Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: January 6 - How much do you care?

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:57 am
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:42 am

What did she lie about?
Well we’ll never know, i guess, because they wouldn’t call the 17 people who would have contradicted her story and destroyed the committee’s narrative.
17? Link to a list?

Why do you think they weren’t called to testify?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:59 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:57 am

Well we’ll never know, i guess, because they wouldn’t call the 17 people who would have contradicted her story and destroyed the committee’s narrative.
17? Link to a list?

I already said why. It would contradict her story and destroy their boogeyman narrative.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:10 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:59 am

17? Link to a list?

I already said why. It would contradict her story and destroy their boogeyman narrative.
Yes…prolly thought nobody would notice and they’d get away with it too!
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Baldy wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:05 am
Is lying to Congress under oath really the right choice? :suspicious:
What did she lie about?
About what she didn't see.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Baldy wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:10 pm

What did she lie about?
You mean the car incident?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

USSS likely won’t be the only agency under DOJ scrutiny over scrubbed phones.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:47 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:10 pm

Yes…prolly thought nobody would notice and they’d get away with it too!
Well to their core audience, they DID.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:45 pm USSS likely won’t be the only agency under DOJ scrutiny over scrubbed phones.
Like the scrubbed Mueller phones you were so concerned about as well, nothing will happen.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

What did she lie about?
Good point - didn't the SS say that their guys were ready to contradict her story under oath? What's the latest on that, Baldy?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

HI54UNI wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:14 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:45 pm USSS likely won’t be the only agency under DOJ scrutiny over scrubbed phones.
Like the scrubbed Mueller phones you were so concerned about as well, nothing will happen.
Sure.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:27 am
Good point - didn't the SS say that their guys were ready to contradict her story under oath? What's the latest on that, Baldy?
It’s almost a certainty they’re under a DOJ investigation and at least one of them has already testified. That’s the missing part for many. The J6 committee is only a fact finding mission. It doesn’t end there.

Besides…this is just one small, rather insignificant part of a larger investigation. But hey…if that’s all you have to hang your hat on, throw it on that peg again and again I guess. 8-)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Timeline of National Guard deployment requests.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:31 am
It’s almost a certainty they’re under a DOJ investigation and at least one of them has already testified. That’s the missing part for many. The J6 committee is only a fact finding mission. It doesn’t end there.

Besides…this is just one small, rather insignificant part of a larger investigation. But hey…if that’s all you have to hang your hat on, throw it on that peg again and again I guess. 8-)
Only? You forgot it's also a propaganda circus. And I'm sure it's a few other things as well.

And I support the J6 Committee. The investigation is needed but the motives of the committee as structured and functioning are far from pure or focused on fact-finding. Conks are just as much to blame for that reality as Donks but it is reality.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:05 am

Only? You forgot it's also a propaganda circus. And I'm sure it's a few other things as well.

And I support the J6 Committee. The investigation is needed but the motives of the committee as structured and functioning are far from pure or focused on fact-finding. Conks are just as much to blame for that reality as Donks but it is reality.
What are they propagandizing?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:26 am

If you don't know then you've had too much illiberal kool-aid.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:50 am

I approached it with a healthy degree of skepticism like most things. I saw the political theatrics from the start. Dems benefit from the outcomes and facts that are discovered.

I’ll ask again, what is the committee propagandizing? How should it had differed?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:05 am
I approached it with a healthy degree of skepticism like most things. I saw the political theatrics from the start. Dems benefit from the outcomes and facts that are discovered.

I’ll ask again, what is the committee propagandizing? How should it had differed?
Having hearsay testimony that supports the point you're trying to make while not having eye witness testimony that might refute the hearsay.

The point of these hearings isn't justice or the truth it's to make Trump look bad, rile up the base, and sway moderate/independent voters. It could have been serious and professional but they've turned it into a circus. It's another example of why I have almost ZERO faith in our elected officials' ability to do anything well.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Oh come on. You can NOT be this stupid.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Stop the presses! We got us another Benghazi!!

(ain't payback a bitch?)
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

:rofl: You don't know either?

Its Benghazi all over again...waiting for help while the terrorists looted US property
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:09 am

Oh come on. You can NOT be this stupid.
Try harder Z - it can be explained with small words if you think it through...
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:53 am

Having hearsay testimony that supports the point you're trying to make while not having eye witness testimony that might refute the hearsay.

The point of these hearings isn't justice or the truth it's to make Trump look bad, rile up the base, and sway moderate/independent voters. It could have been serious and professional but they've turned it into a circus. It's another example of why I have almost ZERO faith in our elected officials' ability to do anything well.
Yes, thats why I asked for an update on the SS guys that were ready to refute that hearsay under oath. :coffee:

Then klam comes along and tells us they've all lawyered up.

your turn...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:47 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:53 am

Yes, thats why I asked for an update on the SS guys that were ready to refute that hearsay under oath. :coffee:

your turn...
And again…it’s a tiny part of a bigger story. USSS and DoD cover up, the Alex Jones texts have already been subpoenaed…etc. BTW, Jones claimed the 5th 100 tines in his testimony to the J6 committee.

Hell of a circus.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

:lol:

This is a highly scripted dramatized prime time show trial complete with Hollywood producers. It's just one big long drawn out campaign ad for the Donks right before the midterm elections. Paid for with your tax dollars. Do you not realize this?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:07 am
houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:47 am

your turn...
And again…it’s a tiny part of a bigger story. USSS and DoD cover up, the Alex Jones texts have already been subpoenaed…etc. BTW, Jones claimed the 5th 100 tines in his testimony to the J6 committee.

Hell of a circus.
Like a broke clock Houndie is right - it is similar to Benghazi, the email server, etc. A lot of subterfuge and cover-ups.

You want to make a big deal about what the USSS and DoD have done but didn't have nearly as big of a problem with what DoJ did during the trump investigations.

The J6 committee and hearings are a circus on both sides of the aisle and in places that should be above reproach.