Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: MAGAt Squad gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:02 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:50 pm

Yeah. That was his point flying over your head. :kisswink: :dunce:
The real point flew right over Louie Gohmert's head as he was making his statement. Poor little snowflake was complaining about the injustice of Republican politicians not being able to commit felonies while Democratic politicians can, not realizing that the real problem is politicians committing felonies and getting away with it.
:nod:

We can’t even lie to an FBI agent!

:lol:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:50 pm

Yeah. That was his point flying over your head. :kisswink: :dunce:
The real point flew right over Louie Gohmert's head as he was making his statement. Poor little snowflake was complaining about the injustice of Republican politicians not being able to commit felonies while Democratic politicians can, not realizing that the real problem is politicians committing felonies and getting away with it.
Well it IS an injustice. :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:04 pm

Well it IS an injustice. :coffee: :coffee:
Lack of skill surely plays a part.... :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:27 pm
Which one is the father?

He wasn’t attacked for being with his family. He was attacked for dereliction of duty. Name me another time when a guy who was a general, CEO, cabinet secretary, etc or head of any large organization or company with thousands of employees, right in the middle of the worst crisis of their organizations history (this was at the height of thr supply chain crisis) has taken 3 months off for paternity leave? :suspicious:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

How do you say I watched with my thumb up my ass without saying I watched with my thumb up my ass?

Looks as if Pete did everything. He took calls, zooms and managed the crisis.

I'm kidding of course, but holy narrative.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:47 pm
Which one is the father?

He wasn’t attacked for being with his family. He was attacked for dereliction of duty. Name me another time when a guy who was a general, CEO, cabinet secretary, etc or head of any large organization or company with thousands of employees, right in the middle of the worst crisis of their organizations history (this was at the height of thr supply chain crisis) has taken 3 months off for paternity leave? :suspicious:
I believe they're both fathers.

The hypocrisy is that Boebert attacked him for taking time as a father to be with his "two-month-old son was on a ventilator at the children's hospital" and later hypocritically tweeted that "the role of the father is absolutely fundamental to the family and society as a whole." He was fulfilling his "absolutely fundamental role as a father" while on leave.

Was he really on leave if he was taking telephone and Zoom calls?

Too many religious extremist and/or closet LGBTQ+ Republicans have a hard-on for Buttigieg because of his sexual orientation.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:22 pm
Which one is the father?

:suspicious: :roll:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Which one is the father?

The hypocrisy is that Boebert attacked him for taking time as a father to be with his "two-month-old son was on a ventilator at the children's hospital" and later hypocritically tweeted that "the role of the father is absolutely fundamental to the family and society as a whole." He was fulfilling his "absolutely fundamental role as a father" while on leave.

Too many religious extremist and/or closet LGBTQ+ Republicans have a hard-on for Buttigieg because of his sexual orientation.
I see you avoided answering my question. Probably because you can’t come up with another instance of this.

Do you think a guy who is an the head of an organization of thousands of employees going through one of their worst crisises in history should just up and take 3 months paternity leave?

Yes he was, unless you think the head of a major organization with thousands of employees going through a major crisis can lead it just as well by telephone and zoom as he can in person..
Last edited by BDKJMU on Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:10 pm
:suspicious: :roll:
Does that bother you?

Biology plays a small part in being a real father.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:15 pm

Do you think a guy who is an the head of an organization of thousands of employees going through one of their worst crisises in history should just up and take 3 months paternity leave?

Do you think the head of a major organization with thousands of employees going through a major crisis can lead it just as well by telephone and zoom as he can in person?
I'm not arguing about what Buttigieg did and whether it was the right approach. I'm arguing the Boebert is a hypocrite. Her tweet is in direct contradiction to her attack on Buttigieg. She probably doesn't care because she doesn't consider him a real father. Buttigieg is raising that child, he is a real father.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:25 pm

Do you think the head of a major organization with thousands of employees going through a major crisis can lead it just as well by telephone and zoom as he can in person?
I'm not arguing about what Buttigieg did and whether it was the right approach. I'm arguing the Boebert is a hypocrite. Her tweet is in direct contradiction to her attack on Buttigieg. She probably doesn't care because she doesn't consider him a real father. Buttigieg is raising that child, he is a real father.
Well you seem to be defending what Buttageg did.

No her father’s day tweet isn’t hypocritical. If she attacked Buttageg last fall for abandoning his leadership role she is correct. If you’re the head of an organization of thousands of employees during a crisis, who could afford a nanny 10 times over, hire a nanny, stay on the job during the crisis, do your job, and be a leader. Or resign.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:38 pm

No her father’s day tweet isn’t hypocritical. If she attacked Buttageg last fall for abandoning his leadership role she is correct. If you’re the head of an organization of thousands of employees during a crisis, who could afford a nanny 10 times over, hire a nanny, stay on the job during the crisis, do your job, and be a leader. Or resign.
Be a leader or resign? One could easily make the same statement about Trump but you had no problem with his lack of leadership.

This isn't about leadership, it's about ideology. If Trump did something similar (say took time to go to Mar-a-Lago during a crisis), you would defend him and argue that he could work remotely.

WTF is a Buttageg?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:49 pm

Be a leader or resign? One could easily make the same statement about Trump but you had no problem with his lack of leadership.

This isn't about leadership, it's about ideology. If Trump did something similar (say took time to go to Mar-a-Lago during a crisis), you would defend him and argue that he could work remotely.

WTF is a Buttageg?
There you go again with your ‘but Trump’.

There is nothing hypocritical about criticizing Buttageg for his 3 month absence as Sec of Transportation at the height of the supply chain crisis, and pointing out the importance of Fathers’ Day.

So I’m misspelling his last name.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

‘Give me a pencil, a legal pad, and phone, and that’s all I need to rule the world.’

Clint Eastwood

If you’re a competent head of an organization you have people on your team who can handle in-person situations in your absence and/or you’re some kind of authoritarian workaholic who chooses work over family and/or uses surrogate parents and nannies to raise your kids and/or divorced because you neglected your family.

See? Judging is pretty damned easy ain’t it?
Last edited by kalm on Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:25 pm

‘Give me a pencil, a legal pad, and phone, and that’s all I need to rule the world.’

Clint Eastwood

If you’re a competent head of an organization you have people on your team who can handle in-person situations in your absence and/or your some kind of authoritarian workaholic who chooses work over family and/or uses surrogate parents and nannies to raise your kids and/or divorced because you neglected your family.

You’re not a competent head of an organization if you take 3 months off in the middle of a crisis, but rather someone who shouldn’t have been appointed in the 1st place. If you’re not needed for 3 months during a crisis, you’re not needed.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:20 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:25 pm

Clint Eastwood

If you’re a competent head of an organization you have people on your team who can handle in-person situations in your absence and/or your some kind of authoritarian workaholic who chooses work over family and/or uses surrogate parents and nannies to raise your kids and/or divorced because you neglected your family.

You’re not a competent head of an organization if you take 3 months off in the middle of a crisis, but rather someone who shouldn’t have been appointed in the 1st place. If you’re not needed for 3 months during a crisis, you’re not needed.
He probably never even checked in either. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I see you avoided answering my question. Probably because you can’t come up with another instance of this.

Yes he was, unless you think the head of a major organization with thousands of employees going through a major crisis can lead it just as well by telephone and zoom as he can in person..
Jesus what a fucking halfwit :ohno:

Paging BDMBFK - nobody at that level goes on vacation or parental leave or time off of any kind without taking their job with them.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

How many rounds of golf do you think he's played while the world burns?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:19 pm GOP Rep. Jim Jordan deletes tweet calling the story of a 10-year-old girl being raped 'another lie' after Ohio authorities charged a man in the case

I thought he liked boys but groomers gonna groom and stick up for other groomers.
Jordan groomed children under 10? Link please. First I've heard about this one.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:19 pm GOP Rep. Jim Jordan deletes tweet calling the story of a 10-year-old girl being raped 'another lie' after Ohio authorities charged a man in the case

I thought he liked boys but groomers gonna groom and stick up for other groomers.
Well, it was a lie repeated by the left and Biden last weekend that the girl had to be transported out of state to get an abortion. The OH AG said that absolutely was not the case under Ohio law.

Oh, and the alleged rapist. An illegal immigrant.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio- ... ar-AAZxQt4
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:30 pm

Jordan groomed children under 10? Link please. First I've heard about this one.
:flag: Deflection, 15 yards and loss of down!

He groomed collegiate wrestlers to be taken advantage of by another coach, a person in a position of authority over young men.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:44 pm

Well, it was a lie repeated by the left and Biden last weekend that the girl had to be transported out of state to get an abortion. The OH AG said that absolutely was not the case under Ohio law.

Oh, and the alleged rapist. An illegal immigrant.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio- ... ar-AAZxQt4
:flag: Deflection, 15 yards and loss of down!

Misinformation from Democratic groomers does not excuse crappy behavior by Republican groomers.

I too am for reforming our immigration policies and system so that argument falls flat.