AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: January 6 - How much do you care?

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:34 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:25 pm

You count January 6 deaths like the CDC counts COVID deaths.
  • Ashli Babbitt, shot by a Capitol Police officer = 1
  • Kevin D. Greeson, heart attack = 0
  • Rosanne Boyland, overdose = 0
  • Benjamin Philips, stroke = 0
  • Officer Brian D. Sicknick, stroke = 0
  • Officer Jeffrey Smith, suicide afterward = ?
  • Officer Howard S. Liebengood, suicide afterward = ?
You have 1 definite and 2 possibles.

A quick check of AnTiFa/BLM riot deaths using your methodology yields the following:
  • Aaron Danielson
  • Michael Reinoehl
  • Lee Keltner
  • Garrett Foster
  • Joseph Rosenbaum
  • Anthony Huber
  • Tyler Gerth
  • Jorge Gomez
A more detailed check will almost certainly lead to more deaths attributable to the AnTiFa/BLM riots especially if you count natural causes, overdoses, etc.

8 is greater than 1, 2, 3 or 7.
I missed this one, 88, so I didn't get a chance to thank you for supporting my contention that the cops react differently to BLM protests than they do to MAGA protests. :thumb:
Well, first of all, there was 1 death at the 1/6 event. 2nd of all, when you’re rioting for months on end in cities across the country like ANTIFA/BLM punks have been, a few deaths are bound to happen. There were more deaths in the Seattle autonomous zone than in DC. You have ZERO way to win this argument, but go ahead and keep digging. It’s become comical. it’s like your “Reek” moment… :rofl: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:04 am

I missed this one, 88, so I didn't get a chance to thank you for supporting my contention that the cops react differently to BLM protests than they do to MAGA protests. :thumb:
Well, first of all, there was 1 death at the 1/6 event. 2nd of all, when you’re rioting for months on end in cities across the country like ANTIFA/BLM punks have been, a few deaths are bound to happen. There were more deaths in the Seattle autonomous zone than in DC. You have ZERO way to win this argument, but go ahead and keep digging. It’s become comical. it’s like your “Reek” moment… :rofl: :rofl:
I’m just happy we’re measuring severity of threat by death count again.

Phew!

(When are we going to sanction Saudi Arabia?)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

My favorite was when they gunned down the two young black kids inside the autonomous zone for joy riding in a car. Not only that, but then they prevented the paramedics from entering and at least trying to save them.

The other doozy was when they were protesting on the Interstate and got run over by someone illegally entering the interstate. Blamed it on white rage until it was discovered it was some poor black WSU student who simply didn't know they were standing in the middle of the interstate.

It was one helluva summer of love as proclaimed by the Mayor.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:04 am Well, first of all, there was 1 death at the 1/6 event. 2nd of all, when you’re rioting for months on end in cities across the country like ANTIFA/BLM punks have been, a few deaths are bound to happen. There were more deaths in the Seattle autonomous zone than in DC. You have ZERO way to win this argument, but go ahead and keep digging. It’s become comical. it’s like your “Reek” moment… :rofl: :rofl:

Phew!

As soon as Biden stops begging them to increase oil production? Or after Trump’s 2024-2028 term?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:12 pm
kalm wrote:

Phew!

As soon as Biden stops begging them to increase oil production? Or after Trump’s 2024-2028 term?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kissing the ring is in the presidential quick start up instructions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:20 am

Phew!

Yep. 1<Many. ANTIFA/BLM for the win. :coffee: :coffee:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Muh insurrection...
WASHINGTON — A federal judge on Wednesday acquitted a New Mexico man of misdemeanor charges that he illegally entered the U.S. Capitol and engaged in disorderly conduct after he walked into the building during last year’s riot.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden issued the verdict from the bench after hearing testimony without a jury in the case against Matthew Martin. McFadden, who was nominated by former President Donald Trump, acquitted Martin of all four counts for which he was charged.

McFadden said it was reasonable for Martin to believe that outnumbered police officers allowed him and others to enter the Capitol through the Rotunda doors on Jan. 6, 2021. The judge also said Martin’s actions were “about as minimal and non-serious” as anyone who was at the Capitol that day.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

*This was the first Jan 6th thread I found. Couldn't remember which one was the mega-insurrection thread.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:58 pm Muh insurrection...
WASHINGTON — A federal judge on Wednesday acquitted a New Mexico man of misdemeanor charges that he illegally entered the U.S. Capitol and engaged in disorderly conduct after he walked into the building during last year’s riot.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden issued the verdict from the bench after hearing testimony without a jury in the case against Matthew Martin. McFadden, who was nominated by former President Donald Trump, acquitted Martin of all four counts for which he was charged.

McFadden said it was reasonable for Martin to believe that outnumbered police officers allowed him and others to enter the Capitol through the Rotunda doors on Jan. 6, 2021. The judge also said Martin’s actions were “about as minimal and non-serious” as anyone who was at the Capitol that day.

*This was the first Jan 6th thread I found. Couldn't remember which one was the mega-insurrection thread.
January 6 was the biggest threat to America ever! Impeach the judge! Save our Republic!
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

HI54UNI wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:54 am
SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:58 pm Muh insurrection...

January 6 was the biggest threat to America ever! Impeach the judge! Save our Republic!
You're heart wasn't warmed by the sight of two groups of white supremicists beating the fuck out of each other? :shock:

I think they should do it every week - you know the capitol cops are spoiling for some payback against their erstwhile allies who made them look really, really bad on 1/6...:lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:45 am

You're heart wasn't warmed by the sight of two groups of white supremicists beating the fuck out of each other? :shock:

I think they should do it every week - you know the capitol cops are spoiling for some payback against their erstwhile allies who made them look really, really bad on 1/6...:lol:
Newsflash: a large chunk of the Capitol Police are black, brown, and yellow..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Man, you belong to the QAnon of the Left with a whackjob theory like that.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:55 am

Newsflash: a large chunk of the Capitol Police are black, brown, and yellow..
and a large chunk isn't, especially the ones with the red hats
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:00 pm

Man, you belong to the QAnon of the Left with a whackjob theory like that.
...off duty cops and capitol police beating the fuck out each other....you're saying it didn't happen?

Its right there on film in front of god and everybody.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I guess they didn’t “control them all”.

Washington (CNN)Two days after the 2020 presidential election, as votes were still being tallied, Donald Trump's eldest son texted then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that "we have operational control" to ensure his father would get a second term, with Republican majorities in the US Senate and swing state legislatures, CNN has learned.

In the text, which has not been previously reported, Donald Trump Jr. lays out ideas for keeping his father in power by subverting the Electoral College process, according to the message reviewed by CNN. The text is among records obtained by the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021.
"It's very simple," Trump Jr. texted to Meadows on November 5, adding later in the same missive: "We have multiple paths We control them all."

In a statement to CNN, Trump Jr.'s lawyer Alan S. Futerfas said, "After the election, Don received numerous messages from supporters and others. Given the date, this message likely originated from someone else and was forwarded."
Immediately before his text to Meadows describing multiple paths for challenging the election, Trump Jr. texted Meadows the following: "This is what we need to do please read it and please get it to everyone that needs to see it because I'm not sure we're doing it."
What to know about the Trump &#39;fake electors&#39; scheme
What to know about the Trump 'fake electors' scheme
The November 5 text message outlines a strategy that is nearly identical to what allies of the former President attempted to carry out in the months that followed. Trump Jr. makes specific reference to filing lawsuits and advocating recounts to prevent certain swing states from certifying their results, as well as having a handful of Republican state houses put forward slates of fake "Trump electors."

If all that failed, according to the Trump Jr. text, GOP lawmakers in Congress could simply vote to reinstall Trump as President on January 6.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:05 am I guess they didn’t “control them all”.

Washington (CNN)Two days after the 2020 presidential election, as votes were still being tallied, Donald Trump's eldest son texted then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that "we have operational control" to ensure his father would get a second term, with Republican majorities in the US Senate and swing state legislatures, CNN has learned.

In the text, which has not been previously reported, Donald Trump Jr. lays out ideas for keeping his father in power by subverting the Electoral College process, according to the message reviewed by CNN. The text is among records obtained by the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021.
"It's very simple," Trump Jr. texted to Meadows on November 5, adding later in the same missive: "We have multiple paths We control them all."

In a statement to CNN, Trump Jr.'s lawyer Alan S. Futerfas said, "After the election, Don received numerous messages from supporters and others. Given the date, this message likely originated from someone else and was forwarded."
Immediately before his text to Meadows describing multiple paths for challenging the election, Trump Jr. texted Meadows the following: "This is what we need to do please read it and please get it to everyone that needs to see it because I'm not sure we're doing it."
What to know about the Trump &#39;fake electors&#39; scheme
What to know about the Trump 'fake electors' scheme
The November 5 text message outlines a strategy that is nearly identical to what allies of the former President attempted to carry out in the months that followed. Trump Jr. makes specific reference to filing lawsuits and advocating recounts to prevent certain swing states from certifying their results, as well as having a handful of Republican state houses put forward slates of fake "Trump electors."

If all that failed, according to the Trump Jr. text, GOP lawmakers in Congress could simply vote to reinstall Trump as President on January 6.
The road apple doesn't fall far from the horse's ass :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:09 am
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:05 am I guess they didn’t “control them all”.

And you can see why Ginny Thomas was so excited. Not that Clarence knew anything about it or anything.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:11 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:09 am

And you can see why Ginny Thomas was so excited. Not that Clarence knew anything about it or anything.
she was going to surprise him after the election
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Uh oh - Oath Keepers member pleads guilty to sedition in U.S. Capitol attack
William Todd Wilson of North Carolina pleaded guilty during a federal court hearing in Washington. He was the third Oath Keepers defendant to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges.
How was it not seditious when 3 people have already plead guility to seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges?

Is Reuters peddling Fake News? :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:25 am Uh oh - Oath Keepers member pleads guilty to sedition in U.S. Capitol attack
William Todd Wilson of North Carolina pleaded guilty during a federal court hearing in Washington. He was the third Oath Keepers defendant to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges.
How was it not seditious when 3 people have already plead guility to seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges?

I still would be shocked if any politicians face anything other than harsh words. But yeah…there’s more and more evidence of a greater conspiracy.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:54 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:25 am Uh oh - Oath Keepers member pleads guilty to sedition in U.S. Capitol attack

I still would be shocked if any politicians face anything other than harsh words. But yeah…there’s more and more evidence of a greater conspiracy.
Is there??? I'm not that tied into the news on this, but what conspiracy is there that we don't already know about? Trump wanted Pence to not certify the count. And he was plenty good with people from his rally creating havoc at the Capitol. And some other Trumpster Congressfolk were good with that. Is there something more?

How does this compare to the other coup attempt the Dems tried to do in 2016 and beyond? Creating fake reports showing Trump to be a compromised Manchurian candidate doing the walking orders of the Russian government and passing this off the FBI as real. The prior administration making sure "evidence" of this was sprinkled throughout government on their way out so that the subsequent administration would be hobbled with investigations and given the taint of illegitimacy to the point of impeachment (the first one, the second one was legit, but once you go down that well without the goods the first time it makes the next attempts seem to be lesser). We've never had a non-peaceful transfer of power in this country (well, 2000 was questionable as well, Gore didn't really walk away gracefully) and I would argue, with pretty good evidence, that 2016 was anything but peaceful. It didn't have the dramatics of ruffians attacking Capitol police and then the masses wandering around the building taking pictures and stealing things, but it amounted to the same thing - a large segment of this country not assenting to the transfer of power following an election. And don't get me wrong, I think Trump is a despicable human being, but he was elected. We like to tease Jelly for going along with this charade as much as he did, but the fact that such a charade existed in the first place is rather chilling. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:18 pm
kalm wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:54 am

Is there??? I'm not that tied into the news on this, but what conspiracy is there that we don't already know about? Trump wanted Pence to not certify the count. And he was plenty good with people from his rally creating havoc at the Capitol. And some other Trumpster Congressfolk were good with that. Is there something more?

How does this compare to the other coup attempt the Dems tried to do in 2016 and beyond? Creating fake reports showing Trump to be a compromised Manchurian candidate doing the walking orders of the Russian government and passing this off the FBI as real. The prior administration making sure "evidence" of this was sprinkled throughout government on their way out so that the subsequent administration would be hobbled with investigations and given the taint of illegitimacy to the point of impeachment (the first one, the second one was legit, but once you go down that well without the goods the first time it makes the next attempts seem to be lesser). We've never had a non-peaceful transfer of power in this country (well, 2000 was questionable as well, Gore didn't really walk away gracefully) and I would argue, with pretty good evidence, that 2016 was anything but peaceful. It didn't have the dramatics of ruffians attacking Capitol police and then the masses wandering around the building taking pictures and stealing things, but it amounted to the same thing - a large segment of this country not assenting to the transfer of power following an election. And don't get me wrong, I think Trump is a despicable human being, but he was elected. We like to tease Jelly for going along with this charade as much as he did, but the fact that such a charade existed in the first place is rather chilling. :coffee:
Yes. There’s a ton, including quiet parts said out loud via texts, phone calls, and even Bannon and Navarro on podcasts.

Regardless of Trump’s relationships in Russia and Ukraine.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:32 pm
GannonFan wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:18 pm

Yes. There’s a ton, including quiet parts said out loud via texts, phone calls, and even Bannon and Navarro on podcasts.

Notice how he doesn’t even acknowledge or address the entire body of your post? It’s like 2016 didn’t happen. It’s like Russian collusion hoax didn’t happen. It’s like a sitting president undermining his successor before he even takes office didn’t happen.

Nope, according to Klammy, we should be MORE worried a bout a guy in a buffalo hat stealing a podium.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:18 am
kalm wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:32 pm

Notice how he doesn’t even acknowledge or address the entire body of your post? It’s like 2016 didn’t happen. It’s like Russian collusion hoax didn’t happen. It’s like a sitting president undermining his successor before he even takes office didn’t happen.

Nope, according to Klammy, we should be MORE worried a bout a guy in a buffalo hat stealing a podium.
Hey…prosecute Hilldog and Obama to your hearts content. While you’re add it let’s take a closer look at Rudy, Manafort, and team Trump’s doings in RUS and UKR.

Corruption and anti-democratic campaign meddling are issues that should transcend left and right, no?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:23 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:18 am

Hey…prosecute Hilldog and Obama to your hearts content. While you’re add it let’s take a closer look at Rudy, Manafort, and team Trump’s doings in RUS and UKR.

Corruption and anti-democratic campaign meddling are issues that should transcend left and right, no?
What is UKR? And if that’s Ukraine, Biden and his crackhead son are at the top of THAT prosecution list.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:24 am
kalm wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:23 am

What is UKR? And if that’s Ukraine, Biden and his crackhead son are at the top of THAT prosecution list.
As I’ve said before, prosecute the Biden’s too. You should also refresh your memory on who Paul Manafort is and how much time Rudy spent in UKR as well as the weapons deal Trump was pushing.

They’re all sleazy. No one gets out alive.

Still not the same as 1/6. Not even close.