Squat Squad gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Squat Squad gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by UNI88 »

The Squat has been relatively quiet, letting MAGAt yahoos repeatedly trip over their tiny dicks but they couldn't resist sticking their heads in their asses over the crisis in Israel.

‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Shreds Rashida Tlaib for Leaving Up Gaza Hospital Bombing Tweet: She ‘Lies Like Trump’ (Video)
Host Alyssa Farah Griffin has slammed both Tlaib and Rep. Ilhan Omar for their comments on the ongoing crisis in Israel for several days, arguing on Tuesday that both women “have dabbled in dangerous antisemitism”

“[Jews] are one of the only people groups on Earth who, their right to exist is constantly questioned they have to defend it. And it’s right, left, center,” Farah Griffin said. “I’ve called it out when it’s on the right, so I’m going to call it out when it’s on the left. Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar; they have dabbled in dangerous antisemitism at a time where — I think of the young people–“

At that, Behar cut Farah Griffin off, chiming in to specifically address Tlaib.

“[Rashida] still will not admit that that attack on the hospital came from Hamas,” Behar scolded. “They have video showing it, but she goes out there and lies, like Trump.”
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

And to the rescue!

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:13 pm And to the rescue!

Miss Jewish space lasers herself. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

He figured out a solution to entitlement programs.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

If only Democrats hadn't done the same ...

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:13 pm And to the rescue!

Look at that mug and tell me she isn't related to Dog the Bounty Hunter. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AOC and Sanders aim to place public housing at center of Green New Deal

Hasn't this been tried before ...

They might start out affordable, environmentally friendly, and safe but safety will be the first to go, then environmentally friendly.

And CH take note, I'm the one that actually started this thread to mock AOChe (I also was the one that added the Che reference to her initials) and her band of merry Marxists. I do have to give credit to CID1990 for the Squat name. I do criticize liberals/pseudo-progressives.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:37 pm AOC and Sanders aim to place public housing at center of Green New Deal

They might start out affordable, environmentally friendly, and safe but safety will be the first to go, then environmentally friendly.

And CH take note, I'm the one that actually started this thread to mock AOChe (I also was the one that added the Che reference to her initials) and her band of merry Marxists. I do have to give credit to CID1990 for the Squat name. I do criticize liberals/pseudo-progressives.
Yeah but its the ratio. If its like 5 or 10 to 1 (your criticisms of Trump compared to Biden) you‘re not a centrist.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:51 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:37 pm AOC and Sanders aim to place public housing at center of Green New Deal

Yeah but its the ratio. If its like 5 or 10 to 1 (your criticisms of Trump compared to Biden) you‘re not a centrist.
Only if you base everything on tribalism rather than principles.

UNI is post partisan.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

What is the real reason AOChe (nice work 88) wants to keep inner city people confined to the blight of the inner city ?

Having lived part time in the inner city myself, my advice to anyone living under the control of Democratic slum lords would be do whatever you can to get out
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:51 am

I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. trump and the MAQA yahoo wing of the Republican party are not fiscal conservatives but they are social conservatives; that's pretty much the opposite of me. At least the Democrats are socially liberal although too far down the woke road of social liberalism.