UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: January 6 - How much do you care?

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:03 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:23 am

You're not this dense so you much be intentionally avoiding the point. The problem isn't prosecuting Hunter, it's that the FBI intentionally delayed looking at the laptop so that whatever they found wouldn't impact the election. They chose to not do their jobs and tried to justify it by saying they didn't want to impact the election. The problem is that the laptop might have contained information relevant to the election so by not looking at it they may have impacted the election.

That along with the trump campaign surveillance authorized by the Obama administration is very damning toward the impartiality of the FBI. It makes me suspect systematic bias at high levels of the Bureau which is more concerning than a handful of potentially biased Secret Service officers in the President's protection detail.
FFS, they threw the '16 election to Trump ! You can't be serious. :dunce:

And everybody has known the FBI is crooked since Viet Nam at least. :ohno:
They didn't throw the '16 election to trump. They did their job and investigated Hillary and their findings hurt her in the polls. We can't know for sure if it cost her the election though.

In '20 they deliberately avoided doing their job and investigating Hunter's laptop because they didn't want to impact the election. They should stay neutral and just do their job.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:05 pm

They didn't throw the '16 election to trump. They did their job and investigated Hillary and their findings hurt her in the polls. We can't know for sure if it cost her the election though.

In '20 they deliberately avoided doing their job and investigating Hunter's laptop because they didn't want to impact the election. They should stay neutra/
Bullshit - Comey injected himself into the campaign in October and impacted the election. That is why they laid low. If there is any bias it sure as fuck isn't towards the Democrats.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

In fact CVomey himself said out loud that he wondered if he had just affected the election after re-raising the topic.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:10 pm

In '20 they deliberately avoided doing their job and investigating Hunter's laptop because they didn't want to impact the election. They should stay neutra/
Bullshit - Comey injected himself into the campaign in October and impacted the election. That is why they laid low. If there is any bias it sure as fuck isn't towards the Democrats.
It was right to do in ‘16 (and they subsequently regretted it) and it was right to do in ‘20. They failed in ‘20. They are HARDLY unbiased. And their bias is NOT in favor of the Republicans.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

In '20 they deliberately avoided doing their job and investigating Hunter's laptop because they didn't want to impact the election. They should stay neutral and just do their job.
Is there something beyond Hunter’s grifting and Zuckerberg’s account of the FBI warning social media company’s to BOLO for Russian propaganda stories?
Last edited by kalm on Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:14 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:10 pm

It was right to do in ‘16 (and they subsequently regretted it) and it was right to do in ‘20. They failed in ‘20. They are HARDLY unbiased. And their bias is NOT in favor of the Republicans.
:ohno:

Trump never sees the WH without Comey's help. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:01 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:14 pm

Biden never sees the WH without Timothy Thibault's help. :coffee:
You might be right.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:42 am

Is there something beyond Hunter’s grifting and Zuckerberg’s account of the FBI warning social media company’s to BOLO for Russian propaganda stories?
Don't be dense. Stories have been published about them stalling the investigation into Hunter's laptop. Google is your friend, you can start with Timothy Thibault.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:22 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:01 am

Biden never sees the WH without Timothy Thibault's help. :coffee:
You might be right.
nice tap out :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:25 am

Don't be dense. Stories have been published about them stalling the investigation into Hunter's laptop. Google is your friend, you can start with Timothy Thibault.
Everybody who came of age in the 60s has known for 60 years that the FBI goes after the left right down to the tree huggers, this is hardly news - and I don't give a fuck how long they stall, I'm not voting for Hunter Biden under any circumstances.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:23 pm
Everybody who came of age in the 60s has known for 60 years that the FBI goes after the left right down to the tree huggers, this is hardly news - and I don't give a fuck how long they stall, I'm not voting for Hunter Biden under any circumstances.
That might be true for the rank and file FBI in the hinterlands but the wonks in DC are political creatures beholden to the party of big government.

Did you vote for the "big guy"?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:08 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:23 pm

That might be true for the rank and file FBI in the hinterlands but the wonks in DC are political creatures beholden to the party of big government.

Which makes it real hard to see the FBI as pro-Hillary Democrats since a wonk like Comey would have known exactly what he was doing when he delivered his input just before the election.

the "big guy"? :?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:14 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:08 pm

Which makes it real hard to see the FBI as pro-Hillary Democrats since a wonk like Comey would have known exactly what he was doing when he delivered his input just before the election.

Comey did his job rather than letting partisan politics impact when he released information. Thibault chose to not do his job and has since lost his job due to complaints of political bias from the rank and file.

You know darn well who the "big guy" is. I'll take your avoidance as a yes.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Well maybe Senator Grassley should have him investigated too. Get the whistle blowers on record. No one including the FBI is above the law or political shenanigans. But I’ll add there was obvious disinformation floating around Hunter. The same could be said of Rudy’s involvement with the Ukraine.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:26 pm

Well maybe Senator Grassley should have him investigated too. Get the whistle blowers on record. No one including the FBI is above the law or political shenanigans. But I’ll add there was obvious disinformation floating around Hunter. The same could be said of Rudy’s involvement with the Ukraine.
But the laptop obviously wasn’t..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:39 pm

Comey did his job rather than letting partisan politics impact when he released information. Thibault chose to not do his job and has since lost his job due to complaints of political bias from the rank and file.

Take it how you want - if by "big guy", you mean the "fat slob" - I voted against the fat slob. :coffee:

As for Comey, you're bullshitting and you know it. :nod:

Both were under investigation at the time. He refused to release anything about Trump because it was "too close to the election" but drops his letter on Hillary 11 days before the election when she was up 6 points. No surprise that Jabba thought Comey was his man - Comey described himself the next day as "mildy nauseous" at the thought that he may have influenced the election - mighty disingenuous for a leadership wonk in DC. :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:39 am

Take it how you want - if by "big guy", you mean the "fat slob" - I voted against the fat slob. :coffee:

Both were under investigation at the time. He refused to release anything about Trump because it was "too close to the election" but drops his letter on Hillary 11 days before the election when she was up 6 points. No surprise that Jabba thought Comey was his man - Comey described himself the next day as "mildy nauseous" at the thought that he may have influenced the election - mighty disingenuous for a leadership wonk in DC. :coffee:
Comey didn’t “influence the election”. Hildabeast’s actions influenced the election. The FBI DID influence the 2020 election the OTHER direction by letting Hunter and the Big Guy’s actions go uninvestigated when they obviously should have just done their fucking job, timing be damned.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

If the crank and file complained and he was shown the door then perhaps the FBI isn’t all that bad?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:58 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:39 am

Comey didn’t “influence the election”. Hildabeast’s actions influenced the election. The FBI DID influence the 2020 election the OTHER direction by letting Hunter and the Big Guy’s actions go uninvestigated when they obviously should have just done their fucking job, timing be damned.
You become increasingly feeble-minded by the post. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:55 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:58 pm
You become increasingly feeble-minded by the post. :coffee:
That's fvcking ironic! :rofl:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

First time since 1869 that an ejected official has been removed from office under the 14t Amendment.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:57 pm First time since 1869 that an ejected official has been removed from office under the 14t Amendment.

Thus ends the illustrious political career of Couy "Goose" Griffin.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:58 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:57 pm First time since 1869 that an ejected official has been removed from office under the 14t Amendment.

:rofl: :notworthy:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:58 pm

sic transit gloria :lol: