Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: January 6 - How much do you care?

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:16 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:40 pm

Wasn’t that because McCarthy refused to name any Republicans to it.
Partly. Pelosi refused certain Reps like Jordan (blech), so McCarthy showed Pelosi he was all in on the Uniparty. He really showed them, didn't he?
Jordan was refused because he was neck deep in the plot.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:21 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:53 am

Not at all little Grizlet, I find it very hard to believe that the Ds were writing it all down but the R weren't. All the testimony happened right in front of the American people. All from Republicans who were first-hand witnesses, all hired or appointed by Trump - who by his own admission hires only the best. You trying to tell us that the Republicans didn't record every second of the hearings? I think all that bike riding had you spending too much time in oxygen debt... :lol:

Great move by the donks though to hint at the existence of secret encrypted files - 20 years now from those stupid conk fucks will be treating us to more of their verbal flatulence with yet another conspiracy theory - they shot Kennedy and they faked the moon landing and its all right there in secret encrypted files that disappeared long ago after last being seen at a well-known child traffiking location under a Little Ceasar's pizza joint at a strip mall in Bumfuck, Egypt.
No. Don't you remember that it was only Cheney and Kinzinger on the committee? Also, the majority of the discussion was closed door...just like you whining about Hunter.
Wtf is wrong with you? I'm talking about the witnesses to the events giving their testimony - all Republicans hired or appointed by the Trump admin, in their own words.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:38 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:21 pm

No. Don't you remember that it was only Cheney and Kinzinger on the committee? Also, the majority of the discussion was closed door...just like you whining about Hunter.
Wtf is wrong with you? I'm talking about the witnesses to the events giving their testimony - all Republicans hired or appointed by the Trump admin, in their own words.
Like Cassidy Hutchinson? The one who filed a massive errata to essentially change her testimony after the fact.

Closed door testimony and now the Dems deleted the portions they didn't want anyone to see.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:48 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:38 pm

Like Cassidy Hutchinson? The one who filed a massive errata to essentially change her testimony after the fact.

Closed door testimony and now the Dems deleted the portions they didn't want anyone to see.

Ah yes, the traditional "nothing" to contradict the testimony of the participants. You should stick to kissing Russian ass, where you excel. :thumb:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:52 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:48 pm

Ah yes, the traditional "nothing" to contradict the testimony of the participants. You should stick to kissing Russian ass, where you excel. :thumb:
Well, when the "testimony" is phrased as "something to the effect of", it's not believable. It's bullshit.

Just like Trump overpowering the secret service and commandeering the Beast to drive it back to the Capitol. :lol:

You play dumb, but I know you're not dumb.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:05 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:52 am

Well, when the "testimony" is phrased as "something to the effect of", it's not believable. It's bullshit.

Just like Trump overpowering the secret service and commandeering the Beast to drive it back to the Capitol. :lol:

You play dumb, but I know you're not dumb.
More believable than taking the 5th...checks notes....452 times? :rofl:

Game's over, SG, they rolled over on him. :coffee:
Last edited by houndawg on Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Cheney recirculates Stefanik Jan. 6 statement after she reportedly deletes it
In her statement on the Capitol riot, Stefanik characterized the violence as “anti-American” and called it a “tragic.”

“This is truly a tragic day for America,” Stefanik said in the statement on Jan. 6, 2021. “I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol. Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and anti-American. The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

Stefanik has since changed the way she describes those who stormed the Capitol.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

‘Preposterous’: Federal judge decries efforts to downplay Jan. 6 violence, label perpetrators ‘hostages’
The longest-serving district judge on the federal bench in Washington, D.C., warned Thursday that false rhetoric about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol — including the sorts of lies hurled by former President Donald Trump and some of his congressional allies — poses an ongoing danger to the nation.

Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee to the bench, said the “destructive” misinformation, spread by political leaders who have downplayed and misrepresented the attack, had become pervasive.
“I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved ‘in an orderly fashion’ like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as ‘political prisoners’ or even, incredibly, ‘hostages,’” he wrote. “That is all preposterous. But the Court fears that such destructive, misguided rhetoric could presage further danger to our country.”
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:17 am ‘Preposterous’: Federal judge decries efforts to downplay Jan. 6 violence, label perpetrators ‘hostages’
The longest-serving district judge on the federal bench in Washington, D.C., warned Thursday that false rhetoric about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol — including the sorts of lies hurled by former President Donald Trump and some of his congressional allies — poses an ongoing danger to the nation.

Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee to the bench, said the “destructive” misinformation, spread by political leaders who have downplayed and misrepresented the attack, had become pervasive.
“I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved ‘in an orderly fashion’ like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as ‘political prisoners’ or even, incredibly, ‘hostages,’” he wrote. “That is all preposterous. But the Court fears that such destructive, misguided rhetoric could presage further danger to our country.”
What happened to all the video of the J6 crowd being led around like tourist that day ? Apparently the judge hasn’t seen it
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:20 am
What happened to all the video of the J6 crowd being led around like tourist that day ? Apparently the judge hasn’t seen it
I would guess that his opinion is based on all the footage rather than cherry-picking specific footage to push a fake news narrative that the rioters were just peaceful tourists like tucker and other MAGAt yahoos have done.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:52 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:20 am

I would guess that his opinion is based on all the footage rather than cherry-picking specific footage to push a fake news narrative that the rioters were just peaceful tourists like tucker and other MAGAt yahoos have done.
No not at all, let’s see it all

Not sure the judge has
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:01 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:52 am

Not sure the judge has
Well, that would be the fault of the attorneys who represented January 6 defendants in his courtroom if they didn't show the peaceful footage to try and downplay the violence and attack on our Constitution.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:09 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:01 pm

Not sure the judge has
Well, that would be the fault of the attorneys who represented January 6 defendants in his courtroom if they didn't show the peaceful footage to try and downplay the violence and attack on our Constitution.
Did Liz Cheney show it?

I don’t think so
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:17 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:09 pm

Did Liz Cheney show it?

I don’t think so
Did tucker show the violence and destruction?

I don't think so.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:03 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:17 pm

Did Liz Cheney show it?

I don’t think so

I don't think so.
Is Tucker an elected official?

Didn’t think so
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:05 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:03 pm

I don't think so.

Didn’t think so
No, he's part of that 4th estate that you and SG are always bitching about. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:09 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:05 pm

Didn’t think so
No, he's part of that 4th estate that you and SG are always bitching about. :coffee:
He tried to be but his message didn’t really fit in with “the message”
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:11 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:09 pm
He tried to be but his message didn’t really fit in with this little thing called “the truth”
FYP

He's still part of the 4th estate. He marginalized himself because he chose to peddle the MAGAt yahoo agenda rather than the truth. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:15 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:11 pm

He tried to be but his message didn’t really fit in with this little thing called “the truth”
FYP

He's still part of the 4th estate. He marginalized himself because he chose to peddle the MAGAt yahoo agenda rather than the truth. :coffee:
So why is Maddow still on TV?

Because her message is “on point”. Lol
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:27 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:15 pm
FYP

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Telling us something we already knew..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:38 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:27 pm

Has your fair lady Maddow shown the migrants beat down on the two cops yet?

She’s no My fair Lady
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:35 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:38 pm

She’s no My fair Lady
She showed several beat downs on the cops - many of them by other cops. :coffee:

So you're you back to Backing the Blue now CH? :lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:21 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:35 pm

She’s no My fair Lady
She showed several beat downs on the cops - many of them by other cops. :coffee:

She didn’t show shit is my guess

Just imagine the country burning if the roles were reversed with what happened in Times Square a few days ago

Joey Rotten don’t care
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:10 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:21 am

She didn’t show shit is my guess

Just imagine the country burning if the roles were reversed with what happened in Times Square a few days ago

Joey Rotten don’t care
It wouldn't be your guess if you were better informe, its all there for you to see. So thats a "Yes, I'm back to Backing the Blue"?