Post by UNI88 »

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: MAGAt Squad gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by UNI88 »

Congress Gasps When Rep. Elise Stefanik Cites Jim Jordan's Wrestling Past In Speech
Although Jordan has denied that he knew anything about the allegations, Mike DiSabato, a former wrestler and friend of Jordan’s, said in 2018 that the lawmaker “is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

Another former OSU wrestler, Dunyasha Yetts, told NBC News earlier this month that the congressman’s “hypocrisy is unbelievable.”

“He doesn’t deserve to be House speaker,” Yetts said. “He still has to answer for what happened to us.”

A 2019 report from the university found that Strauss, who died in 2005, committed nearly 1,500 sexual assaults on student-patients while he worked there.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:34 pm

Congress Gasps When Rep. Elise Stefanik Cites Jim Jordan's Wrestling Past In Speech
Although Jordan has denied that he knew anything about the allegations, Mike DiSabato, a former wrestler and friend of Jordan’s, said in 2018 that the lawmaker “is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

Another former OSU wrestler, Dunyasha Yetts, told NBC News earlier this month that the congressman’s “hypocrisy is unbelievable.”

“He doesn’t deserve to be House speaker,” Yetts said. “He still has to answer for what happened to us.”

A 2019 report from the university found that Strauss, who died in 2005, committed nearly 1,500 sexual assaults on student-patients while he worked there.
Just wow…. :lol:

Seriously…someone needs to rescue this party.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

:doh: :dunce:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

But at least they’re not violent….
Terrifying voicemail left for GOP lawmaker's wife over Jim Jordan vote

CNN has obtained exclusive audio of a threatening voice message to the wife of a congressman who opposes Jim Jordan's bid for House speaker.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

That's deplorable
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:09 pm That's deplorable
:lol:

What’s funny is that despite my own disdain for Hillary and that statement hurting her campaign, it was accurate.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Saying McCarthy was the most popular Republican in Congress is a reach but the knifing comment was spot on.

;)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Pay attention to who FTX gave money to. Sam Bankmans trial isn't going so well.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:Pay attention to who FTX gave money to. Sam Bankmans trial isn't going so well.
Did they give it too MAGAt yahoos? If not this is in the wrong thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:31 am
SeattleGriz wrote:Pay attention to who FTX gave money to. Sam Bankmans trial isn't going so well.
Did they give it too MAGAt yahoos? If not this is in the wrong thread.

If we're using this thread to talk about the Speaker of the House situation, then that statement applies to those who won't vote for Jordan. Very peculiar happenstance.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:47 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:31 am Did they give it too MAGAt yahoos? If not this is in the wrong thread.
If we're using this thread to talk about the Speaker of the House situation, then that statement applies to those who won't vote for Jordan. Very peculiar happenstance.
The Reps who didn't vote for gym jordan aren't MAGAt yahoos.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:37 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:47 am

The Reps who didn't vote for gym jordan aren't MAGAt yahoos.
Who are those MAGAT yahoos? Got a link?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:37 am The Reps who didn't vote for gym jordan aren't MAGAt yahoos.
You don’t read links so I’m not going to waste my time.

Well groomer gym voted for himself so that’s one. Then there’s that pedo matt gaetz, that’s two. Then there’s the let me help you rub one out in a public theater boebert and her bobsie twin marge.

If they’ve been mocked in this thread they probably voted to put a groomer a couple of heartbeats from the Presidency.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:18 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Well groomer gym voted for himself so that’s one. Then there’s that pedo matt gaetz, that’s two. Then there’s the let me help you rub one out in a public theater boebert and her bobsie twin marge.

If they’ve been mocked in this thread they probably voted to put a groomer a couple of heartbeats from the Presidency.

Well, unfortunately for the link you provided on Ukraine, I did read the link and then beat you to death with it.

So MAGAt is a made up term then. Also do you have any convictions on Jordan or Gaetz?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:18 pm You don’t read links so I’m not going to waste my time.

Well, unfortunately for the link you provided on Ukraine, I did read the link and then beat you to death with it.

So MAGAt is a made up term then. Also do you have any convictions on Jordan or Gaetz?
You beat me to death with it in your wet dreams. You exposed your utter lack of reading comprehension with your interpretation of that article.

Yes, MAGA is a made up term. MAGAt mocks the snake oil salesman that made it up and his gullible followers. You can thank BDKKKaren for pointing out that many MAGAts are yahoos.

Why do you require convictions for MAGAt yahoos but not anyone that opposes them?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:16 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

You beat me to death with it in your wet dreams. You exposed your utter lack of reading comprehension with your interpretation of that article.

Yes, MAGA is a made up term. MAGAt mocks the snake oil salesman that made it up and his gullible followers. You can thank BDKKKaren for pointing out that many MAGAts are yahoos.

Why do you require convictions for MAGAt yahoos but not anyone that opposes them?

No. I batted you around like a cat does a handicapped mouse. You stood no chance. It was all proven when I quoted your Daily Sceptic (lol) author as corroborating Ukraine was in fact bombing its own citizens and was also using mercenaries to attack the Donbass. You retreated and never quoted your article again.

I require convictions because until something is adjudicated in a court of law, it's Russia collusion level bullshit. Guilty until proven innocent, which is the rally cry of the Squad Yahoos.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:16 pm You beat me to death with it in your wet dreams. You exposed your utter lack of reading comprehension with your interpretation of that article.

No. I batted you around like a cat does a handicapped mouse. You stood no chance. It was all proven when I quoted your Daily Sceptic (lol) author as corroborating Ukraine was in fact bombing its own citizens and was also using mercenaries to attack the Donbass. You retreated and never quoted your article again.

I require convictions because until something is adjudicated in a court of law, it's Russia collusion level bullshit. Guilty until proven innocent, which is the rally cry of the Squad Yahoos.
That article poked holes in your Swiss expert’s cheesy arguments.

The same standard should apply to Hunter and Joe. I guess the laptop, Burisma, etc. is all “Russia collusion level bullshit” with gym jordan and comer leading the charge of the lunatic brigade.

trump has been found liable for sexual assault and defamation and to have defrauded banks and insurers. And how many indictments is he currently facing? Lot more proof of his malfeasance than that of others.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:55 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

The same standard should apply to Hunter and Joe. I guess the laptop, Burisma, etc. is all “Russia collusion level bullshit” with gym jordan and comer leading the charge of the lunatic brigade.

trump has been found liable for sexual assault and defamation and to have defrauded banks and insurers. And how many indictments is he currently facing? Lot more proof of his malfeasance than that of others.

Lol. I don't give two shits about Joe and his influence peddling. We the people allowed that shit and now we're supposed to be mad Joe did such things? Meh. I'm just glad people are seeing how bad it was and hopefully will require better in the future.

Trump has been found liable through Lawfare. Shit. That's all you got. At least Houndy put some effort into his posts. You, not so much.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:55 pm That article poked holes in your Swiss expert’s cheesy arguments.

Lol. I don't give two shits about Joe and his influence peddling. We the people allowed that shit and now we're supposed to be mad Joe did such things? Meh. I'm just glad people are seeing how bad it was and hopefully will require better in the future.

Trump has been found liable through Lawfare. Shit. That's all you got. At least Houndy put some effort into his posts. You, not so much.
You don’t really require convictions because you’re going to dismiss them as being the result of lawfare. You’re going to dismiss any convictions of trump and the MAGAt yahoos regardless of the proof. You’re going to take the word of a serial liar over anyone else’s word.

Don’t drink the koolaid they give you when you go to trump town.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:43 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

You don’t really require convictions because you’re going to dismiss them as being the result of lawfare. You’re going to dismiss any convictions of trump and the MAGAt yahoos regardless of the proof. You’re going to take the word of a serial liar over anyone else’s word.

How many tries are you going to give the establishment? They were incapable of finding anything with their Russia collusion and other hilariously weak investigations...but now they've got him! :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:43 pm You don’t really require convictions because you’re going to dismiss them as being the result of lawfare. You’re going to dismiss any convictions of trump and the MAGAt yahoos regardless of the proof. You’re going to take the word of a serial liar over anyone else’s word.

How many tries are you going to give the establishment? They were incapable of finding anything with their Russia collusion and other hilariously weak investigations...but now they've got him! :lol:
Are you arguing that:

1) January 6 didn’t happen, that it was a peaceful protest by tourists, or that trump had nothing to do with it?

2) it’s okay to attempt to replace duly selected slates of electors with slates of fraudulent electors?

3) trump didn’t knowingly obstruct the return of documents belonging to the US government?

Russia collusion was flimsy as hell. The charges against him now are more substantial and the evidence is much stronger.

But even if he’s convicted, you’ll write it off to lawfare or some other excuse. trump is always making excuses and blaming others for his misdeeds. When was the last time he held himself responsible for something negative?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:21 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:18 pm

MAGA is the modern version of the America First Movement of the 1930’s. The one featuring Charles Lindbergh and that hosted a bunch Nazis in Madison Square Garden. They too fought the establishment and were opposed to US foreign engagements.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:00 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:55 pm

Really? Because it seems to occupy a lot of your time.. :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:49 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
Are you arguing that:

1) January 6 didn’t happen, that it was a peaceful protest by tourists, or that trump had nothing to do with it?

2) it’s okay to attempt to replace duly selected slates of electors with slates of fraudulent electors?

3) trump didn’t knowingly obstruct the return of documents belonging to the US government?

Russia collusion was flimsy as hell. The charges against him now are more substantial and the evidence is much stronger.

But even if he’s convicted, you’ll write it off to lawfare or some other excuse. trump is always making excuses and blaming others for his misdeeds. When was the last time he held himself responsible for something negative?
1). Didn't he get impeached and not convicted on this topic.
2) You using the term 'fake' electors is telling. They were alternate electors and from the items I've seen, many admitted as such and were submitting to replace if the election was found to be fraudulent. Whether that's dirty pool and trying to influence, I don't know.
3). You still don't understand the President Records Act and how that works, do you? Records get divided into personal and Presidential. Trump is arguing the documents he had in possession were all deemed personal and he should get to keep them. NARA and past Presidents work through lawyers to resolve. The whole case of trying to turn a civil issue into a felony via a special counsel, especially Jack Smith, is a travesty.

They're simply twisting law and you know it, but don't care because of your irrational hatred of all things Trump. You don't give a crap about justice.