MAQA Squad gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: MAGAt Squad gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by UNI88 »

Marjorie has demonstrated that she is quite capable of saying horrible (and stupid) things without any clipping.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

U.S. Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene not sure whether she advocates violence
Andrew Celli, a lawyer for the voters, asked Greene during the hearing before administrative law judge Charles Beaudrot whether she has advocates political violence against people with whom she disagrees.

"I don't think so," Greene replied. "I don't know how to answer that."
Translation: she's worried that if she says the right thing (I don't advocate for violence against people with whom I disagree) that it will be used against her in the future when she advocates for violence against people with whom she disagrees.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

What Else Does Perjury Taylor Greene “Not Recall” About Jan. 6?

Celli Jr.: The question was whether prior to the inauguration of Joe Biden, Ms. Greene, whether you ever advocated for martial law to be imposed in a conversation with the chief of staff of then President of the United States Mr. Trump.

Greene: I don’t recall.

Celli Jr.: Did you ever advocate for martial law prior to the inauguration of Mr. Biden with any member of the White House staff that was part of the Trump administration?

Greene: I don’t recall.

Celli Jr.: Are you aware of any other congressional representatives advocating for martial law to stop the peaceful transfer of power before the inauguration of Mr. Biden?

Greene: I don’t remember.
- Perjury Taylor Greene's favorite song lyrics:
I'm all mixed up, I got nothing to say
I don't remember
I don't remember
I don't remember, I don't recall
I got no memory of anything at all
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Uh oh Joe ...

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Basically nothing more than a fed allawsuit to prevent the re-election of a sitting member of Congress, despite no crime being committed, because a bunch of lib activists don’t like her. Case never should have even been allowed in court.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:Basically nothing more than a fed allawsuit to prevent the re-election of a sitting member of Congress, despite no crime being committed, because a bunch of lib activists don’t like her. Case never should have even been allowed in court.
Read the whole thread. Perjury has been an absolute disaster as a congressperson, exponentially worse than Murkowski about whom you posted:

[quote="BDKJMU]That vote right there should cost Murkowski her job.[/quote]

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:53 pm
BDKJMU wrote:Basically nothing more than a fed allawsuit to prevent the re-election of a sitting member of Congress, despite no crime being committed, because a bunch of lib activists don’t like her. Case never should have even been allowed in court.
Read the whole thread. Perjury has been an absolute disaster as a congressperson, exponentially worse than Murkowski about whom you posted:

[quote="BDKJMU]That vote right there should cost Murkowski her job.
[/quote]
Yeah, it should cost Murkowski her job. Through a primary or general election, not through a a frivilous lawsuit. Its a huge difference that’s not hard to comprehend.

Being an absolute disaster as a congressman = zero grounds for a court to barring someone for running for re-election through a frivilous lawsuit.
Saying what many deem as outlandish statements = zero grounds for a court to barring someone for running for re-election through a frivilous lawsuit. If it did, half of Congress would be barred for running for re-election.

Taylor Greene has been comvicted of no crime, and hasn’t even been charged with one. There is zero grounds for keeping her for running for re-election through a frivilous lawsuit. If people of her district don’t like her, that is what the primary and gen election are for.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:53 pm Read the whole thread. Perjury has been an absolute disaster as a congressperson, exponentially worse than Murkowski about whom you posted:

[quote="BDKJMU]That vote right there should cost Murkowski her job.
Yeah, it should cost Murkowski her job. Through a primary or general election, not through a a frivilous lawsuit. Its a huge difference that’s not hard to comprehend.

Being an absolute disaster as a congressman = zero grounds for a court to barring someone for running for re-election through a frivilous lawsuit.
Saying what many deem as outlandish statements = zero grounds for a court to barring someone for running for re-election through a frivilous lawsuit. If it did, half of Congress would be barred for running for re-election.

Taylor Greene has been comvicted of no crime, and hasn’t even been charged with one. There is zero grounds for keeping her for running for re-election through a frivilous lawsuit. If people of her district don’t like her, that is what the primary and gen election are for.[/quote]

Fomenting sedition > a bad appointment

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:25 pm Fomenting sedition > a bad appointment

Fomenting sedition according to whom? What has she been criminally charged with?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:37 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:25 pm Fomenting sedition > a bad appointment

Fomenting sedition according to whom? What has she been criminally charged with?
She wanted to have "Marshall" law declared. Just because congresscritters rarely get investigated much less criminally charged doesn't mean they're not guilty. The pedophile, Matt Gaetz, is the exception not the rule.

FTR, I agree that without a legal judgment against her, Perjury should be removed by the voters in her district. Until then she can continue to demonstrate that she's even dumber than AOChe.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:02 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:37 am

She wanted to have "Marshall" law declared. Just because congresscritters rarely get investigated much less criminally charged doesn't mean they're not guilty. The pedophile, Matt Gaetz, is the exception not the rule.

FTR, I agree that without a legal judgment against her, Perjury should be removed by the voters in her district. Until then she can continue to demonstrate that she's even dumber than AOChe.
If saying the ‘Island is going to tip over’ doesn’t get you barred from running for re-election, then neither should saying we should have marshall law..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:27 am

If saying the ‘Island is going to tip over’ doesn’t get you barred from running for re-election, then neither should saying we should have marshall law..
You’re mistaking stupidity for stupidity + insurrection.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:

The island is going to tip over is just dumb. We should declare marshall law is both dumb and could justifiably be considered sedition.

I'm glad that we agree that MTG is dumber than AOChe. ;)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:11 am
BDKJMU wrote: If saying the ‘Island is going to tip over’ doesn’t get you barred from running for re-election, then neither should saying we should have marshall law..
The island is going to tip over is just dumb. We should declare marshall law is both dumb and could justifiably be considered sedition.

Saying that rises to sedition is dumber than calling 1/6 an insurrection..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:27 am

Saying that rises to sedition is dumber than calling 1/6 an insurrection..
So only successful insurrections count. Got it.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote: If saying the ‘Island is going to tip over’ doesn’t get you barred from running for re-election, then neither should saying we should have marshall law..

Yes, yes….because ANTIFA has done NOTHING that would necessitate Marshall law being imposed in certain cities. :coffee: :coffee:

Newsflash: Appeasement STILL isn’t a viable strategy….yet the police forces around the country have been trying it with ANTIFA and BLM for four solid years now while they burn America to the ground.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:42 am

Yes, yes….because ANTIFA has done NOTHING that would necessitate Marshall law being imposed in certain cities. :coffee: :coffee:

Newsflash: Appeasement STILL isn’t a viable strategy….yet the police forces around the country have been trying it with ANTIFA and BLM for four solid years now while they burn America to the ground.
Agreed that appeasement of criminality is wrong. The difference you’re apparently missing is the 147 MAGA Congress critters who objected to Biden’s certification.

But at least both sides had shirts made…

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:22 am

Agreed that appeasement of criminality is wrong. The difference you’re apparently missing is the 147 MAGA Congress critters who objected to Biden’s certification.

And rightfully so. :nod: :nod: What's good for the goose....
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:11 am The island is going to tip over is just dumb. We should declare marshall law is both dumb and could justifiably be considered sedition.

Can we stop the whataboutism? The AnTiFa riots were just as bad in their own way but they don't excuse what happened on January 6. People who participated in either should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And it's martial law not marshall law. Calling it marshall law is just another rock in MTG's head that is full of them.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

How many Progs objected to Trump's certification in 2017? If we're kicking these people out then both Washingtons can say bye-bye to Pramila Jayapal.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:58 am

How many Progs objected to Trump's certification in 2017? If we're kicking these people out then both Washingtons can say bye-bye to Pramila Jayapal.
Since 2000 it has become chic for Congresspeople of the opposing party to object to the certification of the eventual President. It just gets more and more every election. Fortunately, there haven't been Senate sponsors of these objections so it hasn't been an actual issue, just noise so far.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:58 am

Did she object to Trump’s certification? If so then she deserves criticism. How many total congressman voted against it? How many were connected to an apparent conspiracy to overthrow that election? Include spouses of Supreme Court justices, retired army generals, MSNBC hosts, Democratic leadership, etc.

If 1/6 was only about the certification vote it would be less concerning.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:53 am

Can we stop the whataboutism? The AnTiFa riots were just as bad in their own way but they don't excuse what happened on January 6. People who participated in either should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And it's martial law not marshall law. Calling it marshall law is just another rock in MTG's head that is full of them.
No, I'm sorry, we cannot. If they're going to clamor about how "horrible" something is, I'm going to remind them of their extremely short memories. I can only ignore so much hypocrisy and stupidity.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:07 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:53 am

No, I'm sorry, we cannot. If they're going to clamor about how "horrible" something is, I'm going to remind them of their extremely short memories. I can only ignore so much hypocrisy and stupidity.
MTG is a great example that the hypocrisy and stupidity is a two-way street. We should be clamoring for the prosecution of both not arguing that they did it first or did it worse or other nonsense. That's just juvenile.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:59 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:07 am

MTG is a great example that the hypocrisy and stupidity is a two-way street. We should be clamoring for the prosecution of both not arguing that they did it first or did it worse or other nonsense. That's just juvenile.
I’ve never once defended that idiot on here. She and about another half dozen of her ilk need to go.