Political discussions
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Adios Mother Fuckers

Post by 89Hen »

Greetings Mother Fuckers (sic). My decision to leave was a good one. I can no longer consider myself one of the great middle guys as the left has pushed me further and further away.

This past weekend the church where my kids went to school and my daughter was married was vandalized by folks with the intent of burning it down. It was one of three churches along the same road with vandalism and attempted arson. Thankfully, I'm sure it was a bunch of misguided left wing youth that are so inept, they only were able to do $50,000 damage to our church. We'll be back at mass in the church in no time and I'm guessing with increased attendance.

Over the last couple months my daughter, her husband and I all got Covid, but it was basically like a cold and not even the flu. My son texted us yesterday from France and he contracted it as well. Seems like Europe has it even worse than we do. It did interrupt my volunteering at the Women's PGA Championship a couple weeks ago. I worked four days but had to sit out the final day. I just hope I didn't give it to any of the players and caddies I was shuttling.

This summer has not been friendly with news of friends and loved ones (cancer, death, etc...) but life goes on. I hope all you assholes are doing well and I pray every day that guys like kalm, jelly, hound, trip and JSO find peace and stop hating everyone who doesn't fall in lock step with them so much. If that happens, maybe I'll come back one day. But for now, there is too much hate from the left for me to be on social media.

Peace. 89Hen
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

89Hen wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:57 pm Greetings Mother Fuckers (sic). My decision to leave was a good one. I can no longer consider myself one of the great middle guys as the left has pushed me further and further away.

This past weekend the church where my kids went to school and my daughter was married was vandalized by folks with the intent of burning it down. It was one of three churches along the same road with vandalism and attempted arson. Thankfully, I'm sure it was a bunch of misguided left wing youth that are so inept, they only were able to do $50,000 damage to our church. We'll be back at mass in the church in no time and I'm guessing with increased attendance.

Over the last couple months my daughter, her husband and I all got Covid, but it was basically like a cold and not even the flu. My son texted us yesterday from France and he contracted it as well. Seems like Europe has it even worse than we do. It did interrupt my volunteering at the Women's PGA Championship a couple weeks ago. I worked four days but had to sit out the final day. I just hope I didn't give it to any of the players and caddies I was shuttling.

This summer has not been friendly with news of friends and loved ones (cancer, death, etc...) but life goes on. I hope all you assholes are doing well and I pray every day that guys like kalm, jelly, hound, trip and JSO find peace and stop hating everyone who doesn't fall in lock step with them so much. If that happens, maybe I'll come back one day. But for now, there is too much hate from the left for me to be on social media.

Peace. 89Hen
Welcome back and see you next time. Glad you are well.

PS. I'm old enough to remember that left hate.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:57 pm Greetings Mother Fuckers (sic). My decision to leave was a good one. I can no longer consider myself one of the great middle guys as the left has pushed me further and further away.

Peace. 89Hen
Since I got called out by name…

The great irony here is that I could of course think the same way with my own personal, illustrative examples of the right.

Like I pm’d you when you announced earlier, I get it, and will sincerely miss your contributions. But I don’t blame you for everything the right represents including any hatred you yourself might feel.

Sorry to hear about your church and struggles. I wish you and yours nothing but the best.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Peace. 89Hen
I've found inner peace in the committee hearings, I'll be ever so nice if you come back.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

I'm with 89, Ivy, CID, et al. I'm finding the current climate unpleasant and just don't need any unwanted friction in my life. So, I'm going to shrug like Atlas and say, "peace out, bitches." It's been a good run.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

93henfan wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:18 am I'm with 89, Ivy, CID, et al. I'm finding the current climate unpleasant and just don't need any unwanted friction in my life. So, I'm going to shrug like Atlas and say, "peace out, bitches." It's been a good run.
That sucks! This place is better with you, Ivy, CID and even that curmudgeon 89 ;)
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

What's up bitches? Just stopping by to say hello. I'm a grandfather now, boy is 7 weeks old and doing well. Got him a couple Desantis onesies for the summer. Will be taking him to my NRA meeting next week and to help bomb an abortion clinic and then rough up some Antifa types in front of the weed dispensary.

Hope you all are well and enjoying the start to the summer.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

89Hen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:54 am What's up bitches? Just stopping by to say hello. I'm a grandfather now, boy is 7 weeks old and doing well. Got him a couple Desantis onesies for the summer. Will be taking him to my NRA meeting next week and to help bomb an abortion clinic and then rough up some Antifa types in front of the weed dispensary.

Congrats :thumb: And :lol: on your plans with him for next week. Good to hear from you 89’
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:02 am
89Hen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:54 am What's up bitches? Just stopping by to say hello. I'm a grandfather now, boy is 7 weeks old and doing well. Got him a couple Desantis onesies for the summer. Will be taking him to my NRA meeting next week and to help bomb an abortion clinic and then rough up some Antifa types in front of the weed dispensary.

Congrats :thumb: And :lol: on your plans with him for next week. Good to hear from you 89’
Yep. Good to hear from you Grampa!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Awesome to hear the news, congrats to you and your family. If you didn't think you were old before, you're automatically old now that you're a grandfather. Enjoy! :clap:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Post by AshevilleApp »

Congratulations 89!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

This post delivers! :lol:

Seriously…congrats, dude!

Future golfing partner!
Last edited by kalm on Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Congratulations on adding to the familia - I have two celebrating their 1st birthday this month - sit back and enjoy!
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Congrats!

I am sending him some tuck onesies from Target in Rainbow shades, a Bud Light pacifier, and a lifetime subscription to Waze.
:thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:47 pm

Congrats!

I am sending him some tuck onesies from Target in Rainbow shades, a Bud Light pacifier, and a lifetime subscription to Waze.
Good call. And I’ll send him a few Love and Rockets and Midnight Oil albums.