Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: 2022 Elections Thread

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:49 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:06 pm
Should every conk be asked:
- Do you believe abortion should be legal in the first trimester or in cases of rape or incest?
- Do you believe that people of the same sex should be able to get married?
- Do you believe that the government should not restrict access to preventative contraception?
- Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen?
If you asked donks, esp 2 years later in 2018 when the Fake Russia Collusion Delusion narrative was still being peddled, "Do you believe the 2016 election was stolen?" do you think the results would be any different?
Exactly! You've just helped show that both parties and their ardent supporters are full of sh!t. This includes trump and his MAGAts.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:06 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:41 pm Every donk politician running now in a projected tight fall race needs to be asked 3 yes or no questions by their conk opponents:
-Do you believe abortion should remain legal for all 9 months of the pregnancy right up until the moment of birth?
-Do you believe men can get pregnant?
-Do you believe biological men should be allowed to play womens’ sports?

For the conks they can answer all 3 questions as ‘No’, before asking their donk opponents. Of course not a single donk in a projected tight race will answer no to any of those questions because of their lunatic woke trans ideologist base. They won’t say yes either, because it would kill them with a majority of the electorate. They will spin and deflect. But their non answers will be great fodder for conk campaign commercials.

The abortion question has already been asked to several donk candidates, and they have spun, dodged, and weaved with non answers..

The biological males plying female sports is a big one for parents with sports playing daughters..
Should every conk be asked:
- Do you believe abortion should be legal in the first trimester or in cases of rape or incest?
- Do you believe that people of the same sex should be able to get married?
- Do you believe that the government should not restrict access to preventative contraception?
- Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen?
I have no problem with those questions being asked.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Party and control works in both political directions. I don’t think Trump is a viable candidate but Schmitt makes some solid points and has the receipts.
Avner Less was a Jew. A German Jew. His family was murdered in the extermination camps. His destiny required his survival. He became a policeman and rose through the ranks. He was an Israeli.

Eichman was the organizer of the Wansee Conference, chaired by Reinhardt Heydrich in January 1942. It was the meeting during which the industrial scale murder of Europe’s Jews was planned. They spoke in euphemisms. They talked about shipments “east.” They talked about “special treatment.” They talked about settling the Jewish question and called it the “final solution.” The meeting was filled with lawyers. Everything was legal. The Nazis were obsessed with legality. Everything was buttoned up, especially the meticulous record keeping. The surviving set of minutes is the record of the greatest crime in the history of humanity – planned in a leafy Berlin suburb over a sumptuous lunch in just 90 minutes. That is all the time it took.

Less was the only man who spoke to Eichmann. The Israeli Chief Inspector and the SS Obersturmbannfuhrer talked face to face for 275 hours. The interrogation is a masterpiece. Studying it could be the work of a lifetime.

Less talked about the interrogations 20 years later when he was asked a question about them. He was asked if the experience had changed his perspective on anything.

It is an interesting question to ask the man who sat across the table from the principal organizer of the Holocaust for the equivalent of 11.5 days. He did not answer the question by talking about revenge or the satisfaction of seeing the Nazi criminal swinging from the end of an Israeli rope. In fact, he didn’t attend the event. He talked about democracy instead.

Less observed that there are Adolph Eichmann’s everywhere. They are all around us, he said. He said they are “latent in a democracy,” but that in a “dictatorship of the left or right, they become deadly in an instant.”

It is an astonishing statement. Democracy.

It is democracy that is the protection against mass murder and the depravity of the most savage animal on the planet: the human being. Democracies, in all of their forms, are the only system of government and societal organization that places the dignity of the human being above the jackboot of the state……………………..

He remains the GOP front runner. Even as he becomes less popular and loses support, his grip on the party apparatus will tighten.

There is physics involved around shrinking political parties, which the Republican Party is. First, it is important to recognize that a shrinking party can still win, and under the rules of the American system, hold power consistently. Second, a shrinking political party becomes more extreme. It works precisely like the collapse of a star. As it gets smaller, it gets denser and hotter. That is the environment in which Trump will run.

The crazy core of the party controls all of the levers of power. They want Trump because they are MAGA. Before DeSantis can dethrone Trump, he has to knock him out. When exactly will the main event occur? On what great matter of principle will DeSantis rise and confront his Orangeness? There are none. It is a fiction invented to drive clicks and illusory conflict that enriches the DC political media. Trump will have tepid opposition because – with the exception of Liz Cheney – every conceivable GOP candidate registers as lethal on the Geiger counter of grift, fraud and cowardice. Someday one of them might be Trump’s successor, but none of them currently has standing to be his replacement. What follows Trump will not be a hollow and toned-down imitation; it will be an amplification. What comes next will be darker, more dangerous and tougher than Trump.
https://steveschmidt.substack.com/p/do- ... &fs=e&s=cl
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:09 am Party and control works in both political directions. I don’t think Trump is a viable candidate but Schmitt makes some solid points and has the receipts.
Avner Less was a Jew. A German Jew. His family was murdered in the extermination camps. His destiny required his survival. He became a policeman and rose through the ranks. He was an Israeli.

Eichman was the organizer of the Wansee Conference, chaired by Reinhardt Heydrich in January 1942. It was the meeting during which the industrial scale murder of Europe’s Jews was planned. They spoke in euphemisms. They talked about shipments “east.” They talked about “special treatment.” They talked about settling the Jewish question and called it the “final solution.” The meeting was filled with lawyers. Everything was legal. The Nazis were obsessed with legality. Everything was buttoned up, especially the meticulous record keeping. The surviving set of minutes is the record of the greatest crime in the history of humanity – planned in a leafy Berlin suburb over a sumptuous lunch in just 90 minutes. That is all the time it took.

Less was the only man who spoke to Eichmann. The Israeli Chief Inspector and the SS Obersturmbannfuhrer talked face to face for 275 hours. The interrogation is a masterpiece. Studying it could be the work of a lifetime.

Less talked about the interrogations 20 years later when he was asked a question about them. He was asked if the experience had changed his perspective on anything.

It is an interesting question to ask the man who sat across the table from the principal organizer of the Holocaust for the equivalent of 11.5 days. He did not answer the question by talking about revenge or the satisfaction of seeing the Nazi criminal swinging from the end of an Israeli rope. In fact, he didn’t attend the event. He talked about democracy instead.

Less observed that there are Adolph Eichmann’s everywhere. They are all around us, he said. He said they are “latent in a democracy,” but that in a “dictatorship of the left or right, they become deadly in an instant.”

It is an astonishing statement. Democracy.

It is democracy that is the protection against mass murder and the depravity of the most savage animal on the planet: the human being. Democracies, in all of their forms, are the only system of government and societal organization that places the dignity of the human being above the jackboot of the state……………………..

He remains the GOP front runner. Even as he becomes less popular and loses support, his grip on the party apparatus will tighten.

There is physics involved around shrinking political parties, which the Republican Party is. First, it is important to recognize that a shrinking party can still win, and under the rules of the American system, hold power consistently. Second, a shrinking political party becomes more extreme. It works precisely like the collapse of a star. As it gets smaller, it gets denser and hotter. That is the environment in which Trump will run.

The crazy core of the party controls all of the levers of power. They want Trump because they are MAGA. Before DeSantis can dethrone Trump, he has to knock him out. When exactly will the main event occur? On what great matter of principle will DeSantis rise and confront his Orangeness? There are none. It is a fiction invented to drive clicks and illusory conflict that enriches the DC political media. Trump will have tepid opposition because – with the exception of Liz Cheney – every conceivable GOP candidate registers as lethal on the Geiger counter of grift, fraud and cowardice. Someday one of them might be Trump’s successor, but none of them currently has standing to be his replacement. What follows Trump will not be a hollow and toned-down imitation; it will be an amplification. What comes next will be darker, more dangerous and tougher than Trump.
Lol quoting the guy who founded the Lincoln ie the Pedo Project.

Lo at claiming the Republican party is shrinking. The last year + has shown us the opposite of that, as will the midterms. It actually appears to be at the moment, the Democrat party is the one shrinking.

Schmidt apparently has no knowledge with what was going on in Germany in the 1920s and how the Nazi movements came about and came into power in 1920s-early 30s. Comparing anything that is going on in politics today in America to Nazi Germany & Hitler is absurd. Its either ignorance or laziness, or both. Maybe some TDS thrown in. Trump has caused some otherwise somewhat intelligent people on the left to make these idiotic Hitler & Nazi comparisons. I'm not the 1st on here to point out this absurdity before. GF and I believe Cid has. Probably others.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:30 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:09 am Party and control works in both political directions. I don’t think Trump is a viable candidate but Schmitt makes some solid points and has the receipts.

Lo at claiming the Republican party is shrinking. The last year + has shown us the opposite of that, as will the midterms. It actually appears to be at the moment, the Democrat party is the one shrinking.

Schmidt apparently has no knowledge with what was going on in Germany in the 1920s and how the Nazi movements came about and came into power in 1920s-early 30s. Comparing anything that is going on in politics today in America to Nazi Germany & Hitler is absurd. Its either ignorance or laziness, or both. Maybe some TDS thrown in. Trump has caused some otherwise somewhat intelligent people on the left to make these idiotic Hitler & Nazi comparisons. I'm not the 1st on here to point out this absurdity before. GF and I believe Cid has. Probably others.
Also the guy who ran a GOP presidential campaign so…

What numbers over the last year through today show the GOP growing?

Nope nothing AT ALL resembling nationalism, fear of the other, extremists instigator groups in matching attire, cult of personality type stuff.

Who’s the titular head of the party?

Lolz.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Behahahaha!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:30 pm Lol quoting the guy who founded the Lincoln ie the Pedo Project.

Nope nothing AT ALL resembling nationalism, fear of the other, extremists instigator groups in matching attire, cult of personality type stuff.

Lolz.
fear of the other - kind of like the fear and demonization of white males, masculinity, ambition, hard work, etc.

extremists instigator groups in matching attire - do I need to post a photo of AnTiFa?

cult of personality type stuff - Obama, Bernie, AOChe, etc

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:05 pm
kalm wrote:

Lolz.
fear of the other - kind of like the fear and demonization of white males, masculinity, ambition, hard work, etc.

extremists instigator groups in matching attire - do I need to post a photo of AnTiFa?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Let’s play a game of “How Far Will UNI88 Stretch To Maintain His Both Sides Do It Schlick”!

:lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:58 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:30 pm

Lolz.
He’s now a registered democrat and as much a conk as JSO.

Donks as a percentage of registered voters are down nationwide since 2008. Conks #s were going down since at least 2000 through 2016, but have been going up since then.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... key-states
And if you haven’t noticed, the donks this year have fallen underwater with Team Brown, the donks biggest source of growth for a very long time. Again, the midterms will show R’s aren’t shrinking.

So you believe there’s a comparison between Hitler & Nazism of 1920s/1930s Germany, and what’s going on in the US now? So you think there’s a comparison between Hitler and Trump?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:40 am

Lolz.

Donks as a percentage of registered voters are down nationwide since 2008. Conks #s were going down since at least 2000 through 2016, but have been going up since then.
And if you haven’t noticed, the donks this year have fallen underwater with Team Brown, the donks biggest source of growth for a very long time. Again, the midterms will show R’s aren’t shrinking.

So you believe there’s a comparison between Hitler & Nazism of 1920s/1930s Germany, and what’s going on in the US now? So you think there’s a comparison between Hitler and Trump?
Of course there’s a comparison. It’s a different time, a different country, etc, but there are obvious similarities.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:33 am

Of course there’s a comparison. It’s a different time, a different country, etc, but there are obvious similarities.
There are even more similarities between Hitler and what the alt-left is doing.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:33 am

Well, there are obvious similarities to Biden and Hitler. Ex Hitler built roads. Biden wants to build roads. Biden is Hitler!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:52 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:05 pm fear of the other - kind of like the fear and demonization of white males, masculinity, ambition, hard work, etc.

Let’s play a game of “How Far Will UNI88 Stretch To Maintain His Both Sides Do It Schlick”!

:lol:
I'm a stiff, old white guy, good thing I didn't even have to stretch or I might have pulled something. :D
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Lolz.

Really? Where did you notice that? The Moonies newspaper?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Yeah, Kansas.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:28 amYeah, Kansas.
So as I've read it, the ballot result means abortion remains a right under the Kansas Constitution as the donk controlled (5 of 7) Kansas Supreme Court ruled it 6-1 in 2019, so it can't be outlawed. BUT current restrictions (no abortions post 22 weeks unless the mother's life in danger, no public funding, parental consent for minors) remain in place. Seems reasonable.

Those current restrictions could be litigated. What could change things is apparently the Kansas gov appoints the judges, but they have to run for retention elections, & 4 of the 5 donk judges are up for retention elections this fall. That seems like a good way of holding judges accountable.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump endorsed Blake Masters beats out 4 others to win Arizona conk primary and will take on donk Sen. Mark Kelly, one of the most vulnerable donk senators, in a battleground state race in one of 5 currently rated as toss up (2 conk and 3 donk held) that will determine control of senate.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blake- ... e-showdown
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump-backed congressional candidate John Gibbs pulls off upset victory in Michigan
Rep. Peter Meijer, who lost to Gibbs, was one of 10 Republicans to vote to impeach Trump after the Jan. 6 Capitol attack

John Gibbs a candidate for congress in Michigan's 3rd Congressional district speaks at a rally hosted by former President Donald Trump on April 02, 2022.

Gibbs will now face Democratic nominee Hillary Scholten, who ran unopposed in her primary, in what is expected to be one of the most competitive House races in this year's midterm elections...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... y-michigan

Got a 2-fer here. Got rid of a RINO, and can get another black conk elected to Congress. :nod:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump-backed Tudor Dixon wins crowded Michigan GOP gubernatorial primary
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... al-primary

Not bad for 45
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:17 am
So as I've read it, the ballot result means abortion remains a right under the Kansas Constitution as the donk controlled (5 of 7) Kansas Supreme Court ruled it 6-1 in 2019, so it can't be outlawed. BUT current restrictions (no abortions post 22 weeks unless the mother's life in danger, no public funding, parental consent for minors) remain in place. Seems reasonable.

Those current restrictions could be litigated. What could change things is apparently the Kansas gov appoints the judges, but they have to run for retention elections, & 4 of the 5 donk judges are up for retention elections this fall. That seems like a good way of holding judges accountable.
I have zero issues with those restrictions. Very reasonable.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

5 term Indiana conk congresswoman killed along with 2 aides in a head on collison on a rural stretch of Indiana highway. Driver of other vehicle also killed.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republ ... worst-news

https://nypost.com/2022/08/03/us-rep-ja ... crash/amp/
Apparently the 56 yr old driver of the pickup crossed the lane and hit them head on. Can see how that was fatal-looks like their SUV in the picture.

I’m assuming its a solid red district- apparently Walorski won relecletion in 2020 by 23 points. But the conks have already had their primary in May (Walorski was probably unopposed), so who runs in her place?
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:17 am

Which means that all the judges will be retained.
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:09 am Trump endorsed Blake Masters beats out 4 others to win Arizona conk primary and will take on donk Sen. Mark Kelly, one of the most vulnerable donk senators, in a battleground state race in one of 5 currently rated as toss up (2 conk and 3 donk held) that will determine control of senate.
The only Conk that could beat Kelly (Brnovich) finished third.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:23 pm 5 term Indiana conk congresswoman killed along with 2 aides in a head on collison on a rural stretch of Indiana highway. Driver of other vehicle also killed.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republ ... worst-news

https://nypost.com/2022/08/03/us-rep-ja ... crash/amp/
Apparently the 56 yr old driver of the pickup crossed the lane and hit them head on. Can see how that was fatal-looks like their SUV in the picture.

I’m assuming its a solid red district- apparently Walorski won relecletion in 2020 by 23 points. But the conks have already had their primary in May (Walorski was probably unopposed), so who runs in her place?
Very tragic. RIP
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

dbackjon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:11 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:09 am Trump endorsed Blake Masters beats out 4 others to win Arizona conk primary and will take on donk Sen. Mark Kelly, one of the most vulnerable donk senators, in a battleground state race in one of 5 currently rated as toss up (2 conk and 3 donk held) that will determine control of senate.
The only Conk that could beat Kelly (Brnovich) finished third.
trump prioritizes his own ego over the Republican party or the country.