I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: January 6 - How much do you care?

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:34 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:48 pm
Open CP Biden voter who testified.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/27/te ... n-kenosha/
There's one - and I'll give you most of the black officers, thats pretty much a given. Face it: white cops, especially males, are overwhelmingly Trumplets - they're drawn to authoritarian figures by nature, to the point that they'd spend their off-duty time at, their own expense, vandalising the Capitol if they were told to by one they support. Butthats really beside the point; you keep deflecting from the good part - the delicious irony of Trump supporting cops on both sides beating the fuck out of each other! I mean really....its almost like there are gods...like the ancient Greeks had the real story..... :notworthy:
Wrong. Your nonsensical drivel has provided zero evidence that there wasn’t lots of Biden voters testifying before the cameras in the democrat prime time dog and pony show.. :nod:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:37 pm

There's one - and I'll give you most of the black officers, thats pretty much a given. Face it: white cops, especially males, are overwhelmingly Trumplets - they're drawn to authoritarian figures by nature, to the point that they'd spend their off-duty time at, their own expense, vandalising the Capitol if they were told to by one they support. Butthats really beside the point; you keep deflecting from the good part - the delicious irony of Trump supporting cops on both sides beating the fuck out of each other! I mean really....its almost like there are gods...like the ancient Greeks had the real story..... :notworthy:
Wrong. Your nonsensical drivel has provided zero evidence that there wasn’t lots of Biden voters testifying before the cameras in the democrat prime time dog and pony show.. :nod:
..still a sore loser years later. Textbook case of Election Derangement Syndrome.

BDKEDS. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

That's racist, sexist, and glorifies violence.

Where are our enlightened progressive liberals chastising you for your bigotry and promotion of violence? kalm? Trip?

:coffee:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:24 pm

Where are our enlightened progressive liberals chastising you for your bigotry and promotion of violence? kalm? Trip?

Bad Houndy! Bad!

violence us not the answer!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:35 pm

Bad Houndy! Bad!

violence us not the answer but racism is ...
So much for enlightened.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I'm not promoting, just enjoying it and wondering if all the proud-boy-back-the-blue goons are even aware of the supreme irony of LEOs using their personal time off for traveling across the country and whuppin the livin shit out of other LEOs. Lets hope there's a rematch! :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:28 am

Name the ones that didn't vote for Trump.
Another that Tucker interviewed earlier this week.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... r-AA18ln1G
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I love how the "insurrection" happened right before congressional challenges to the election were to be presented.

Remember that?

All the concern just went away.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:23 am I love how the "insurrection" happened right before congressional challenges to the election were to be presented.

Remember that?

No. I remember the certification process was supposed to be a formality like it’s been pretty much throughout our history.

Are you buying back into the - it was staged/Antifa narrative?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:47 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:23 am I love how the "insurrection" happened right before congressional challenges to the election were to be presented.

Remember that?

No. I remember the certification process was supposed to be a formality like it’s been pretty much throughout our history.

You don't remember certain Republicans were going to enter their concerns into the record? Then all that concern went away, along with new rules?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:49 am
kalm wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:47 am

You don't remember certain Republicans were going to enter their concerns into the record? Then all that concern went away, along with new rules?
Fox News: we lied to you.

Fox Viewers: no you didn’t!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:00 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:49 am

I haven't watched Fox news in about 8 years. Absolutely hate Hannity and his schtick drove me off. Pretty obvious he was the opposite of Maddow.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:17 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:00 pm

I haven't watched Fox news in about 8 years. Absolutely hate Hannity and his schtick drove me off. Pretty obvious he was the opposite of Maddow.
Was the election stolen?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:14 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:17 pm

Was the election stolen?
No. Were the Republicans out worked by Democrats in collecting ballots? Yes.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:27 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:14 pm

Was the election stolen?
So Republicans didn’t collect all the ballots they were supposed to collect? Weird mistake.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:52 pm

So Republicans didn’t collect all the ballots they were supposed to collect? Weird mistake.
Hardly. Do you remember back about 6-8 years ago when historically red areas of California were turned blue due to ballot harvesting? At least the California Republicans figured it out and put the effort in to flip those seats back two years later.

Perfect example. Wisconsin has 7 million people on its voter rolls with only 4 million eligible to vote. They mass mailed everyone during COVID. Dems were out collecting ballots while Reps had their thumb up their asses.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

A colossal fvck up by team trump?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:59 pm Perfect example. Wisconsin has 7 million people on its voter rolls with only 4 million eligible to vote. They mass mailed everyone during COVID. Dems were out collecting ballots while Reps had their thumb up their asses.
Huh? Link?

Wisconsin has published monthly #s of registered voters. Going back to before the 2020 election, it looks to be +/- 3.5 million.
https://elections.wi.gov/statistics-dat ... All&page=0

Wisconsin's entire population is 5.8 million.
https://www.census.gov/library/stories/ ... ecade.html

Seems an imperfect example. :coffee:
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:34 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:59 pm Perfect example. Wisconsin has 7 million people on its voter rolls with only 4 million eligible to vote. They mass mailed everyone during COVID. Dems were out collecting ballots while Reps had their thumb up their asses.
Huh? Link?

Wisconsin has published monthly #s of eligible voters. Going back to before the 2020 election, it looks to be +/- 3.5 million.

Sorry, can't find the link to the article. The article was written by a team that purchased the Wisconsin voter rolls and has been analyzing them. Regardless, the point is still the same. Sloppy voter rolls allowed many ballots to be mailed out that shouldn't have been.

My mom hasn't voted in Washington State in over 12 years, moved to Montana and collected Social Security and passed away almost three years ago, but we still get a ballot for her when our's arrive. You'd think someone who stopped using Medicare and social security due to death would be an easy removal.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Tell it to the cops. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:27 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:34 pm

Huh? Link?

Wisconsin has published monthly #s of eligible voters. Going back to before the 2020 election, it looks to be +/- 3.5 million.

Sorry, can't find the link to the article. The article was written by a team that purchased the Wisconsin voter rolls and has been analyzing them. Regardless, the point is still the same. Sloppy voter rolls allowed many ballots to be mailed out that shouldn't have been.

My mom hasn't voted in Washington State in over 12 years, moved to Montana and collected Social Security and passed away almost three years ago, but we still get a ballot for her when our's arrive. You'd think someone who stopped using Medicare and social security due to death would be an easy removal.
surprise. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:27 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:11 am

:nod:

Narrative went from "no one needs to see the videos" to "why is only Tucker getting them?" MFers had 2 years to push for the video release and now all of sudden they care about who gets it. The MSM are total clowns. :lol:
...er......begs the question.. :?

Why release the vids exclusively to a guy whose own lawyer said, in court(!), can't be believed anytime he speaks? Other than to discredit them before the public sees them of course.. :coffee:
So is the footage that has been and will be released legit, or nah?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:59 pm

Hardly. Do you remember back about 6-8 years ago when historically red areas of California were turned blue due to ballot harvesting? At least the California Republicans figured it out and put the effort in to flip those seats back two years later.

Perfect example. Wisconsin has 7 million people on its voter rolls with only 4 million eligible to vote. They mass mailed everyone during COVID. Dems were out collecting ballots while Reps had their thumb up their asses.
:nod: Lots of coincidences surrounding the China Virus. Really makes you wonder...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:59 pm

:nod: Lots of coincidences surrounding the China Virus. Really makes you wonder...
Exactly! I’ll bet they released the virus just to win elections! Dastardly!!!