying between Carbondale, IL and Evansville, IN.

;)
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Capn asked me to make a post with no substance, large font, and a lot of emoticons.

:o :twisted: :? :shock: :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: ;) :mrgreen: :( :ugeek: :thumbdown: :) :lol: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :oops: :o :thumbdown: :twocents: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :ugeek: :o :twisted: :? :shock: :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: ;) :mrgreen: :( :ugeek: :thumbdown: :) :lol: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :oops: :o :thumbdown: :twocents: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :ugeek: :o :twisted: :? :shock: :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: ;) :mrgreen: :( :ugeek: :thumbdown: :) :lol: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :oops: :o :thumbdown: :twocents: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :ugeek:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Well done, 54. Well done.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

HI54UNI wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:54 pm Capn asked me to make a post with no substance, large font, and a lot of emoticons.

:o :twisted: :? :shock: :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: ;) :mrgreen: :( :ugeek: :thumbdown: :) :lol: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :oops: :o :thumbdown: :twocents: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :ugeek:
You are really channeling Cap'n Cat there!
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:10 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:30 am

I think they were also on what i think was the best Northern iowa football team in that program's history. Definitely national championship caliber. They just lost a close one in the playoffs to Georgia Southern with Tracy Ham.
Which year?
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

houndawg wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:10 am I think they were also on what i think was the best Northern iowa football team in that program's history. Definitely national championship caliber. They just lost a close one in the playoffs to Georgia Southern with Tracy Ham.
Which year?
That was 85

I’d argue 07 beats 85 but semantics at that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

clenz wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:49 pm
houndawg wrote:
Which year?
That was 85

You might be right and I was at both teams final games of the season (plus 8 other games for the 85 team).
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:36 pm
clenz wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:49 pm
That was 85

You might be right and I was at both teams final games of the season (plus 8 other games for the 85 team).
Bison would have beat either team that year. :D
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

UNI88 wrote:
clenz wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:49 pm That was 85

If Flacco want a weeble wobble that day UNI winds going away. The number of hits he took square in the back on third and long from an NFL LB and DT and just shrugged if it like a gnat and hit a pass 3 inches past the stick was stupid

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Adios Mother Fuckers

Post by clenz »

The 85 UNI GSU hand is on YouTube. The number of confederate flags in the fine that day is unbelievable. Even by Iowa religious nutbag standards.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:05 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:36 pm

UNI would have skull-fvcked the bizumbs, Panther reserves would have been on the field in the 3rd quarter. The beatdown would have been so epic and painful that Dr. Victory wouldn't even have been considered for induction into the bizumb hall of fame. ;)
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:54 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:05 pm

UNI would have skull-fvcked the bizumbs, Panther reserves would have been on the field in the 3rd quarter. The beatdown would have been so epic and painful that Dr. Victory wouldn't even have been considered for induction into the bizumb hall of fame. ;)
Not so fast Panter fan. Both teams were beatable, UNI by Drake, Georgia Southern had a tough time against DII Troy St. NDSU was in the middle of winning 5 titles in 8 years with option football. 1985 the Bison record was not great, with Harlan Hill QB Jeff Bentrim missing several games, but they finished strong in the play-offs, beating the team that won Troy's conference 35-7. Not saying it's a sure win, but the Bison could have beaten either one.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Or it might just be he has really bad taste
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

clenz wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:54 pm
UNI88 wrote:
If Flacco want a weeble wobble that day UNI winds going away. The number of hits he took square in the back on third and long from an NFL LB and DT and just shrugged if it like a gnat and hit a pass 3 inches past the stick was stupid

SIU lost to Delaware by 3 when the winning TD was called back for lineman downfield. Dawgs would have mopped the floor with UNI in the rematch. Even Cap'n Cat said so. :coffee: