Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 2022 Elections Thread

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:24 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:03 pm

Yes it was, but it was ignored and even suppressed by the FBI, which was the only group that mattered.
What evidence is there it was suppressed outside of Twitter heeding warnings of Russian interference and Hunter’s dick pics?
FBI had the Hunter Biden laptop in Dec 2019. October 2020 the FBI knew the NY Post was going to beeak the story because they were survelling Guiliani, who had given the NY Post the story. So the night before the NY Post breaks the story, less than a month before the election, the FBI sent agents to Twitter, and told them a story was going to break that could be Russian disinfo, when the FBI KNEW the story was real. So someone high up in the FBI ordered Twitter be lied to in order to cover for Biden. That gave Twitter and every major social media site and the MSM outlet (outside FNC) an excuse to suppresse the story.

And you don’t think amy of those 51 former intel people had contacts in the FBI who told them the laptop was real/not Russian disinfo?

Without the suppression of Hunters laptop, Biden doesn’t win at least GA, WI, and AZ (combined about 40k votes, .4%), Wouldnonly have had to flip about 20k votes/.2%, about 1 in 500. That would have resulted in 269/269 EC tie, and Trump emds up being selected in the House.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Yes it was, but it was ignored and even suppressed by the FBI, which was the only group that mattered.
What evidence is there it was suppressed outside of Twitter heeding warnings of Russian interference and Hunter’s dick pics?
What media outlets published serious stories about it or discussed it before the election? The New York Post and ... ? WaPo? NYT?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:27 pm
You looked but it's above his waist.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

The timeline of when the pawn shop owner contacted the FBI and offered up the laptop. They did nothing with the laptop.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:07 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:27 pm
You looked but it's above his waist.
No shit. A 4chan joke on racist hand signs is now considered the truth.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:11 pm

The timeline of when the pawn shop owner contacted the FBI and offered up the laptop. They did nothing with the laptop.
Oh yeah…the pawn shop deal. Rudy KNEW he had the goods!

Lol. I forgot all about that part of the story.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:55 pm

FBI had the Hunter Biden laptop in Dec 2019. October 2020 the FBI knew the NY Post was going to beeak the story because they were survelling Guiliani, who had given the NY Post the story. So the night before the NY Post breaks the story, less than a month before the election, the FBI sent agents to Twitter, and told them a story was going to break that could be Russian disinfo, when the FBI KNEW the story was real. So someone high up in the FBI ordered Twitter be lied to in order to cover for Biden. That gave Twitter and every major social media site and the MSM outlet (outside FNC) an excuse to suppresse the story.

And you don’t think amy of those 51 former intel people had contacts in the FBI who told them the laptop was real/not Russian disinfo?

Without the suppression of Hunters laptop, Biden doesn’t win at least GA, WI, and AZ (combined about 40k votes, .4%), Wouldnonly have had to flip about 20k votes/.2%, about 1 in 500. That would have resulted in 269/269 EC tie, and Trump emds up being selected in the House.
The FBI knew what story was real? As in actual evidence beyond Hunter trading on Big Guys name?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:43 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:11 pm

I never understood this part. Drops his laptop off for repair and then never picks it up. Who does that? It's stuff like this, that makes me feel like we live in the Matrix and the "program" just can't come up with a better story.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:45 pm

The FBI knew what story was real? As in actual evidence beyond Hunter trading on Big Guys name?
They had his laptop. They knew it wasn’t ‘Russian disinfo’
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Channeling my inner kalm:" The decision-makers at a federal agency suppressing an investigation and media reporting should be investigated, but it's probably not a big deal. But a couple of secret service agents on the President's detail supposedly lying is a Yuge deal and requires immediate sentencing."
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Here's that racist Jew-ish bastard DeSantos. Man is his white power flash fast.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:43 pm
Channeling my inner kalm:" The decision-makers at a federal agency suppressing an investigation and media reporting should be investigated, but it's probably not a big deal. But a couple of secret service agents on the President's detail supposedly lying is a Yuge deal and requires immediate sentencing."
Except I pointed out from the start it was a minor part of a much better story. But hey, it was all the Trump apologists had once Hutchinson gave her testimony so I get why they ran with it.

But other than that it’s entirely the same! Lol.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

So what exactly was on it that incriminated Joe Biden or was worth reporting on? It’s your conspiracy theory so produce the goods.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:50 pm

I never understood this part. Drops his laptop off for repair and then never picks it up. Who does that? It's stuff like this, that makes me feel like we live in the Matrix and the "program" just can't come up with a better story.
Junkies does things like that...and people with dementia... :coffee:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

SDHornet wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:50 pm I never understood this part. Drops his laptop off for repair and then never picks it up. Who does that? It's stuff like this, that makes me feel like we live in the Matrix and the "program" just can't come up with a better story.
Hunter has done more coke than most druggies see in a lifetime.

Him forgetting a laptop is no surprise. The fact he has only forgotten a laptop (that we know of) is a testament of how through old Joe's strangle hold on his kids are.

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Winterborn wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:02 pm
SDHornet wrote:
Hunter has done more coke than most druggies see in a lifetime.

Him forgetting a laptop is no surprise. The fact he has only forgotten a laptop (that we know of) is a testament of how through old Joe's strangle hold on his kids are.
Except that one grandkid that he doesn't want around.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Maybe it was a "balancing call" - after all, without the October surprise by head of the FBI interjecting himself into the '16 election Hillary Clinton would have been President. :coffee:

Tell us about the moon landing, BDMSHT
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

dbackjon wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:37 am
HI54UNI wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:19 pm Where was the Dem's oppo research prior to the election that they didn't catch Santos in these lies?
Both his GOP Primary Opponent and his Democratic opponent did bring up many of the issues, but it was ignored by all the media other than one tiny newspaper.
Why should have the mainstream media reported on this?

If Santos identifies as a former Goldmann Sachs and Citigroup account rep who later founded a charity, why would any reporter question him for living life as his authentic self?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:46 am

Both his GOP Primary Opponent and his Democratic opponent did bring up many of the issues, but it was ignored by all the media other than one tiny newspaper.

If Santos identifies as a former Goldmann Sachs and Citigroup account rep who later founded a charity, why would any reporter question him for living life as his authentic self?
Well, Joe…dishonesty is NOT the best policy.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:12 am

A cultural conservative could argue that it's dishonest to deny the biology of one's gender.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:33 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:12 am

A cultural conservative could argue that it's dishonest to deny the biology of one's gender.
so no strap-ons and/or pegging?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:11 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:33 am
so no strap-ons and/or pegging?
I'm not a cultural conservative so if that's what floats your boat, go for it.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:50 pm

What I don't understand is how your crowd sees everything else as a Deep State false flag double reverse but hasn't once had that suspicion about the laptop - I would think they would be worried that the laptop is a plant designed to blow up in their faces. Especially with a halfwit like Rudy calling a press conference and waving it around in a parking lot for a landscape company:coffee:

Its going to be so fucking funny if there's nothing there, they'll have to change your name to "SG; rhymes with 6.93" :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Good point - Santos isn't any different from most Republican Congresstwats, why single him out? :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:00 pm

Good point - Santos isn't any different from Biden, why single him out? :coffee:
FIFY