SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: SUV plows through WI Christmas parade, numerous fatalities

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:02 pm
CID1990 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:29 am
You bet your sweet ass they’d be calling it something different if it was a conservative white guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.

Rittenhouse kills three WHITE felons in a clear act of self defense, and the leftist IMMEDIATELY brands him a white supremeacist, which makes zero sense.

This black nationalist (see his social media) clearly intentionally plows theough a crowd of mostly of mostly/all white people, killing 6 amd injuring 60ish and the left IMMEDIATELY claims he was fleeing a knifing, and let’s no jump to conclusions.

If a white career criminal, convicted felon, with far right social media, had been set loose on low bail, and drove an SUV through a KWANZA parade, killing and injury a bunch of black people. The left would immediately be screaming RACISM and basically labeling Trump and all conservative white males KKK..
I think a few have died in the hospital. Last I saw the death count was up to 8.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

89Hen wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:47 pm The left just keeps pushing me further and further right. I used to be getting pretty close to middle ground, but fuck each and every neo-liberal out there.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

This is what they get for having a fuckin Christmas parade before Thanksgiving

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:47 pm The left just keeps pushing me further and further right. I used to be getting pretty close to middle ground, but fuck each and every neo-liberal out there.
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

i doubt you are moving further to the right…the left is moving so far left that it just seems that way. Left, Center and Right use to be about equidistant from each other…but now the left is moving so far left that it just seems that you are moving further right…
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Post by DSUrocks07 »

Col Hogan wrote:
i doubt you are moving further to the right…the left is moving so far left that it just seems that way. Left, Center and Right use to be about equidistant from each other…but now the left is moving so far left that it just seems that you are moving further right…
Hell at the rate it's going, Kalm, Jelly and even dback would be seen as right wing by the next election. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:35 am
Col Hogan wrote:
Hell at the rate it's going, Kalm, Jelly and even dback would be seen as right wing by the next election. ImageImageImage

It’s like we don’t even have a life long conservative Democrat as President or something.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

kalm wrote:
DSUrocks07 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:35 am Hell at the rate it's going, Kalm, Jelly and even dback would be seen as right wing by the next election. ImageImageImage

It’s like we don’t even have a life long conservative Democrat as President or something.
That's just even more evidence. The fact that a lifelong Conservative politician had to completely flip the script to become electable (also going against one of the most personally disliked candidate of all time), and put on this faux progressive mask to appease an exponentially growing portion of his voter block.

Not to mention that 2020 was the first election cycle where BOTH candidates went further left with their proposals and campaign promises than they were in the primaries instead of traditionally coming back to the middle. Biden and the DNC just pivoted even further left this time because he was forced to by Trump and now the progressives have the receipts and are looking to cash in.

@phillywild305 FB
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:39 am
DSUrocks07 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:35 am Hell at the rate it's going, Kalm, Jelly and even dback would be seen as right wing by the next election. ImageImageImage

If you think Biden (well the people who are pulling his strings) aren’t ruling as left wing liberals right now then I have some iceanfront peoperty in AZ to sell you..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:

The Joe Biden of the 70s and 80s is unelectable today you fool. He’s a chameleon and not even in charge anyway

For someone so obsessed with Reagan’s contemporary electability one would think you’d know that… but your shopping cart pulls to the left at all times

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:35 pm
kalm wrote:
The Joe Biden of the 70s and 80s is unelectable today you fool. He’s a chameleon and not even in charge anyway

For someone so obsessed with Reagan’s contemporary electability one would think you’d know that… but your shopping cart pulls to the left at all times

Yeah…still waiting for this massive swing to the left. ^^^ :lol:
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:36 pm
CID1990 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:35 pm

Yeah…still waiting for this massive swing to the left. ^^^ :lol:
Yeah, still waiting for President Biden to start ruling as a conservative Donk.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:35 am This is what they get for having a fuckin Christmas parade before Thanksgiving

This is correct.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Col Hogan wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:15 pm Would a thread about a mass shooter be titled “GUN KILLS PARTICIPANTS AT WI CHRISTMAS PARADE”???

The SUV was just a tool…a person killed the participants…

:coffee:
.....kind of like systems of government.. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Col Hogan wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:30 am
Nope, its the right doing the furthest moving, and the proof is the Republican platform during Eisenhower's campaign in '56, featuring strong unions. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

houndawg wrote:
Col Hogan wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:30 am i doubt you are moving further to the right…the left is moving so far left that it just seems that way. Left, Center and Right use to be about equidistant from each other…but now the left is moving so far left that it just seems that you are moving further right…
Nope, its the right doing the furthest moving, and the proof is the Republican platform during Eisenhower's campaign in '56, featuring strong unions. :coffee:
More Evidence of Democrat Party hypocrisy, claiming to more protecting of unions but calls "Buy American" policies to be inherently racist and disenfranchises people in foreign countries who work at these same manufactories that they decry companies opening overseas.

@phillywild305 FB
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

There's a whole lot of truth in what the Colonel posted. The Democratic Party has moved to the left on a number of issues, look at Bill Clinton's stances on immigration as an example. I would say that the American people have also moved to the left, they are more tolerant of gay marriage, more concerned about climate change, etc. IMO, the Republican Party hasn't really moved to the right, they've completely abandoned any notion of being a fiscally conservative party and they're trying to hold on to the cultural norms of yesteryear. The Republican Party has become a populist party with a focus on faux-patriotism. Where both parties have shifted is in their lack of respect for differing opinions and unwillingness to compromise - you're either 100% with us or you're against us. Reagan would be a RINO today not because the Republican Party has shifted to the right but because he believed in acting like an adult, respecting his opponents, and working together for the good of the country (true patriotism).

With the country's shift to the left, the Democratic Party would be completely dominating if they hadn't gone full-idiot and shifted too far left.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:13 pm

There's a whole lot of truth in what the Colonel posted. The Democratic Party has moved to the left on a number of issues, look at Bill Clinton's stances on immigration as an example. I would say that the American people have also moved to the left, they are more tolerant of gay marriage, more concerned about climate change, etc. IMO, the Republican Party hasn't really moved to the right, they've completely abandoned any notion of being a fiscally conservative party and they're trying to hold on to the cultural norms of yesteryear. The Republican Party has become a populist party with a focus on faux-patriotism. Where both parties have shifted is in their lack of respect for differing opinions and unwillingness to compromise - you're either 100% with us or you're against us. Reagan would be a RINO today not because the Republican Party has shifted to the right but because he believed in acting like an adult, respecting his opponents, and working together for the good of the country (true patriotism).

With the country's shift to the left, the Democratic Party would be completely dominating if they hadn't gone full-idiot and shifted too far left.

Yep. Heard a clip of a Reagan speech regarding amnesty AND tge need to prosecute unlawful employers. It was a very appealing speech.

I’m still hopeful that much of the division is due to very vocal but smaller minorities from both sides who’ve been given a platform.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

kalm wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:13 pm There's a whole lot of truth in what the Colonel posted. The Democratic Party has moved to the left on a number of issues, look at Bill Clinton's stances on immigration as an example. I would say that the American people have also moved to the left, they are more tolerant of gay marriage, more concerned about climate change, etc. IMO, the Republican Party hasn't really moved to the right, they've completely abandoned any notion of being a fiscally conservative party and they're trying to hold on to the cultural norms of yesteryear. The Republican Party has become a populist party with a focus on faux-patriotism. Where both parties have shifted is in their lack of respect for differing opinions and unwillingness to compromise - you're either 100% with us or you're against us. Reagan would be a RINO today not because the Republican Party has shifted to the right but because he believed in acting like an adult, respecting his opponents, and working together for the good of the country (true patriotism).

Yep. Heard a clip of a Reagan speech regarding amnesty AND tge need to prosecute unlawful employers. It was a very appealing speech.

I’m still hopeful that much of the division is due to very vocal but smaller minorities from both sides who’ve been given a platform.
I agree. I'm hopeful as well. I've noticed that the ones who have been the loudest on both sides are also mainly the ones who are pushing for more government "oversight" (i.e. control) over individual people's personal lives, choices, finances and decisions.

"Two wings of the same bird", and because when the bird is flying, it's wingtips are the points that are almost touching.

@phillywild305 FB
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:08 am
houndawg wrote:
More Evidence of Democrat Party hypocrisy, claiming to more protecting of unions but calls "Buy American" policies to be inherently racist and disenfranchises people in foreign countries who work at these same manufactories that they decry companies opening overseas.

I'm not saying the Democrats aren't hypocrites, and gutless ones at that. I'm saying that the Republicans platform has moved a lot further than the Democrats platform has since 1956.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

houndawg wrote:
DSUrocks07 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:08 am More Evidence of Democrat Party hypocrisy, claiming to more protecting of unions but calls "Buy American" policies to be inherently racist and disenfranchises people in foreign countries who work at these same manufactories that they decry companies opening overseas.

I'm not saying the Democrats aren't hypocrites, and gutless ones at that. I'm saying that the Republicans platform has moved a lot further than the Democrats platform has since 1956.
And I'm saying that the Democrats have moved rapidly further in the last 15 years with their so called "societal mandate" than the more gradual shift that Republicans have made since 65 years.

Which is why they're facing so much resistance to these sudden changes and all they've done in response is name calling and claiming the intellectual and moral high ground without any further explanation.

@phillywild305 FB
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:33 am
houndawg wrote:
And I'm saying that the Democrats have moved rapidly further in the last 15 years with their so called "societal mandate" than the more gradual shift that Republicans have made since 65 years.

Which is why they're facing so much resistance to these sudden changes and all they've done in response is name calling and claiming the intellectual and moral high ground without any further explanation.

I disagree with the bolded part - the Republicans have moved much further. Their '56 platform would be considered a socialist takeover if the Democrats tried to run with it today.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
DSUrocks07 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:33 am And I'm saying that the Democrats have moved rapidly further in the last 15 years with their so called "societal mandate" than the more gradual shift that Republicans have made since 65 years.

I disagree with the bolded part - the Republicans have moved much further. Their '56 platform would be considered a socialist takeover if the Democrats tried to run with it today.
Give us some concrete examples of how today's Republican platform is soooooo far right. Are they trying to roll back things Republicans implemented back then or just opposed to adding on to them?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

It appears to me that both parties have moved left.

The Democrats have done so at a furious pace.

The Republicans have had a couple of slight moves right but seem to be slightly left of where they started.

This narrative does not line up with the deep state, corrupt press and politicians narrative, and ultra wealthy cyberspace Scions drumbeat.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:48 am
houndawg wrote:
Give us some concrete examples of how today's Republican platform is soooooo far right. Are they trying to roll back things Republicans implemented back then or just opposed to adding on to them?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
The Republican Party platform for Eisenhower's re-election campaign in 1956 is a concrete example.